Well sometimes it takes a while for a man to meet his soul mate
有时候男人找到他的灵魂伴侣要花点时间
Like i finally met your daughter.
就像我终于遇到了你女儿
Soul mate? Yep.
灵魂伴侣 是
So poof.
所以你是同志
Oh just kiddin'.
开个玩笑
How are my two favorite fellas doing?
我最爱的两位男士怎么样呢
We're just fine princess.
公主 我们很好
I just cleaned the grill
我刚刚清理了烤架
And now i'm givin' your beau here a grillin'.
现在正在"烤"问你男人一些事
Well stick a fork in me 'cause i think i'm done.
往我身上插把叉子吧 我觉得我已经熟了
Sorry honey my dad's always been a little overprotective.
抱歉 亲爱的 我爸爸总是对我太过呵护
Well i have to be.
我不得不这样做
When it comes to men you've always had a rotten picker.
你挑男人的眼光总是很糟糕
No offense. i'm sure you're the exception.
无意冒犯 我确信你是个例外
I'm glad you're sure.
我很高兴你确信
Dad why don't you go see how mom's doing.
爸爸 何不去看看妈妈怎么样呢
Oh good idea.
好主意
She's jet-lagged and still pretty wound up
她飞机时差还没倒过来
over having a colored pilot.
且还对那个黑人驾驶员耿耿于怀
What can i say?
我能说什么呢
Mommy and daddy are horrible biggots.
老爸老妈是可怕的种族主义者
But they're my parents and i gotta love 'em right?
但他们是我父母 我得爱他们 是吗
You're askin' the wrong guy.
你问错人了
Look at them though.
不过还是得看看他们
42 years together
共同度过了四十二年
And they're still best friends.
他们还是最好的朋友
Well let's face it.
面对现实吧
Who else would have them?
他们还能找谁呢
At least they don't lie to each other.
至少他们彼此坦诚
Okay i get it.
好 我明白了
I lied about the colonoscopy.
结肠镜检查的那事是我撒谎了
Trust me i've been punished enough.
相信我 我已经遭够罪了
I'm just saying if our marriage is going to last
我只是说 如果我们的婚姻想要能够持久
We have to make a commitment to always be honest with each other.
我们就得承诺永远对彼此忠诚
You have my word.
我向你保证
You've given me your word before.
你以前就向我保证过
Well then you'd be silly to take it again wouldn't you?
你还会傻傻地再相信一次的 不是吗
What? I'm being honest.
怎么了 我只是实话实说
So how are you liking los angeles?
你们觉得洛杉矶怎么样
Well the weather's lovely.
天气挺好的
Oh it is isn't it?
没错 不是吗
What we don't care for are the freeways and mexicans.
我们不喜欢的是高速公路和墨西哥人
Yeah yeah they-they do get congested.
是 交通确实总是拥堵
I think it's all the cheese they cook with.
我想都是因为他们做饭用的奶酪的缘故吧
How's everybody getting along out here?
大家相处得怎么样
Oh everything's fine dear.
一切都挺好的 亲爱的
Remember what we talked about?
记得我们谈过话吗
No politics religion or what have you.
不谈政♥治♥ 宗教等
You don't have to tell me twice.
你不必和我说两次
I'm not a polack.
我又不是波兰猪
Hey Charlie when we drove in
查理 当我开车过来时
I noticed a tavern down the road.
注意到路边有个酒馆
How about you and i go out for a drink?
不如你我去喝两杯吧
Get to know each other a little better.
好让我们更好了解彼此
Uh... sure i guess.
当然可以
Although if you're on the fence about me now
但是 如果你现在还对我保持观望态度
Alcohol isn't going to really improve my chances.
酒精并不会改善你对我的印象
I think it's a terrific idea.
我觉得这主意很好
You boys have fun.
你们玩得开心点
All right. I'm buying.
好吧 我请客
Whoa whoa whoa. where are you going?
你去哪
He said he's buying.
他说他请客
Who would have thought that the best part of my day
谁能想到我今天最美好的时光
would be having a colonoscopy?
居然是结肠镜检查
To my future son-in-law.
敬我未来的女婿
Down the hatch.
干杯
Considering my day
想想我这一天
It'd be more like "up the hatch"
真是"杯"从中来啊
Cheers.
干杯
So Alan Chelsea tells me you're a chiropractor.
艾伦 切尔西和我说你是个脊椎指压按♥摩♥师
I imagine you give a great back rub.
我想你背部按♥摩♥一定很棒
Uh well i do but there's a lot more involved than that.
我确实做这个 但我的工作并不局限于此
I like back rubs.
我喜欢背部按♥摩♥
But i need strong hands on me.
但我需要有力的手
Martha's got these little parrot claws
玛莎那双手就像是鹦鹉的小爪
Can't get deep in the muscle.
不能按到深处的肌肉
Let me see what you got.
让我看看你怎么样
Hmm. No calluses.
没有老茧
I prefer the feel of calluses.
我更喜欢老茧的感觉
If you want to see calluses
如果你想看老茧
Check the inside of his right palm.
看看他的右手掌吧
Look at that.
看那个
You don't see that where I come from.
我们那边 你们是绝不会看到这种情形的
Oh come on
不会吧
There's no gay people where you live?
你生活的地方没有同志吗
Of course there are but they got their own bar.
当然有 但他们有自己的酒吧
Little place called "the log cabin." on forrester street.
在弗里斯特街上叫做"小木屋"的小地方
Right next to the a&w.
就在艾德熊餐馆旁边
Amazing that people in california
加州人真是厉害啊
can behave that way in public.
居然可以在公众场合做出如此行为
Well we kinda believe in live and let live.
我们向来信奉宽容待人也会于已方便
Oh that's baloney.
简单就是胡说八道
I believe in the sanctity of the family
我信奉家庭的圣洁
marriage between a man and a woman.
婚姻中的双方应该是男人与女人
But damn those fellas do look happy.
可是去他妈的 那两个家伙看起来好开心哦
Probably 'cause in California
那是因为加州法律
they can't get married.
不允许他们结婚
Really really happy.
是真得真得好开心哦
Looks like my future father-in-law
看起来我的未来岳父大人
has made some new friends.
交了些新朋友
Yeah. I'm a little confused.
我有点搞不清楚现在的状况了
I don't think you're the only one.
我也正陪你一起搞不清呢
Do you really wanna make me cry...
你真得想让我哭泣吗
Oh I love that song.
我爱死这歌♥了
I hit it out of the park
我在退伍军人卡拉OK聚会时
on Karaoke night at the VFW.
在停车场听到的
Chelsea didn't tell me you're a vet.
切尔西没有告诉我你是名退伍军人
Yeah navy.
我曾是海军
Submarine corps.
潜艇作战部队
Oh six month tours under the polar ice cap.
六个月的任务在极地冰层之下
Nothing to do but lift weights shoot the bull
除了练肌肉吹水外就没什么好做的
and enjoy the company of other men.
当然有男人作伴是一种享受
Six months with just men?
六个月内都只有老爷们儿吗
Not just men.
不是老爷们儿
Young men.
是年轻纯爷们儿
Hard men.
猛♥男♥
And the hardest of them all was Edward Boyton
当中最猛的当属爱德华·波伊顿
seaman third class
三等兵水手
and my best pal.
也是我最好的伙伴
1966 we were in the Philippines for a week of r & r army
1966年 我们在菲律宾待了一个星期
and we bought matching shirts.
还买♥♥了配对的恤衫穿
Of course you did.
不买♥♥才怪
Oh I remember one night
我记得有个晚上
it was real hot and humid.
又热又闷
I can still see
如今依然可以浮现在我眼前的是
the wet silk clinging to his magnificent body.
那汗湿的丝绸紧贴他那壮硕的身躯
Did you see this coming?
你能料到有这出吗
Uh-uh.
不能
Then after we did our hitch we both went our separate ways
退役后 我们就分开了
got married raised kids.
各自成家立业有了下一代
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表