I like the variety packs.
我喜欢多选包
I know you do.
我知道
But they should put in more sugary cereals
但他们应该多放点含糖的麦片
and less cereals that help you poop.
少放点麦片 这样有助排便
No argument.
你说得对
But my point is, a variety pack approach gives you a choice.
但我的重点是 多选包能给你提供选择
It's really not that great a choice.
那些选择也不是很好
In a pack of eight,
八袋装的多选包中
there's always at least three poopin' cereals.
总是有至少三包会让你拉肚子的麦片
Okay, we're getting away from the point.
好吧 咱们不说这个话题了
What's your favorite cereal?
你最喜欢吃的谷物是什么
It used to be Frankenberry,
以前是麦片
but I'm kind of on a Froot Loops kick now. Terrific
但我现在比较喜欢吃麦圈 很好
They don't get soggy as fast. Got it.
他们不会一泡就软掉 知道了
Plus the milktastes better afterward.
而且牛奶泡过那个后更好喝
So imagine Celeste is Froot Loops.
那你想象斯莱斯特是麦圈
You like her now,
你现在喜欢她
but who's to say she isn't tomorrow Frankenberry?
但谁能保证她不是成为明天的麦片呢
You're wrong.
你说错了
Celeste will always be my root Loops.
斯莱斯特永远是我的麦圈
You can't know that.
那可不敢保证
Look at me.
你看我
I've been with a lot of women,
我跟这么多女人谈过恋爱
But I only just recently found the love of my life.
但直到最近我才找到我的一生挚爱
Well, no disrespect, but I don't wanna wait
没有冒犯的意思 只是我不想跟你一样
until I'm as old and hard up
等到又老又硬不起来的时候
as you are to find a good girlfriend.
才能找到一个完美的人生伴侣
What? I said no disrespect.
瞪我♥干♥嘛 我都说了没有冒犯的意思
You know, you make it really difficult to love you sometimes.
知道吗 有时候想要爱你真的很难很难
Yeah, that's what my mom says.
是啊 我妈妈也这么说
Told ya I'm not an idiot.
早告诉你我不是个傻子
Herb!
赫伯
Herb!
赫伯
Alan?
艾伦
Over here!
这里这里
Alan...
亲爱的艾伦
I didn't want you to think that I stood you up.
我不想你认为是我放你鸽子
Oh, I know you'd never do that.
我知道你绝不会这么做的
Judi just doesn't understand.
朱蒂不会明白的
I know, and I'm sorry.
我知道 很抱歉
But what are we gonna do?
那咱们该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, maybe I'll see you when I bring Jake back.
可能等我送杰克过来 咱们才能见上一面
That'd be nice.
那也行
Bye.
走了
Bye.
再见
Alan, wait
艾伦 等等
I'm coming with you!
我跟你一起走
But how?
怎么一起走?
Be careful, you big galoot.
小心点 你个大傻个
I'm okay. I'm okay!
我没事 我没事
I'm not okay!
这下有事了
Oh, God! Herb, talk to me!
天啊 赫伯 跟我说话
What's going on out here?!
外面发生什么事了
Alan, wait! Take me with you!
艾伦 等等 带我一起走
I miss Celeste.
我想斯莱斯特了
I miss Chelsea.
我想切尔西了
I miss Herb.
我想赫伯了
Uh, I mean, I mean, Sex and the City.
我是说 呃 我说的是《欲望都市》
I miss Sex and the City.
我怀念《欲望都市》了
Yeah, Alan, that's much less gay.
艾伦 的确那听上去不那么象同性恋
I guess that's just what our lives have come down to
我猜咱们的生活已经变成了
three pathetic, lonely guys
三个可悲而孤独的男人
watching television on a Sunday night.
在周日的夜晚一起看电视
Oh, crap, it's Sunday night!
完了 今天是周日啊
Chelsea's flying into LAX!
切尔西会飞到洛杉矶机场
You gonna pick her up?
你要去接她吗
No, I'm gonna call her a cab and take a Viagra.
不 我帮她叫了辆车 我得先吃片伟哥
Well, buddy, I guess it's you and me.
伙计 现在就剩咱俩了
No disrespect, Dad but that just makes it worse.
没有冒犯你的意思 但这种感觉更糟
I said no disrespect.
都说了没有冒犯的意思了
Why doesn't th ever work?
怎么这句话一点用都没有
Hello?
你好
Yeah,this is jake.
对 我是杰克
Oh, hi, Nicole
你好啊 尼可
ah, I broke up with Celeste.
对 我和斯莱丝特分手了
Now?
现在吗
Sure. See ya in a few.
当然可以 一会儿见
I'm gonna go meet Nicole at the pier.
我约了尼可在码头见面
Who's Nicole?
谁是尼可
I'm not really sure.
我也不太清楚
* I remember you... *
我记得你
* You're the one who made my dreams come true. *
你是那个能让我梦想成真的人
Herb.
赫伯
We haven't got much time.
我们没有太多时间
Judith thinks I'm in physical therapy.
朱蒂丝以为我现在在物理治疗室
Well, then let's make the most of it.
那咱们就别浪费时间了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表