Previously on:two and a half men
《好汉两个半》前情提要
So, how's Charlie doing?
查理最近怎么样
Oh, he's fine.
他不错
Uh, actually, 's engaged.
他订婚了
You told her I was engaged?
你告诉她我订婚了
Why the hell would you do that?!
你怎么这么八卦
Charlie, there's a woman named Mia on the phone.
查理 有个叫米亚的女生找你
I will take it.
我来接
Hi, Charlie.
查理你好
Mia.
米亚
So, how are you?
最近还好吗
Great. How are you?
不错 你怎么样
Fine, fine.
挺好 不错
Still engaged.
还是订着婚呐
Come, sit, join us.
和我们一起坐坐吧
Are you sure I'm not interrupting?
我没打扰到你们吧
No, no, of course not.
没 才没有呢
Yeah, his fiancee just left.
他未婚妻前脚刚走
Oh, I'sorry I missed her.
好遗憾没见到她
Oh, I bet she's still out in the parking lot.
我估计她还在停车场没走远
I'll go get her.
我去叫她
So...
那啥
what's going on with you these days? You still dancin
最近怎么样 还跳舞吗
Not so much. I'm a little old for ballet no
不了 我的年纪已经不适合跳芭蕾了
Oh, that can't be right.
瞎说什么啊
You look great.
你看起来好极了
Young and vibrant and... taut.
又年轻 又有活力 皮肤...很紧绷
You know who else has a great body?
你知道谁的身材也超好吗
Charlie's fiancee.
查理的未婚妻
In fact,
实际上
Charlie calls her boobalicious.
查理形容她是波色可餐
I'm really happy you found somebody, Charlie.
查理 我好开心你找到自己的另一半
Thank you. She's great.
谢谢 她真的不错
Really, really great.
确实人不错
Boobalicious.
波色可餐
So if you're not dancing, what are you up to?
既然决定不跳舞了 你想做什么呢
Well, believe it or not, I'm trying for a singing career.
信不信由你 我打算做歌♥手
No kidding.That's terrific.
不错呀
You know who's a wonderful singer
知道谁唱歌♥也超级棒吗
Charlie's fiancee?
查理的未婚妻
Uh, actually, I was gonna say Ms. Celine Dion.
其实 人家想说的是席琳狄恩
I have no idea about Chelsea.
人家不知道切尔西会不会唱歌♥啦
Although she does have a set of lungs on her.
不过她肺活量确实惊人
Right.
不错
So listen,I'm putting together a demo of some songs.
我打算把几只单曲凑在一起出张小样
Any chance you could help me with the arrangements,
你能帮我出点力吗
maybe play piano?
例如帮我钢琴伴奏
Oh, wow.
哦 天啊
That sounds like fun. Just you konw, kinda awkward.
听起来不错啦 就是有点尴尬啦
Because getting married.
因为他要进围城了
Maybe I can find you somebody else.
不过我可以帮你找别人了
That'd be terrific. Let me give you my number.
那太好了 我给你我的手♥机♥号♥
Are you still at 696-336-725?
你还是696-336-725的号♥吗
Yeah, I can't believ you remember it.
是啊 你还记得这么清楚啊
Well I have a little memory trick.
我有些记东西的小窍门啦
If you change the numbers to letters,
你要是把数字变成字母
it spells out "Oxofempal"
就可以拼成 "Oxofempal"
Oh, good trick.
真是个不错的窍门
I should get going.
我该走了
Wonderful to see you again.
真高兴见到你
Same here.
我也是
You too, Alan.
见到你也好开心 艾伦
Bye-bye.
再见
Charlie?
查理
Yeah?
怎么了
I've missed you.
我很想你
Oxofempal?
Oxofempal?
Hot, hot, hot! Ow!
烫死了 烫死我了 天啊
You have to dial one first.
你要先拨1
Hey, Berta, what do you know about Percocet?
波塔你知道Percocet(镇痛剂)吗
I know three of them with a Mickey's big mouth
我只知道吃上三粒
can make you run buck naked through a Taco Bell.
就能让你在塔可钟(墨西哥连锁餐厅)里裸奔
Why do you ask?
你为啥问这个
Well, my mom says Grandma Lenore can't hold her new baby
我妈说我姥姥不能抱她的小宝宝
until she stops popping them.
除非她不再吃Percocet了
That's probably a good idea.
真是个好主意
You drop one kid, you gain a reputation
不小心摔着个孩子 就得了个摔孩王的美名
So how do you like having a new baby sister?
你有了个小妹妹有何感想啊
Well, she eats, she sleeps, she poops.
她只会吃喝拉撒睡
So far I'm not impressed.
没啥大不了的
Give her a bad haircut and she'd be you.
给她剪个你这种烂发型 就和你一个样了
Excuse me, but paid nine bucks for this haircut.
拜托 我这发型可花了9块钱呢
Sorry.
我很遗憾
Besides, the baby doesn't look anything like me.
再说了 那孩子和我完全不一样
In fact, she doesn't look like my mom or my stepdad either.
实际上 她既不像我妈也不像我继父
Who does she look like?
那她像谁
Kind of like a girl version of my dad.
倒有点像女性版的我爹
I thought your dad was the girl version of your dad.
我还以为你爹就是女性版的
I'm telling u, Charlie, it's a bad idea.
我和你说这绝对不是啥好主意
What's the big deal
有什么大不了的
I'm just gonna find her a piano player.
我就是给她找个钢琴伴奏
Oh, come on, I saw the way you looked at her.
得了吧 瞧你看人家的眼神
You say "piano player," but you mean organist.
你说是钢琴伴奏 其实是想琴瑟合奏吧
Oh, that's ridiculous.
别胡说八道了
I'm engaged to Chelsea.
我和切尔西订婚了
I'm living with Chelsea.
而且也同居了
I'm in love with Chelsea.
我深爱着切尔西
What's Chelsea's phone number?
切尔西的电♥话♥号♥码是多少
What?
啥
What does it spell?
拼个词来
You know, your little memory trick.
用你那记忆小窍门
Oh, uh...
那啥...
it's... jklpuzo.
是...jklpuzo
really?
是吗
Let's, uh, let's test it out.
我们测试下
Uh, is that, uh, 818-jklpuzo
那就是818-jklpuzo
or, uh, 310-jklpuzo?
还是310-jklpuzo
Alright, all right, I-I made it up.
好吧 我承认 我瞎编的
But I don't have to call Chelsea;he lives here.
但是我没必要给她打电♥话♥啊 她住这
You don't have to call Mia either
你更没必要给米亚打电♥话♥了
Oh, yeah?
这样是吧
Well, what about you and Melissa?
那你和梅丽莎是怎么回事
What does that have to do with anything? Nothing!
你转移话题有啥意义 啥意义都木有
I'm changing the subject to your peccadilloes.
就是把斗争方向转向你
You were banging Melissa in the hospital storage closet
你和梅丽莎在医院的储藏室里云雨的时候
while your exwife was giving birth to your daughter!
你前妻正在生你的女儿
We don't know she's my daughter.
我们不能确定她是我女儿
Who's your daughter?
谁是你女儿
You're my daughter, I'm your daughter!
你是我女儿 我是你女儿
This whole court is out of daughter!
整个法庭都失去女儿了(艾伦学闻香识女人中Al的演讲)
Al Pacino?
阿尔·帕西诺
Great movie.
真是部好电影
See that one?
这部没看过?
That was close.
好险啊
Good thing he's slow.
好在他反应慢
Yeah, well, Judith's mom dropped him when he was a baby.
他小时候被朱蒂丝的妈摔着过
What brought that on?
今天怎么这么激♥情♥四溢啊
You're the one who started talking dirty.
你才是一开始就浪声浪语的那位哦
All I said is, "What'd youo today?"
我说的不过是 "今天怎么样啊"
There you go again, you nasty girl.
又来了 你这个小淫♥娃♥
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表