I love this kid.
我超喜欢他
Look at this...
你看看
Okay, go ahead.
好了 继续
I was thinking with Chelsea out of town,
我在想 切尔西出城出城了
at maybe, you know, after the game...
或者 看完这球赛之后
you and I could go out and grab a bite to eat.
我们可以出去找点东西吃吃
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Not hungry?
不饿吗
Don't like you.
不喜欢你
Oh, come on, I need some human contt.
拜托 我需要与人接触
That's probably a human.
那很可能是人
Go contact tm.
去接触他
That was clever.
这是明智之举
I'm a clever guy.
我太有才了
Well, hey, buddy. Yore here early.
嗨 伙计 来得挺早
Oh, I was thinking, that if you're hungry,
我想 如果你饿的话
you and I could grab a bite to eat and...
我们可以出去吃点什么
Maybe later.
等下也行
He's been a little crabby since his girlfriend dumped him.
他被甩了之后脾气有点暴躁
The kid's stone-cold bummer, Alan.
这孩子是个情种 艾伦
Okay, well, thanks for dropping him off.
好的 谢谢你送他来
You're welcome. Oh, hey,erb,
不用客气 嗨 赫伯
by any chance, do you want to out and maybe grab a bite?
或许 你会想去吃点什么?
really? you are meaning
不是吧 你和我?
Sure. Why not?
是啊 为什么不行
That's kind of weird, isn't it?
有点怪 不是吗
I mean, you're the x-husband, I'm the current.
我是说 你是前任我是现任
So we've got something in common.
所以我们才有共同点啊
We do, don't we?
那是
Right.
对啊
Neither one of us is having sex with Judith.
咱俩没一个能跟朱蒂丝爱爱
That's actually a little too close to hom
那说得实在有点太露骨
Sorry.
不好意思
So what do you think?
那你觉得怎么样
I could eat.
我可以吃
Let's go.
走吧
Uh, you ever been to Kabob Kingdom?
你有去过串烧王国吗
At the food court? I love that place.
美食街那边吗 我喜欢那
Hey, Berta, would you grab me a beer?
嗨 波塔 给我拿瓶啤酒好吗
Sure.
好
Jake, grab your uncle a beer.
杰克 拿瓶啤酒给你叔叔
Let him get it himself.
让他自己拿
Sorry. I tried.
对不起 我试过了
Hey, numbnut just take a beer out of the fridge
傻蛋 你就从冰箱拿瓶啤酒
and bring it over here.
放到这就行了
Fine.
好吧
Here.
给
thank you.What's with the attitude?
谢谢 那是什么态度
You're the reason Celeste broke up with me.
你是害我和斯莱丝特分手的罪魁祸首
You still grinding on that?
你还为那事烦恼?
Yeah, I'm still grinding on it. I love her.
是 我还为这烦恼 我爱她
Stop it. You love fart jokes and pie.
行了吧 你就爱低俗笑话和馅饼
Fart jokes, pie and Celeste.
低俗笑话 馅饼和斯莱丝特
If you hadn't talked minto hanging out
要不是你叫我跟那女生瞎搞
with that other girl, I'd still ve all three.
我还拥有这三样
come on, pal.
别这样 老兄
At your age, relationships aren't sious.
你这个年纪的感情都不是认真的
They're just, you know, puppy ve.
你们只是 玩过家家
No, no, this wasn't puppy love
不 不是 我们不是玩过家家
This was... dog lo.
是玩真感情
Trust me, you ha not had dog love yet.
相信我 你还没有真感情
I don't even think your father's had dog lo yet.
我甚至认为你♥爸♥都没有真感情
dog love unless you count getting bitch slapped.
直到你被女人掴耳光才算有
I promise you'll get over this.
我保证你会恢复过来
You'll meet somebody else.
你会遇到其他女孩
You'll love her, she won't love you.
你会爱她 她不爱你
She'll love you, you won't love her.
她爱你 你不爱她
You'll love eachther, but she's married to a cop
或者你们相爱 但她已经嫁给警♥察♥了
who catches yoin a motel room and beats you near to death
她老公在旅馆抓到你们 用他的警用手电
with his big police flashlight.
把你打得半死
The point is,you got a lot living to do
意思就是 你还有很长的路要走 对吧 贝塔
You don't want to piss off a cop
你不会想得罪警♥察♥的
Thanks, Uncle Charlie.
谢谢 查理叔叔
You've really given me lot to think about.
你真的给我很多思绪
Hey, h, hey, nobody likes a smart ass.
嗨 没人要自作聪明
Not so sexy when it happens to you, is it?
喷在你自己身上就没那么性感了 对吧
I give up, Herb.
我投降 赫伯
w do you tell a kabob to be quiet?
你怎么让一家烤肉店安静下来
Shh... kabob.
嘘 烤肉店
Very clever. Very clever.
很聪明 很聪明
Well, when you're a pediatrician,
当你是儿科医生的时候
you need to have a lot of kid-friendljokes.
你需要很多儿童笑话
Sometimes when I use the little reflex humor,
有时当我需要些习惯性幽默
I pretend in a Indiana
我就装作印度人
It's not politically correct, but the tykelove it.
虽说政♥治♥不正确 但小孩喜欢
Oh, boy.
哦 老兄
I wish my doctor had a sense of humor.
我希望我的医生有幽默感
Every time I have a prostate exam, I say,
每次我做前列腺检查 我说
"What, you' not going to buy me dinner first?"
什么 你不先给我买♥♥晚餐?
And nothin',
什么都没有
t even a smile.
笑都没笑
Really? 'Cause that's a beaut.
真的吗 这句笑话很妙啊
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想
But most people just don't get me.
但大多数人都不懂得我
Well, that's their loss.
嗯 那是他们的损失
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hi, Judith.
嗨 朱蒂丝
i,i just stop for buy tea
我只是停下喝杯茶
I know you have left over meat loaf.
我知道你留了肉卷
Probably left over from when I was married to her.
很可能是我跟她结婚时留下的
What?
什么
That was Alan.
那是艾伦
Yes, that Alan.
是 就是那个艾伦
Hi, Judith.
嗨 朱蒂丝
No, no, Jake's not here. It's just the two of us.
不 杰克没来 就我和艾伦两个
No, I have not lost my mind.
听着 我没发神经
Whoa, whoa.
又来了
Calm down.
冷静
Judith, calm down.
茱蒂丝 别激动
Can we talk about this when I get home?
我回家后再说好吗
All right, bye.
好的 再见
She says hi back.
她也跟你问好了
Sorry to get you in trouble.
真不好意思给你添麻烦了
Oh, no trouble. I'm a grown man.
没关系 我是个成年人
And I think I can have lunch with whoever I want.
想和谁吃个午饭自己还是能决定的
Right.
那就好
So, how's the chiropractor biz?
你的推拿按♥摩♥生意怎么样了
Well, it's been a little slow,
现在不咋滴啊
you know, with the economy and everything,
现在这个经济环境真让人伤心
but I'm starting to see a little turnaround, and it been...
但是我有办法的 就是
I'm sorry. I gotta go.
对不起 我得走了
JAKE: * Oh, Celeste, you are the best.s *
我的斯莱丝特啊 你是最好滴
With you I was blessed,
有你我才象个人样儿啊
but I failed the test
但是我自己搞砸失去了你
* And now I'm depressed, Celeste... *
我现在是心如刀割啊 我的斯莱丝特啊
You might as well take my heart
你不如带走我的心
Out of my chest
来吧 切开我的胸膛
* And mail it... *
然后用个快递
* All the way to Budapest *
寄到布达佩斯(匈牙利首都)啊
Got a minute?
有时间吗
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表