I got out of my car,
我下了车
walked into the church and started praying.
走进教堂 开始祷告
Are you saying God sent you Betsy?
你的意思是 贝茨是上天派来安慰你的?
I think he did. Oh, Dad,
我想是的 老爸
we gotta get our asses to church.
咱们应该立马杀去教堂
Then when I'm done, I get up to leave
当我祷告完了 起身准备要走时
and she appears in front of me
她突然出现在我面前
like some kind of vanilla-scented angel.
就像浑身散发着香草味的天使
Mmm, vanilla.
哇 香草口味的
So, we got to talking.
然后我们开始交谈
Turns out she's going through a difficult time as well.
结果发现她跟我一样 也处于痛苦时期
Next thing I know,
紧接着
we're cleaning out her locker at the strip club
我们把她留在脱衣舞俱乐部的东西收拾清
and driving to Vegas.
开车直奔拉斯维加斯
Where you got married.
然后你们就在那结婚
I understand your skepticism,
我明白你的疑惑
but I'm telling you this girl is special.
但是这个女孩真的很特别
She's really sweet and spiritual.
她长相甜美 超然脱俗
Charlie?
查理
In here, baby.
我在这呢 宝贝
Good news, bad news.
好消息和坏消息
I got my period.
我来月经了
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
We can take a break.
我们可以休息一下
We don't have to.
没必要
There's more than one way to skin a cat.
条条大路通罗马
Oh, you are so wonderful.
你真厉害
What are the other ways?
还有哪条路
Shh!
闭嘴
Charlie, uh, can I talk to you in private for a minute?
查理 我能私下跟你谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
Bets, coffee's right there.
小茨 咖啡在那
You just make yourself at home.
你就当在自己家一样
Okay.
好的
Morning, son.
早上好 儿子
Morning, Mom.
早上好 妈妈
So, I was gonna do a little topless sunbathing later.
我打算光着膀子去晒阳光浴
You're welcome to join me.
你也一起来吧
Okay, not to put too fine a point on it,
好吧 原谅我这么说
but you're out of your mind.
但你真的是失去理智了
You need to call a lawyer
你得赶紧叫个律师过来
and get this marriage annulled immediately.
然后取消你们俩之间的婚约
I knew you wouldn't understand.
我就知道你不会明白的
Oh, I understand, I understand.
我明白 我当然明白
You're still reeling from losing Chelsea
你还没从失去切尔西的伤痛中恢复过来
and you're trying to fill the void
你试图用一位来月事的钢管舞♥女♥
with a menstruating pole dancer.
来填补你的空虚
Hey, hey, hey, that's my wife you're talking about.
喂 你现在说这位可是我老婆
Oh, damn it, Charlie, you don't know anything about her.
靠 查理 你都不知道她是个什么样的人
I know I love her and she loves me for exactly who I am.
我就知道我爱她 她也爱我 爱我这个人
She doesn't want to change me.
她不会老想着改变我
Oh, stop it.
住嘴吧
Okay, you get one of those.
好吧 这次就算了
Next time, that hand comes back a bloody stump.
要有下次 我就砍断你的手
Charlie, please, I'm begging you.
查理 拜托 算我求你了
No, I'm doing the right thing.
不 我认定了就不会改了
You're lucky you're not a girl.
你应该为你不是女孩感到幸运
Having a hoochie is like owning a vintage car.
跟风♥骚♥♥女♥交往就跟维护一辆上好的小车
A lot of maintenance and once a month
付不完的维修账单
you gotta put down an oil pan.
和每个月就得一换的油底壳
Okay, I may have made a mistake.
好吧 我承认我可能犯了个小错误
Chelsea?
切尔西
Hey, Charlie. What are you doing here?
你好 查理 你来这干嘛
I need to see your daughter.
我想见您的女儿
I'm sorry, she's not here.
抱歉 她不在这儿
Hi, Charlie, what's going on? Ed.
你好啊 查理 怎么回事 爱德 好啊
You know when she'll be back?
你知道她为什么时候回来吗
I'm not sure.
不是很清楚
She just took Skipper for a walk.
她刚带史奇普出去散步了
You're welcome to come in and wait.
你可以进来等她
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
I'm just trying to be polite.
我只是出于礼貌
Did you ever consider that maybe she doesn't want to see him?
你有没有想过她可能不想见他
Watch your tone, mister.
请注意下您说话的语气 先生
Sit, please.
请坐
Sorry the place is a mess, we're still decorating.
抱歉这里太乱了 我们还在装♥修♥中
I'm decorating, he's critiquing.
是我在装♥修♥ 他只会在这吹毛求疵
What, I can have opinions.
搞毛啊 难道人家就不能有意见吗
He wants me just to shup up and be pretty.
他只希望我把嘴闭上 外加保持貌美如花
So, listen,
听着
I'm sorry things didn't pan out with you and Chels.
你和切尔西的爱情没能圆♥满♥ 我感到惋惜
Me, too.
我也是
Relationships can be a lot of work.
经营一段感情要花费大量的精力
Even if you've known someone for 40 years.
即使你已经认识那个人40年了
That's right.
说得对
People get set in their pigheaded ways.
人们总是被固定在自己愚蠢的想法里
You want to get something off your chest, hmm,
你想卸下心防忘却痛苦的话
I'm right here.
我就在你身边
You really want to open this kettle of fish now?
你现在真的要开诚布公谈谈这糟糕的局面吗
Oh, yeah, let's open it up, open it up.
对啊 咱们开门见山 实话实说
Okay.
好的
I'm just saying that two grown men should be able to pick out
我只是觉得两位成年人理应可以去挑选
a club chair without it turning into Iwo freakin' Jima!
一把椅子 而不是把它变成硫磺岛之战
Well, I'm not the one that thinks that everything
我也不像你 娇气十足
he sits his ass on has to be made out of leather.
屁♥股♥所放置之处 必须得是真皮做的
Lucky for you!
我有这嗜好是你走运
Come on, Skipper.
快点 史奇普
Charlie? I'm sorry to drop in like this.
查理 很抱歉这么冒昧地来了
I just really needed to see you.
我只是太需要见见你了
Okay, what's going on?
好的 发生什么事了
Uh, well...
这个...
Uh, why don't we go in the other room
我们进房♥吧
and leave these two alone? Fine, fine.
给他们一点空间 好的
There's no law that says we can't order the area rug later
没有规定说晚点我们不能订购一张小地毯
and get two club chairs.
外加两张扶手椅
You see, right there.
这才对嘛
That's why I love you.
这才是我爱你的原因
What are you doing here?
为什么来这儿
Okay, well,
听着
I don't know how to say this,
我也不知道该如何表达
except just to say it.
反正硬着头皮也要说
I still love you very much, and I miss you like crazy.
我依然深爱着你 想你想得我快疯了
I miss you too, Charlie.
我也想你 查理
Then what are we doing?
那我们现在这算哪门子事啊
Taking some time to figure out
花点时间好好想想
if we're meant to be together.
我们是否真得适合在一起
And how the hell are we supposed to do that?
那到底怎么做才知道我们适不适合
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess we should start dating other people.
也许开始新的恋情
What?!
啥
I'm not ready to see other people.
我还没准备好和别人约会
I don't know that I am either, but I think we have to try.
我也不知道自己有没有准备好 不过得试试
Chelsea, I can't even think about dating right now.
切尔西 我想都没想过和别人约会
Can I tell you something
我们分手后我有了些
I've learned about myself since we split up?
自我领悟 可以如实相告吗
Sure, but first, marry me. No.
说吧 不过首先 嫁给我吧 不行
Okay, just checking.
没事儿 顺口问问
Probably some legal complications, anyway.
反正结了也会有法律上的后遗症
What? Nothing, nothing.
什么 没什么
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表