Previously on Two and a half Men
好汉两个半 前情提要
I'm asking you to marry me.
我在向你求婚
Might as well just go to Vegas and hello.
我们不如干脆私奔去拉斯维加斯
If we're gonna have a family
如果我们要建立家庭
we'll need to turn the bedroom into a nursery.
就得把次卧改成婴儿房♥
But, but.. That's where Jake stays.
但那是杰克住的房♥间
Yeah, but once Alan moves out,
没错 但只要艾伦搬出去了
then Jake won't be staying here anymore, right ?
杰克就不会在那儿住了 对吗
Alan is moving out ?
艾伦要搬出去?
Of course he is...
当然要
Isn't he ?
他不搬吗
I said the wedding's off.
我说了婚礼取消
Can I borrow your wedding ring ? What for ?
我能借你的结婚戒指吗 干什么?
I thought as long we are in Vegas...
我想 只要一到拉斯维加斯
I'd marry Kandy.
就和康迪结婚
And I now pronounce you man and wife,
现在我宣布你们成为夫妻
you may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了
I don't freaking believe it !
我简直不能相信
Cheer up Charlie,
高兴点儿 查理
you're finally getting what you always wanted,
你终于得偿所愿了
I'm moving out of your house !
我要搬出你家
I don't freaking believe it !
我简直不能相信
Do we have time to play roulette before we go ?
走之前能玩一下轮盘赌吗
Oh honey, that is a sucker's game,
宝贝 那是蠢蛋的游戏
the odds are totally stacked against you
赢的几率太小...
Ooooh...Super Slots'o'Fun Jackpot !
噢 超级奖金欢乐老虎机
Sure... Make the smart bet.
当然 潇洒赌一回
Here honey,
拿着 宝贝儿
kiss it before i put it in.
亲一下 我再投
and the honeymoon begins...
蜜月开始咯
Slots'o'Fun, get it ?
欢乐老虎机 你懂不懂?
it's lots of fun !
欢乐多多
i'm ready for a refill.
我准备好再来一杯了
Is that good ?
赢了?
i won...
我赢了
I won a half a million dollars !
我赢了50万
i don't freaking believe it...
我简直不能相信
Alan, you're rich !
艾伦 你发了
No we're rich !
我们发了
We're married now, what's mine is yours !
我们是夫妻了 我的就是你的
Really ?
真的?
and the honeymoon ends..
蜜月结束咯
Excuse me ?
打扰一下
You know where Charlie is ?
知不知道查理在哪儿?
Who's Charlie ?
查理是谁?
you're in here ?
在里面吗
He..he, Alan !
嗨 艾伦
long time no see !
好久不见
Say hello to my brother Alan.
跟我哥哥艾伦问好
Hi Alan.
嗨 艾伦
Hi Alan.
嗨 艾伦
Hi Alan.
嗨 艾伦
Humm... I'm interrupting.
我妨碍你们了
gee... You think ?
天 你觉得呢?
Listen, i really need to talk to you,
听着 我真的得跟你谈谈
can you come downstairs ?
你能下楼来吗
Sure !
当然
Give me...
给我...
an hour and a half.
...一个半小时
An hour and a half ?
一个半小时?
I know it's a little rushed,
我知道有点赶
but we're on a tight schedule here.
但我们时间很紧啊
Tina's got homework,
蒂娜要做家庭作业
Cindy's got to meet her fianc? and Mary...
辛迪要去见未婚夫
Well Mary's on the clock.
还有玛丽 玛丽还在排着呢
Boy, you had two momen in bed
你床上已经有两个女人了
and you felt the need to call a professional ?
还需要叫个小姐?
Better safe than sorry.
有备无患嘛
I see,
明白了
well i guess i'll just wait downstairs.
那 我还是到楼下等吧
Good call,
好主意
'cause you know, "five's a crowd".
因为 你知道 5个人就有点挤了
OK, does everybody remember their assignment ?
好了 你们还记得各自的任务吧?
think so...
记得
Then let's do this thing.
那我们开始吧
Hour and a half on the dot !
正好一个半小时
Can i plan or what ?
我怎么算那么准?
Hey, come on,
嘿 得了
show a little class...
别这么没格调
So, how is the newly wed ?
新婚怎么样?
'been living the dream ?
还活在梦里面?
Well... I gotta tell you buddy,
这个 我得告诉你 老兄
things haven't been the same down here since you left.
你走了以后 这的一切都变了
That's nice but...
这么说真好 但...
Yeah they've been way better.
是啊 比以前好得多
I mean look around,
我是说 你看看
i don't even know these people.
这些人我都不认识
And i can have sex in very room of the house now.
是啊 而且我可以在每个房♥间做♥爱♥了
I had forgot how much fun
我都快忘了坐在洗衣机上
you can have on top of a washing machine.
多么有意思了
You know, obada, obada...
你知道...
That, that does sound like fun but...
听起来并不好玩 但...
And the best part of all is,
最棒的一点就是 杰克不在这儿了
without Jake here, mom's has no reason to visit !
妈妈也没理由来了
Heck, i may not have to see her again until we meet in hell !
或许要等到了地狱 我才会再见到她了
I'm really happy for you but...
我为你高兴...
And to think of it, without Jake here,
我想起来了 杰克不在这儿
there is no reason for you to visit either.
你也没理由来了
I'm your brother !
我是你兄弟
Yeah so,
那又怎么样?
i'm your brother, i don't visit you !
我是你兄弟 我也没去看你啊
Charlie, listen to me,
查理 听我说
my wife threw me out !
我老婆把我赶出来了
Oh dude...
哦 伙计
It's awful.
真糟糕
Yeah...
是啊
Well, thanks for stopping by...
那...多谢你来看我
Aren't you listening to me ?
你到底在没在听我说?
Kandy doesn't love me anymore,
康迪不爱我了
My marriage is over,
我的婚姻完蛋了
my life is in ruins.
我的生活又毁了
Oh...
喔
What ?
怎么?
Dejavu.
似曾相识
It's as if i lived through this before,
我好象经历过这些
and didn't really enjoy it !
而且不怎么喜欢
Charlie, I, I...
查理 我...
But wait ! There's a difference,
但等等 这次有不同
This time, you can get your own place
这次 你可以自己找地方
instead of sponging of me
而不是赖在我这儿
'cause you got money now, right ?
因为你现在有钱了 对不对?
Huh, well...
呃 这个...
Ooooh you suck !
哦 你真蠢
It wasn't my fault ! There were taxes,
不是我的错
and the condo, and and...
要交税 要租公♥寓♥
Kandy's new car, and Kandy's new clothes,
还有康迪的新车 康迪的新衣服
and the shoes,
还有鞋子
oh god so many shoes...
哦 天哪 超多的鞋子
How much do you have left ?
那你现在还剩多少?
Eleven dollars.
11块
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表