So what do you want to do today?
那你今天想做点什么
Your choice whatever makes you happy. Really?
随你干嘛 只要你喜欢 是吗
I'll go anywhere, I'll do anything.
赴汤蹈火 万死不辞
Of course, you'll have to drive.
当然 你得开车
Well, I was thinking of going to Beverly Hills
好吧 我想去比弗利山庄
for this charity blood drive.
参加那个慈善献血活动
Great.
没问题
We'll give blood together.
咱俩一起献
Nothing I like better on a Sunday
我最喜欢在周末
than tapping a vein for a good cause.
为慈善事业牺牲血管了
Terrific. Brad will be happy to see us.
很好 布拉德见到我们会很高兴的
Brad?
布拉德
It's his charity.
活动是他发起的
He's got another charity?
他又举办了一场慈善活动
What the hell's this guy's problem?
这家伙哪根筋搭错了
It's not a problem, Charlie.
不是搭错筋 查理
He's a very caring and compassionate man.
他是个很体贴并富有同情心的人
Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's a freakin' saint.
对对对 他救黎民苍生于水火
And you were already planning on seeing him again.
你还打算再见他一次
Well, yeah. He told me about the blood drive last night.
没错 昨晚他告诉我献血的事
Right, right, while you were "Cleaning up."
对对 当你正在所谓"清洁"的时候
What's "This"?
什么叫所谓
Oh, I think you know what "This" Is.
我想你知道所谓是什么意思
Just go to hell!
你给我去死
Hey, hey-hey,
喂喂喂
I'm not the one sneakin' around seeing somebody
又不是我在偷偷摸摸地
behind my fiance's back!
背着未婚夫和别人幽会
I am not sneaking around!
我才没有幽会
I asked you to go with me!
我明明叫你一起去了
Figuring that I wouldn't.
但你早知道我不会去
Very sneaky!
不是幽会是什么
Drop dead!
去死
Fixed it.
修好了耶
So...
那么
when are you gonna call Chelsea and tell her you're sorry?
你打算什么时候打电♥话♥给切尔西道歉
Okay, first of all, I have nothing to be sorry about.
首先 我没什么好道歉的
And second, I am not gonna discuss my personal life
再说了 我也不会和一个只有健身袜
with someone whose current girlfriend is a gym sock.
做女友的人谈论自己的私生活
Wow, no wonder she left.
难怪她摔门走了
You just lash out for no reason.
你无缘无故就发飙了
Hello?
有人吗
Out here!
这里
That's my reason.
这就是我发飙的缘故
Boo-hoo. When you gonna stop
又来了 你什么时候才能不把
blaming your problems on your mommy?
问题都推到你妈咪身上
Hey, boys.
孩子们好
Charlie, where's your bride-to-be?
查理 你的准新娘哪儿去了
We were gonna finalize the guest list.
我们得确定宾客名单了
She's not here.
她出去了
She told him to go to hell.
她让他去死
Will you please shut up?
你能不能安静点
Oh, Charles, what did you do?
哦查理 你怎么招她了
I didn't do anything!
我没招她没惹她
He slept on the couch last night.
他昨晚睡沙发了
Nobody's talking to you!
没人问你意见
And this is what we've been living with.
你看 我们每天就和这种人一起
Stop heating your socks in the microwave, you little freak!
别用微波炉热你的袜子 臭小子
Charlie, please don't let this girl get away.
查理 请你别再放跑这个女孩了
Don't worry, I won't.
放心 我搞的定
Good, 'cause she's one in a million
那就好 她真是可遇不可求
and you're a dime a dozen.
而你这种人通街都是
Yeah, but I'm the underdog
好吧 但我物美价廉
And everybody loves the underdog.
大家都喜欢我这种性价比高的
Oh, God, now you sound like your brother.
神呐 你怎么听起来这么像你弟弟
How do you plan on getting her back?
你打算怎么把她追回来
I'm gonna become a better man.
我会先做个好男人
Great, so no plan at all.
好极了 原来你根本没打算
What's the forecast?
天气预报怎么说
High tonight, low tomorrow.
今儿爽 明儿衰
A hundred-percent chance of hangover.
千载难逢的宿醉机会
Heard from Chelsea?
切尔西有消息了没
She's staying with her father for a few days.
她要在她爸那里住几天
At least that's what she e-mailed me.
起码她邮件里是这么说的
You don't think she could be with...
你不会认为她其实是去见...
Go ahead, say it.
继续 说吧
Braa-ad!
布拉德
You know what?
你知道吗
If she is, fine.
如果她真和他在一起 没所谓
Good riddance.
我就解脱了
I was never meant to be tied down to one woman, anyway.
一夫一妻制注定不适合我
Well, you are by nature a free spirit.
好吧 你天性放荡不羁
I miss her, Alan!
人家好想她 艾伦
I can't live without her!
没她我活不下去了
And you don't have to.
你不必这样的
Remember our talk?
记得我们说过什么吗
Becoming a better man?
做个好男人
Screw it!
那都是扯淡
I'm as good as I'm ever gonna be!
我已经好得不能再好了
If she doesn't like it, the hell with her!
如果她还不满意 那就滚她的蛋吧
That is true. In a healthy relationship,
这话没错 在一段良性关系中
your partner needs to accept you for who you are.
对方需要接受一个真实的你
Oh, she deserves better than me, Alan!
人家其实配不上她 艾伦
She's such a wonderful gal!
她实在是无可挑剔
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
She's-she's like an angel!
她 她简直就是天使姐姐
She... She sure is.
她 她当然是
Then why is she running off with Braa-ad?
那她为什么还要跟布拉德跑了
We don't know that she's running off with anyone.
我们不知道她有没有跟人跑了
This is not angel behavior, Alan.
天使姐姐不会这么对我的 艾伦
You know what kind of behavior this is?
你知道谁会这么做吗
Charlie behavior.
你大佬我
I took an angel and I turned her into me!
我遇到了天使 却把她变成了我
Charlie...?
查理
I can't sleep in my bed.
我在我床上睡不着
It smells like Chelsea.
那上面都是切尔西的味道
O-Okay. Well...
好吧 那么...
why don't you stay here
你可以睡在这里
and I'll go sleep in your room.
我去你房♥里睡
No, no, no, don't go.
不 不 不要走
I don't wanna be alone.
不要扔下我一个人
All right.
好吧
You're wearing pajama bottoms, right?
你穿着睡裤的 对吗?
Shh...
噓...
Exactly how drunk are you?
你到底醉到什么程度了
Both questions...
两个问题...
asked and answered.
问了也都回答了
What?
干什么
Oh, hi, Chelsea.
哦 你好 切尔西
No... no, he's up.
没有... 他起来了
Or not.
或者没
Hang on. I'll find him.
等等 我去找他
Charlie?
查理
Charlie?
查理
Found him. Hold on.
找到他了 别挂
Hey, Charlie?
喂 查理
What?
干嘛
You got a phone call.
有电♥话♥找你
I'll call back.
我一会给他打过去
It's your fiancee.
是你未婚妻
Oh, hey, baby.
哦 你好 宝贝
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表