Previously on Two and Half A Men
《好汉两个半》 前情提要
Why were you in jail, Alan?
你怎么被拘留了 艾伦
I was forced to use my hands to defend a lady's honor.
我为了维护一位女士的尊严被迫出手
So I don't have to go back to jail?
那么我不用回监狱了
You won't even see the inside of a courtroom.
你甚至不用出庭了
You know, we're having a nature ride
我们本周六要和孩子们
and barbecue for the kids this Saturday.
去野外骑马 还有烧烤
You should come.
你们应该过来
That sounds wonderful, doesn't it, Charlie?
听起来棒极了 不是吗 查理
You let her go without you?
你让她一个人去的吗
Why the hell would I want to go?
我为啥子要去
Maybe you didn't notice the way
也许你没有注意到
my lawyer was looking at your fiance.
我律师看你未婚妻时的眼神儿
What are you talking about?
你又在乱说些什么
Or the way she was looking back at him.
或者说她回望他的深情眼神
Charlie, that guy is everything you're not.
查理 那家伙完全就是你的对立面
Where the hell is she, Alan?
艾伦 你说她到底去哪儿了
Calm down; don't work yourself into a tizzy.
冷静点 不要失去理智
A tizzy?
理智?
I don't have tizzies.
老子就没理智
Women have tizzies. You have tizzies.
女人才有那玩意儿 还有你
Me, I am outraged, I am furious,
而老子现在暴跳如雷 愤怒至极
I am, I am... Miffed?
老子现在... 气炸了?
Do not complete my sentences
如果你没抓住我的中心思想
if you don't grasp the concept.
就不要随便帮我补充完整我的句子
Sorry.
抱歉
She should've been home hours ago.
她早就应该回家了
I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation.
我相信一定会有个很合理的解释
Oh, really? And what would that be?
是吗 什么解释
Okay, well, after the barbecue ended,
好吧 比如说烧烤结束后
Chelsea stayed behind to help clean up.
切尔西留下来帮忙打扫
And then she and Brad got to talking
然后她和布莱德谈天说地
about all the things they have in common.
聊聊他们共同的爱好
You know, their love of horses, children...
比如都是爱马之人 喜欢孩子
Probably just lost track of time.
聊着聊着就忘了时间了
Because, you know, he's so easy to talk to.
你也知道 布莱德跟人很聊得来
Not to mention how...
更别提他...
good-looking he is.
有多帅了
Or she got diarrhea.
又或者她拉肚子了
Oh, maybe she called.
可能她打过电♥话♥回来
Oh, look, there's two messages.
瞧 有两条留言呢
Hi. I'm calling for Alan Harper.
你好 我找艾伦·哈伯
This is Jenny from Malibu Day Spa.
我是来自马里布天天水疗馆的珍妮
I just wanted to confirm your Saturday appointment
我想跟你确认下周六
for a bikini wax.
比基尼热蜡除毛的预约
Bikini wax?!
比基尼热蜡除毛?
Uh, I wear a European-cut bathing suit.
我的泳装是欧式剪裁的
I like to keep it tidy down there.
我要把下面的杂毛清理干净
Anyway, I'm sure the next one is Chelsea.
怎样都好 下条留言肯定是切尔西的
Hi, Mr. Harper. This is Jenny again.
你好 哈勃先生 我是珍妮
Just a reminder-- we can no longer accept
提醒你一下 我们不会再接受
a personal check from you...
您的个人支票
I should've just gone with her to that stupid charity thing.
我真应该跟她去那个破慈善聚会
True. If you'd made a little effort,
的确 如果你做点努力的话
you wouldn't be in this situation.
也不会搞得现在这样
But I bet she knew I wouldn't go
但我敢打赌 她问我的时候
when she asked me.
就知道我不会去
In fact, I bet she was counting on me not going,
事实上 我猜她就是算准了我不会去
so she could be alone with this Brad guy.
所以她才能跟那个叫布莱德的家伙单独相处
Do you really think Chelsea would do something like that?
你真觉得切尔西会做出这种事?
Why not? That's what I'd do.
为什么不会 我就这样干
I mean, hypothetically.
我是说 假如我是她的话
If I were ever in that situation.
面对这种处境时
Again.
再一次面对时
Right.
好吧
The point is, I've been honest through this whole thing.
重点是 我对这段感情一直保持忠诚
She's the one who's been deceitful.
她才是个骗子
She's nothing but a manipulative,
她世故圆滑
calculating, two-faced...
精于心计 表里不一
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Oh, hi, baby.
回来啦 宝贝
How was the party?
派对怎么样
It was great.
棒极了
There was, like, 80 kids taking turns riding a horse
那些孩子都是第一次骑马
for the first time in their lives.
大概有80个孩子轮流来骑
So, what, there was just one horse?
那么说 就只有一匹马咯
No.
不是啊
Good, 'cause that would've been
还好 要不那只马
a tough day for the horse.
今天该累惨了
Sorry I'm late, but after we got the kids back on the busses,
抱歉回来晚了 等我们把孩子都送上大巴后
a bunch of us hung out to chat and help clean up.
剩下我们几个呆着一起了聊天 帮忙打扫
Yeah, yeah, that's what I figured.
对 我也是这么想的
Anyway, I'm beat.
总之 我累了
I just want to jump in the shower and go to bed.
我现在就想洗个澡 好好睡一觉
Okay, I'll be right up.
好的 我马上上去
Night, Alan. Night.
晚安 艾伦 晚安
Glad you had a good time.
很高兴你过得开心
Well done.
干得不错
You sublimated your anger and came from a place of love.
你把愤怒升华成爱
You took the high road.
这是最佳途径
Really?
真的吗
Is that what you call it?
这是你的叫法吧
'Cause I call it a complete and total betrayal
用我话来说 就是完全彻底
of my testicles.
背叛了我的雄性激素
If you'd done it as much as I had,
如果你给我一样付出这么多的话
you'd call it the high road.
你也会称它为最佳途径的
Hey, Chels?
切尔西
So, when you say a bunch of you stayed to clean up,
当你说剩下你们几个留下来打扫时
how many are you talking about?
那几个是指多少个
I don't know; a couple.
我也不清楚 三两个吧
You know, technically, a couple is two.
严格来说 我们要精确下"三两个"这个概念
So are you saying there were two people
你的意思是连你和布莱德在内有三两个
in addition to you and Brad or just you and Brad?
还是光你和布莱德两个呢
What are you getting at?
你到底想问什么
Nothing. Just trying to get an accurate head count.
没什么 就想准确地算算人数
You could've come with me, you know.
你本可以跟我一起去的
I know.
我知道
It'd be nice for us
偶然我们在一起
to do some things together once in a while.
干点事情 也挺好的
We do plenty of things together.
我们在一起干过不少事情
Besides sex.
除了做♥爱♥
Oh...
哦了
When Brad's wife was alive, they played tennis every day.
布莱德的妻子没过世时 他们每天都打网球
Probably what killed her.
这可能就是害死她的原因
She was hit by a car.
她是被车撞死的
Maybe she was chasing a tennis ball.
可能是因为她追出来捡球了
You know, like a dog.
就跟狗那样
You throw it, they run after it,
你丢 它就会去捡回来
even if there's traffic...
即使是在大马路上
Goofy dogs.
傻呆呆的小狗
What the hell is that?
在搞什么飞机啊
Two guys in a cage beating the snot out of each other.
两个爷们儿在笼子里打的各自满地找牙
I can't believe I wasted so many years watching cartoons.
我居然浪费了那么多青春在卡♥通♥片上
Turn it down.
给我关轻点
Aye, aye, Captain Douche.
好的 挑刺精
What did you say?
你说什么
Aye, aye, Captain. I'll do that.
好的老大 我马上关
Why are you on the couch? You and Chelsea have a fight?
为什么睡沙发 和切尔西吵架了
No, we didn't have a fight.
我们没吵架
Were you farting in your sleep?
你睡觉时放屁啦
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表