Uh, I'm sorry, Gail.
抱歉 盖尔
I can't, I can't justify it to myself.
不行 我无法让自己相信是正确的
Okay.
好吧
Well, can I at least kiss you good night?
那我能否跟你吻别呢
Sure.
当然
On the other hand,
可话说回来
there's no arguing with a boner.
我可争不过这擎天一柱
Let's see.
算算看
When Gail came over,
盖尔过来的时候
it's 11:00 here and midnight in Cabo.
这里是11点 卡布是0点
When Chelsea called,
切尔西打过来的时候
it was midnight here and 1:00 in Cabo.
这里是0点 卡布是1点
So when I did Gail at 12:10,
我在12:10上了盖尔
Chelsea technically hadn't called yet.
从技术上来说切尔西还没打过来
Not my best work, but I can live with it.
不是我算的妙 但我可以心安理得了点
Tough night, Bunky?
煎熬的一晚啊 猛♥男♥
I'm a whore, Charlie.
查理 我是鸭
Don't be so hard on yourself.
别这么说自己
Jake needed a haircut, and you had no money.
杰克需要美发 但你又没钱
What? No, no!
什么 不 不是的
I took money to give a woman pleasure.
有个女人给我钱就为让她爽
Wait a minute.
等一下
You... gave a woman pleasure?
你让一个女人爽了
Oh, you have no idea what powerful orgasms
你大概不知道这双手能制♥造♥
these hands are capable of delivering.
多么强有力的高♥潮♥吧
No, no, no. I've always known that.
不 我一直知道这点
I just find it hard to believe
我只是不敢相信
they could give them to other people.
这双手能让别人这么爽
Yeah, well, maybe this'll convince you.
好吧 大概这能说服你
A woman gave you this?
一个女人给的
Uh-huh, right before she told me
对啊 就在她跟我说
she was done with me and I could show myself out.
我可以闪人了之前给的
Sounds like a dream date to me.
听上去就像是个梦幻般的约会
So what's the problem?
有啥问题么
How do I live with myself?
我怎么才能心安理得
How did you live with yourself before?
你以前是怎么心安理得的
By thinking I was better than you.
通过想我再怎么样也比你强
Now after all these years,
这么多年之后
I've finally descended to your level.
我终于屈居到你这层次了
Oh, no-no-no, no, no.
噢 不 不 不 不
I may have done some questionable things in my life,
我一生中也许做过一些可质疑的事
but I have never taken money for it.
但我从没靠这拿过钱
That's not to say it wasn't offered.
不是说没人给过我
Deservedly so.
应得的还是拿了
Fine, I'm worse than you.
好吧 我比你还糟
That's all I'm saying.
我一直这么说的
Well, I am going to take a shower
我去洗个澡
and try to wash the cheapness off me.
试着把铜臭味洗掉
Better take some steel wool and a cheese grater.
那就最好用钢丝球和铁板刷吧
Hey, Alan.
艾伦 你好
Oh, Gail...
盖尔
Hi.
你好啊
Don't judge me, Pretty Woman.
别用有色眼光看我 你这"风月俏佳人"
Charlie, I better get going.
查理 我准备走了
Right, right.
对的 好的
So, uh, you and I are okay?
你和我没问题了吧
Yeah. I'm just sorry it has to end.
恩 我只是很抱歉不得不结束了
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Chelsea's a lucky girl.
切尔西是个很幸运的姑娘
You think so? You should tell her.
你这样认为么 你应该跟她说
I mean, don't tell her.
我是说 别跟她说
Bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Thank you, Charlie.
查理 多谢
For what?
谢啥
Proving once again that I am better than you.
再次证明我是比你高个层次
Hey, hey, I'm just a rascal!
我只是混球
You are a male prostitute!
而你是个鸭子
That is a terribly hurtful thing to say.
你这样说非常伤人
So there we are in this beautiful hotel room
我们在那间风景优美的酒店房♥间
overlooking the ocean,
俯瞰大海
and he's on the phone with his mother trying
他却在电♥话♥里想教他妈
to help her download music to her iPod.
怎样下载音乐到她的iPod里
You're kidding!
说笑吧
And I just sat there thinking,
我坐在那里想
"Charlie would never do this.
查理不可能这样做
Charlie hates his mother with a blind passion!"
查理无由地恨着他妈
Remember when you used to think that was a bad thing?
而你以前居然觉得这是件坏事
And when Brad's not on the phone with his mother,
更过分的是 布莱德和他母亲讲完电♥话♥
he's telling me how much I remind him of his mother.
转头就说 看见我就像是看见他老妈
I hope not while you were in bed,
我希望他说这话时你们没躺在床上
'cause that would reflect badly on everybody.
否则这话的杀伤力会殃及所有人
You don't wanna know.
你还是不知为妙
There's nothing to know.
该知道的我都知道了
You went to Mexico with another man,
你和别的男人去了趟墨西哥
he talked about his mother in bed,
他躺在床上聊自己的老妈
and you didn't have sex with him.
而你并没有和他上♥床♥
Charlie...
查理
Nope! That's what happened. End of story.
不用说了 这就是全部故事 大结局了
I should never have let you go.
我不应该放你走的
Well, sometimes you can't appreciate what you've got
有时拥有了就不会珍惜
until you go to Mexico
和奶瓶娃去墨西哥转转
and don't have sex with a mama's boy.
虚度良宵后 你就会珍惜我了
I'm sorry about Brad.
布莱德的事 我很抱歉
I know that hurt you.
我知道你很伤心
Ah, it's water under the bridge.
过去的就让它过去吧
What you did, what I did, doesn't matter.
你的风流 我的韵事 都无关紧要了
What did you do?
你有什么韵事
Doesn't matter.
无关紧要了
Charlie, no secrets.
查理 要坦诚相待
Please, can't I just have one?
求你了 我就保留这一个行不
Whatever it is, it doesn't matter.
无论是什么 都无关紧要
We were separated.
当时我们分开了
All right, here goes.
好吧 我说
I was having pizza with Alan and Jake the other day.
那天 我和艾伦还有杰克去吃披萨
By the way, Jake got a new haircut.
顺便说一句 杰克换了个新发型
It's just fabulous.
帅得没法说
Okay, well, you'll never guess
你绝对猜不到
who was there getting takeout.
谁在那里买♥♥外卖♥♥
Your old buddy Gail.
你的闺蜜 盖尔
Oh, my god, you didn't.
我的上帝啊 告诉我你没有...
I didn't say I did, but good guess.
我没说我有啊 但你猜得真准
I don't believe you!
难以置信
What?! We were separated.
咋啦 当时我们分开了
You were in Mecoco with another man.
你和别的男人在墨西哥正快活呢
But she's my best friend!
但她是我最好的朋友啊
Yeah, well, I'd have to say the jury's still out on that.
是不是最好的朋友 现在还无法确定
You are such a pig!
你真是无可救药的色猪
A-a-a pig who hates his mother.
讨厌自己老妈的色猪
Go to hell!
去死吧
Oh, come on!
别这样
It's was 1:00 in Cabo!
我上她时你还没打电♥话♥呢
Oh! Lower.
爽啊 下去点儿
How about here?
这里如何
Oh, yeah...
爽啊
That's how mommy likes it.
老娘就好这口儿
Okay, you know what?
好了
I'm sorry. I-I can't do this.
抱歉 我不能继续下去了
What's wrong?
有什么问题
I am a professional.
我是很专业的
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表