And single.
而且我单身哦
Where's Jake?
杰克在哪儿呢
Actually, he's, uh, distributing corn dogs
事实上 他今晚在外面分发玉米热狗
to the homeless tonight,
给一些无家可归的人
But we'll make sure he gets your gift.
但我们一定会把礼物转交给他的
Thanks for stopping by.
感谢你特意跑过来一趟
Merry Christmas.
祝你圣诞快乐
Jake?
杰克
Oh, hi.
你好啊
Who's this?
她是谁
Um... I don't know.
呃 我不认识她
Who's she?
那她是谁
Uh... Uncle Charlie?
呃 查理舅舅
I don't know what to tell ya, pal.
伙计 我也无计可施了
It happens.
出来混总是要还的
You said you didn't have a girlfriend!
你骗我说你没有女朋友
He doesn't!
他是没有
Would you like some eggnog?
想来点蛋奶酒吗
You've got to be kidding.
你开什么玩笑
You want some pie?
想来点派吗
You are such a liar!
你这个骗子
Why all the yelling?
怎么都气冲冲的
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Uncle Charlie just ruined my life. What?
查理舅舅刚把我的生活给毁了 什么
He said it was okay to see other girls
是他说女友不在身边时
as long as my girlfriend wasn't around.
可以跟别的女孩子约会
Really?
真的吗
Is that what you believe?
你是这么认为的咯
No, no, not at all.
不 当然不是啦
He completely misunderstood me.
他完全误会我的意思了
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Yeah, right.
算了吧
Nice going.
干得不错
Would you like a lick?
你要舔舔看吗
Not of that.
我看还是算了
You want to take your hand off my leg?
你要不要把手从我大腿上拿走啊
I certainly do not.
当然不要
Love you.
爱你哦
Yeah. Who do you love when I'm not around?
是吗 当我不在你爱的又是谁呢
Hey, Uncle Charlie?
查理舅舅
You really suck, you know that?
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吧
Yeah, I've been told.
是的 早就有人告诉过我了
Listen, Jake, would it be creepy for you
杰克 听着 如果我给斯莱丝特的妈妈打电♥话♥
if I called Celeste's mom?
你会觉得心里发毛吗
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Think about it.
好好考虑一下
Here you go, sweetie, bite-size, easy to chew.
给你的 宝贝 大小正好 容易咀嚼
Marty?
马蒂?
Oh, God! Marty?
天啊 马蒂?
Ha, just messin' with you, ya vulture!
逗你玩呢 你这个坏心的秃鹰
She thinks she's gonna sell my house when I'm dead,
她盘算着等我死了 她好卖♥♥掉我的房♥子
but I ain't goin'.
但我哪有这么容易挂啊
Actually, I am goin'.
说真的 我真要挂了
Merry Christmas, everybody!
各位 圣诞快乐
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表