How can I make it up to you?
我要怎样才能补偿你呢
Um, how do you want to make it up to me?
那你想怎么给我补偿呢
There it is.
不出意料
Let's do this last track, and then we can go back to my place.
把最后这首歌♥录完吧 然后到我家去
Maybe we can sweeten her vocals with some reverb,
也许我们可以弄点混音把她的歌♥声弄甜美点
A little echo, lay a little guitar over it?
或者用回音 吉他声把声音盖住
We can lay car horn and barking dogs over it.
我们还可以用喇叭声或者狗叫声盖过去
It won't help.
都没用的
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Just relax and feel the groove, okay?
放松 达到最佳状态
I got it.
知道了
Okay, this is "Boogie-woogie Bugle Boy."
这首歌♥ "布基乌基号♥角男孩"
Take one.
第一次试唱
Okay, Mia, hold it,
米娅 等一会
Hold it a sec.
等会儿
Is something wrong?
有问题吗
Yeah, kind of. You can't sing.
是有点 你唱不了
What?
什么
You got no talent.
你没这个天赋
I'm sorry, but we're both wasting our time here.
我很抱歉 我们在这只是浪费时间
I love Chelsea
我爱切尔西
I'm gonna marry her, and I can't see you anymore.
我们马上就要结婚了 我不能再见你了
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
You can't just walk out on me! You...
你不能就这样抛弃我 你
Where's the bathroom?
厕所在哪
Down the hall.
楼下大厅
Thanks No,thank you.
谢谢你 别 谢谢你才是
I should have known this would happen,
我应该预料到这事会发生的
You lowlife son of a bitch!
你这个下三滥的狗♥娘♥养♥
Uh, the lowlife son of a bitch is gone,
你说的那个狗♥娘♥养♥已经走了
But I think you have a real gift,
但我想你还是有点天赋的
And we should work together.
我们可以一起工作
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
别耍我呀
You might want to give it a minute.
你最好过会儿再进去(此人是范·海伦)
You were in there with your guitar?
你怎么背着吉他在这
You never know when inspiration might strike.
你永远不会知道灵感什么时候会突然跳出来
That's called "Two Burritos and a Root Beer Float."
这个叫做"玉米饼混姜啤黑牛"
Hey, how's the intestines?
肠胃怎样了
Clean as a whistle.
干净如雪
It's the city's problem now.
现在是这座城市的麻烦了
Yeah, ha-ha, very funny.
呀哈哈 非常有趣
What was in that so-called suppository you gave me, anyway?
你给我的那个所谓的栓剂是什么
Half a tab of Alka-Seltzer crushed up in a gel cap.
半包塞尔策片碾碎后放在胶囊里
Oh. Well, that explains the foam.
好吧 这就解释了为什么有泡沫
Well, I'm off to work.
我准备去上班了
Oh, have a good day, sweetie.
亲爱的 过得愉快
I'll be home around 6:30. - Okay.
我六点半左右到家 好的
Alan?
艾伦
She's not living here.
她没住在这
Just checking.
只是问一下
And he calls me stupid.
他居然还叫我傻瓜
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表