Man, how many times did I ask myself that question
老天 我还陷在婚姻围城里时 这问题
when I was married?
不知问过自己多少遍
Me, too.
我也是
What have we got between the two of us--
我们俩在一起前都经历了什么
something like 80 years of marriage?
加起来有80年的婚姻生活吧
Let's see--I was with Beth for 38,
我想想 我和贝丝结婚38年
and you were with Martha for 40, 41...
你和玛莎是40 还是41年
I didn't need you to actually do the math.
我没要你算得这么清楚
Don't bark at me.
不准吼我
I'll beat the snot out of you.
我会把你打得满地找牙
Bring it on, Mister.
放马过来啊 老兄
Maybe I should go.
我还是走吧
No, no, no, sit down.
不不不 坐下
Finish your beer.
喝完啤酒
We're just sparring.
我们只是打口水战
I love this broken-down son of a bitch.
我超爱这个坏坏的黑犊子
Oh, for God's sake, don't gay it up
额滴神呐 有外人在
in front of company.
别这么基情行不
Now you listen to me, young man,
听我说 小伙子
in the final analysis,
分♥析♥表明
it doesn't matter what you did or didn't do.
你怎样做并不重要
You want Chelsea back?
你想重获切尔西的芳心
You've got to make her miss you like you did last night.
你就要如昨晚那样让她想念你
And she's not going to miss you if you're squatting in her living room
要是你在她家客厅蹲点儿 她可不会想你
with those sad-ass petunias.
尤其还带着这些破牵牛花
So, what, I'm supposed to just go about my business
这么说 我要该干嘛干嘛去
hoping that one day she shows up
然后希望有天她突然出现
and says, "I'm back"?
对我说 "我回到你身边了"
Or you can do like me and Ed did.
你也可以仿效我和爱德
Change teams.
加入"同志"队伍
A lot easier living with a man than a woman.
比起女人 与男人共同生活容易多了
Tom and I watch the same TV shows.
汤姆和我看同样的电视节目
We like the same food.
我们喜欢同样的食物
You don't have to leave the room to fart.
放屁也不需要特意离开
You don't have to, but it sure would be a nice idea.
你是不需要 真是"香飘万里"啊
Okay, well, thanks, fellas.
那么 谢了 前辈
This was real helpful.
获益匪浅
We're always here for you, Charlie.
查理 我们永远支持你
Thank you.
谢谢
And don't tell Chelsea I stopped by.
还有 别告诉切尔西我来过了
I wouldn't dream of it.
不会说的
And remember what we told you:
记住我们说的
lay low for a while.
低调一阵儿
"Run silent, Run deep".
学习《太平洋潜艇战》(58年反映二战的电影)
There you go.
没错
Well, what do you think?
你觉得这样如何
Watch Sports Center and then fool around a little?
我们看看《体育中心》 然后再亲热亲热
You, uh, you need to take a Viagra?
你需要吃片伟哥吗
You're my Viagra, baby.
宝贝儿 你就是我的伟哥
Ah, that's so sweet.
小嘴儿真甜
Just for that, you can hold the remote.
就冲这句 遥控器归你了
Sorry. Didn't mean to disturb you.
抱歉 不是有意打扰你的
Just grabbing a water.
来拿瓶水
No, no, no, it's fine.
不不不 没事儿
Come on. Join me.
来吧 一起坐
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, sit down.
当然 来坐吧
Okay.
好吧
Listen, uh,
听我说
I want to apologize for... you know...
我要为那个什么道歉 你知道的
Trying to kill me with a pillow?
想用抱枕把我灭了
It was horseplay.
闹着玩儿的
Don't make a big thing about it.
别小题大做
What I'm saying is that I know
我想说 我知道
you were trying to cheer me up,
你是好心让我振作起来
and I appreciate it.
我很感激
Thank you.
谢谢
I realize that I give you a hard time about living here,
你在这里住 我知道自己经常给你小鞋穿
but frankly,
但说实话
it's probably a good thing for me to...
这对我来说也许是件好事 就是
have you around.
有你在我身边
Wow, Charlie.
哇 查理
That means so much to hear you say that.
你这番话对我来说意义重大
Well...
还有
I do... I do love you, buddy.
我 我真的爱你 老弟
And I love you, too.
我也爱你
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I don't want this moment to ever end.
人家希望时间永远停留在这刻
Okay.
好的
I mean it. I am not letting go.
我是认真的 我不会放手了
Well, you're gonna have to,
恐怕你必须要放
'cause it's starting to get a little weird.
这情形开始怪怪的了
We don't need women.
我们不需要女人
We've got each other.
我们拥有彼此
All right, you brought this on yourself.
行了 你自找的
Don't worry. I'll wait for you on the other side.
别担心 我在天堂的另一头等你
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表