Uh, mi casa, her casa.
我家就是她家
It's actually his casa,
其实是他家
But the dehumidifier and the night-light belong to me.
但除湿器和夜明灯是我的
Still very nice of you.
还是要感谢你
See ya later.
再见
What would you guys going on today,
你今天要去干啥呢
you know, play a little tennis in 1958?
去1958年打网球吗
This old thing?
你是说这怀旧风格?
This is just my knock-around clothes.
这是我平时的便服啦
So, what's the story on Gail?
盖尔出了什么事呢
Bad breakup?
分手吗
Something like that.
差不多那样
So, she's on the rebound.
她正处于恢复期吧
Where you going with this, Alan?
艾伦 你想怎么样
Oh, nowhere, I'm just curious about her.
不怎么样 只是对她好奇
And, you know, when we met last night,
昨晚我们见面的时候
I-I sensed a little spark between us.
我觉得我们之间激起了一点小火花
If there was a spark,
如果有火花的话
It's only 'cause she was warming up her taser.
那也只是因为她正给她的泰瑟枪预热
Ha-ha, very funny.
哈哈 真有意思
Alan, trust me, the only way you're gonna
艾伦 相信我 你能和
Hook up with someone like Gail is in your dreams.
盖尔这种女人上♥床♥的唯一方式是在梦里
Alread did.
已经梦到过了
Really? Was Chelsea there?
真的吗 切尔西在那里吗
No! Good lord! How creepy would that be?
没有 天啊 那样就太奇怪了
Well, regardless, forget about Gail.
不管怎样 别打盖尔的主意了
Potato head out there has a better shot than you do.
那边的土豆脑袋都比你有机会
You know, I've got a nephew about your age.
知道吗 我有个和你差不多年纪的侄儿
You should meet him. He plays guitar, too.
你应该见见他 他也弹吉他
Maybe you guys could jam sometime.
也许你们以后可以合奏
Oh... boobies.
哇 波涛胸涌
Hey, for your information,
告诉你吧
There is a very good chance that a woman like that
很有可能那样的女人
Is tired of rich, handsome, successful guys
已经厌倦了有钱有车有房♥
Who have their own homes recently built cars.
帅气的成功男人
You really believe that?
你真信吗
I have to.
我不得不信
Woof!
哇塞
Who's that?
那是谁
Chelsea's friend.
切尔西的朋友
She's going through a bad breakup
她刚刚经历了分手
So she's going to stay here for a few days...
所以她会在这里住几天
Hmph! Too bad I prefer the fellas.
哎 可惜我更喜欢男银
Then again, I can always draw a moustache on her.
不过 我可以在她脸上画胡须
Alan?
艾伦
Jake?
杰克
Berta?
波塔
Oh, boy.
天啊
Although, maybe this is another dream.
也许这是另一个梦呢
Gail, you okay?
盖尔 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Good. Good.
好 好
I'm going to run some errands.
我要出去一小会
Can I get you anything while I'm out?
你要我帮你带点东西吗
A reason to live.
一个活下去的理由
Alrighty.
好吧
Come on in.
我进来了
Sorry.
抱歉
I just got some bad news.
我刚收到些坏消息
What happened?
怎么了
My boyfriend..
我前男友
Rufus?
鲁弗斯
That's my dog.
那是我的狗狗
Oh, yeah.
哦 这样啊
He's okay, right?
他还好吗
He's fine.
他很好
I just found out Brian is already seeing someone else.
我刚知道布莱恩已经和其他女人约会了
No.
不会吧
I mean, we just broke up
我们才刚刚分手
And he's already sleeping with another woman?
他就已经和别人上♥床♥了
The pig!
真混♥蛋♥
I thought we had something.
我原以为我们还有可能
He always said I was his soul mate
他一直把我称为他的知己爱人
And that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me...
他还想和我共度余生
This can't be a dream.
这不可能是个梦
She's still got her clothes on.
她还穿着衣服呢
And she's talking.
而且还滔滔不绝
Why can't I find a nice guy like you?
我为什么不能找到像你这样的好男人
Absolutely.
绝对
Maybe Chelse would let me borrow you.
也许切尔西肯把你借给我用用
Excuse me, gotta pee.
抱歉 得去嘘嘘了
Oh, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.
噢 糟糕 糟糕 糟糕 糟糕 糟糕 糟糕 糟糕
Here you go. Thanks.
给 多谢
I don't know how much longer I can hold out.
我不知道我还能撑多久
I hear you.
我听到了
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
I gotta get Gail out of here
我得在做出某些抱憾终生的事之前
Before I do something I'm going to regret.
让盖尔搬出去
You know, after I thoroughly enjoy it.
我是说 在我彻底爽够之后
Just tell her to leave.
让她走就是了
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
She's Chelsea's best friend.
她是切尔西的闺蜜
They were college roommates.
她们是大学室友
Really?
真的吗
You think they experimented?
你觉得她们亲热过没?
Oh, yeah.
肯定
I gotta figure out a way to get Gail to leave on her own.
我得想个让她自己离开的方法
You got the perfect tool for the job.
你有个很完美的工具可以做这事
What are you talking about?
你在说啥呢
The one tool that's guaranteed
那个工具可以保证
To drive any woman out of your house.
让所有的女人远离的你房♥子
Hello.
两位好
Oh, look, it's an Allen wrench.
看 是艾伦牌扳手
What was that about?
这是啥意思
Nothing. Nothing.
没啥意思
I was just telling Berta that maybe I was wrong
我只是在跟波塔说也许我错了
About you not having a shot with Gail.
不让你追盖尔那事
Why? Did she say sothing?
为啥 她有说过什么么
Did she ask about me?
她有说到我么
How would you feel about a double wedding?
你觉得双重婚礼怎样
I mean, as long as you're paying for one.
我是说 只要你为我付钱
Slow down, slow down.
慢点来
Nobody said anything.
没人说过任何事
I just realized I might've been jealous
我只是意识到我可能有点嫉妒了
Cause she's so beautiful and if I can't have her,
她美若天仙而我却不能得到
I didn't want you to have her either.
而且还不让你得到她
Yeah, was thinking it might be that.
想想确实是这回事
Anyway, it's not fair for me
总之 我没站在
To stand in the way of your happiness.
为你的幸福考虑的立场上是不对的
Really?
真的么
I always thought that was one of your favorite things.
我还以为这是你最爱做的事呢
Do you want to pick nits
你想成为个废渣
Or do you want to go talk to a beauty who's extremely vulnerable
还是想上一个受巨大伤害的美女
And may very well be looking for revenge sex?
说不定还能得到嘿♥咻♥的机会
I don't want revenge sex,
我不想要一次嘿♥咻♥
I want a loving relationship that has depth and meaning
我想要一段有深度有意义的关系
And that will withstand the test of time.
并且能够经受住时间的考验
Oh, that's good.
不错
I'd lead with that.
我会帮你登头条的
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表