Nothing. Then why is she so upset?
啥都没说 那为啥她那么郁闷
I don't know. Maybe it's her period.
我哪知道 也许她大姨妈来了
She says it wasn't, but I don't believe her.
她说她大姨妈没来 但蒙不了我
Welcome to our love nest, my tiny sparrow.
我的小麻雀 欢迎驾临我们的小爱巢
This is unbelievable.
我简直不可相信
How can you afford it?
你怎么买♥♥得起这样的房♥子
Well, I didn't buy it, of course. I'm renting.
我哪买♥♥的起啊 我租的
I don't get it.
我还是不明白
Just the other daye were going to do it in your car
前几天你还要和我在车里野合
Because you didn't want to shell out $59
就是因为你不想出59块
For a hotel room.
去住快捷酒店
It was $69, but, uh...
是69块啦 但是 那啥
But this is different. I, uh...
但是这次不一样了
I got a tax break on it. You know, the home office.
我得到一个减税优♥惠♥ 可以在这里SOHO
So, you've moved out of your brother's house?
那你搬出你哥哥家了
Uh, well, not quite yet.
还没完全搬出来呢
This is just a pied-a-terre.
这只是一个临时住所
Besides, I might flip it
我还打算换别的地方
And move up to something a little bigger.
换一个大一点的地方
But you said you're renting.
但是你说你租了这里
Yes, yes, I'm renting...
是的 没错 我租了
With-with an option to flip.
条件是我可以换别的地
But let's not talk money.
好了 让钱这个话题打住
Let's talk love.
让我们谈谈爱情吧
Shall we go try on the bed?
我们一起去试试床吧
The bed? With the-- with the sheets?
床 你的意思是铺了床单的那个
Um...
那个
Beds are so bourgeois, don't you think?
床也太中产阶级的感觉了
Ooh, alan. The couch?
艾伦 沙发怎么样
Uh, actually I was thinking right here
其实我就是想在这里
In front of the fireplace...
就在壁炉前面
On this beach towel.
就在这沙滩巾上面
Come on. I was trying to be nice.
好了吧 我试着友好一些了
By asking her if she was on her period?
问人家是不是大姨妈来了不叫友好
I was taking an interest.
我试着表现的可爱点嘛
You're an idiot.
你就是个大傻子
Why are you making it personal? I'm not making it peonal.
你为啥中伤我 我才没呢
Okay, here's the deal.
我有个主意
You two are stay in here and work this thing out
你们俩都给我在这里呆着
Until you're either getting along
直到你们能好好相处为止
Or one of you is dead.
或者你们两个挂掉一个
Fyi, she can kic your ass.
另外奉劝你一句 她会给你好看的
Have fun.
祝你们两位愉快
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你好
So...
那么
I guess you owe me an apology.
我觉得你该和我道歉
Wow.
天啊
I've never seen you so forceful and virile.
我从未见过如此有力和如此有男人味的你
Oh, thank you, thank you. you're wonderful too.
谢谢夸奖 你也很棒
You're-you're still on the towel, right?
你还在毛巾上面是不
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
I think finally making love in a place of our own
我认为在我们自己家里做♥爱♥
Has given you more confidence.
能给你带来更多的自信
Well, truth be told, I feel kind of cocky.
真理啊 我都觉得有点软不下来了
No pun intended.
没有双关
Oh, it is so intended.
你真帅
Ah. You got me.
你真说到我心坎上了
Yes, I do.
是啊
I want to make love to you in every room in this house.
我想和你在这屋子里的每个角落做♥爱♥
I don't see any reason why not.
我没理由反对
As long as we bring the towel.
只要我们带着浴巾
Of course, we're going to have to wait about a half hour,
当然 我们要等个半个小时左右
Give my erectile medication a chance
给伟哥个机会去
To overcome my anti-depressants.
战胜抗抑郁药
Complicated man, Alan Harper.
艾伦·哈勃 你真是个完完全全的真男人
And I've got the medicine .
我去拿药去
Whoopsie.
哎呦妈呀
Oh, damn it!
该死
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry doesn't get out the stain.
抱歉对污迹无效
Do you have any club soda?
你有调制饮料用的苏打水吗
How the hell would I know? Don't rub!
我怎么可能知道 别擦
Blot, blot, blot!
用吸 吸 吸
Stop yelling at me!
别对我大吼大叫
Just get out of the way. What is wrong with you?
让开点就是了 你脑子秀逗啦
Nothing. I just...
没 我只是...
Oh, no!
噢 不!!!
That's your whoopsie
那是你的错
Oh, my mother's gointo kill me!
我妈肯定要宰了我的
What does your mother have to with it?
你妈为啥会这样做
Are you kidding? She doesn't even let me poop here!
你脑残啊 她都不让我在这便便
Are hey, so, how did doesn't everything work out?
事情解决了没
Sit down, Charlie.
查理 坐下来
Why?
为啥
Just sit.
坐下来就是了
Okay.
好的
What's going on?
怎么了
We figured out what the problem is between us.
我发现我俩之间的问题了
Well, great. What is it?
很好 是啥
You.
是你
Well, this ought to be good.
这个说法倒不错
You told Jake that he should be nice to me
你告诉杰克他应该对我友善点
Because I was oversensitive?
是因为我过分敏感吗
Well, I don't know that I said those actual words.
我不知道我说的这些话的确切含义
And you called me a "D" student with a perpetual...
你还反复地叫我万年吊车尾之类的...
You know what.
你知道的
Boner.
呆瓜
Yeah, those were my actual words.
对 这是我说的
Charlie, don't you see how you're the one
查理 你没发现你是那个
Who's been driving a wedge between us?
横亘在我们之间的那块石头吗
No, not really
没 没发现
I told you he wouldn't get it.
我告诉过你他接受不了的
Well, hang on a second. Hang on.
等会 等一会儿
You're blaming me
你在责备我
Because you two can't get along and now...
就因为你俩相处得不好
You're right. You're right.
你们是对的
I'm the proble. I am so sorry.
我是问题所在 我很抱歉
It won't ever happen again.
这事不会再发生了
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 谢谢
"rpetual" means "pointy," right?
"万年"意思是"尖子" 对吧
Okay, I think I got it all out.
好了 我想应该清掉了
You didn't have to yell.
你不应该对我大吼大叫的
I know. I'm... I'm sorry.
我知道 我...我很抱歉
I don't know what got into me.
我不知道我怎么会这样
It was just an accident.
只是个小事故而已
I know.
我知道
You hurt my feelings.
你伤害了我的感情
Again I am so sorry.
再一次 我感到很抱歉
Come here.
到这来
Now, wait till you see
现在你们就将看到
The panoramic city to ocean views at night.
夜晚的城市海滩全景
Why are we running?
我们干嘛要裸奔
Well, remember when I told you I rented this house?
记得我跟你说过我租用这房♥子的吗
Yeah? I lied.
记得 怎么了 我骗你的
Oh, no. Not again.
表啊 别再来次
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Just let me do the talking.
让我来交涉
Melissa?
梅丽莎
Get down on your knees,
跪下来
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表