Me, too.
我也是同样遭遇
And he never called me again.
他再也没有打电♥话♥给我
Why, Charlie?
查理 为什么
Why didn't you call?
你为什么不打电♥话♥
I was busy.
我很忙
I lost your number!
电♥话♥号♥码不见了
I was out of town!
我没在家
You had a penis!
你有小鸡鸡还好意思说
You, I don't know what that thing was!
至于你 鬼知道那玩意儿是啥
This isn't happening.
这不是真的
This isn't happening.
这不是真的
Hey, Charlie.
你好 查理
Oh, Rose, not you, too.
罗斯 你干嘛也来凑热闹
Why not me, too
为什么不也来凑热闹
Look, I'm really sorry about our one-night stand.
听着 对于我们的一♥夜♥情♥我非常抱歉
I know I should've called you.
我知道我应该给你打电♥话♥
Yes, you should have.
是的 你应该打
Tell you what.
这样吧
After I come down off this stupid pot,
一旦这大♥麻♥的爽劲儿过去了
how about I'll call the real you
我就致电给真实的你
and take you out on a proper date.
来一次得体的约会
Tell you how much you mean to me--
我会告诉你 你对我来说有多重要
How much you've always meant to me
一直以来你对我有多重要
The real me would like that very much.
真实的我会非常喜欢的
All I could find was donuts and chalupas.
我只找到甜甜圈和墨西哥肉饼
Hey, Rose!
稀客啊 罗斯
Wait, you can see her?
等等 你能看见她吗
Yeah, why?
当然 为啥
Can't you?
你能看见吗
What the hell's going on?
这他妈到底是咋回事
You're imagining Berta.
波塔是你的幻想
Are you really here?
你真的在这里吗
I don't know, am I?
我不知道 你说呢
Call me.
打电♥话♥给我
Okay, roll another fatty,
再来首劲歌♥舞曲
and let's polish off these donuts.
咱们来干掉这甜甜圈
Why can't I drive?
为什么我不能开车
Because we are carrying a very fragile clock
车上载有易碎的钟
that is worth a lot of money.
而且是价值不菲的钟
So when you sell it, what are you gonna do with the cash?
等你卖♥♥了钟 你打算买♥♥什么
Uh, I'm not sure.
不确定
I might buy a new car.
可能买♥♥辆新车
I might pay your uncle Charlie some of what I owe him.
可能还些钱给你的查理伯伯
Uh, I might put it in your college fund.
也可能存入你的大学基金
So what kind of car are you going to get?
你打算买♥♥什么车
I got my eye on a Lexus convertible.
我相中了雷克萨斯敞篷款
Sweet. You know what?
不错 你知道吗
That means you can have this one.
那意味着 这宝贝归你了
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
I want to get one of those new Camaros.
我想要辆雪佛兰大黄蜂
Red with yellow racing stripes.
红色车身配黄色赛车条纹
And then I'm gonna get a big, flaming skull painted on the hood.
我还要在引擎盖上喷上大大的燃烧骷髅头
Don't you think you ought to wait
你不觉得应该先看看
to see how the people at Domino's feel about that?
多米诺披萨的人看到后的反应吗(外送车超级花哨)
Really? You think I can get a job at Domino's?
你真的觉得我可以去多米诺披萨上班吗
Hey, a man's reach should exceed his grasp or what's a heaven for?
跳起来摘到的果子才更好吃
I have no idea what you're talking about
我完全不知道你在嘟哝啥
It means that as a human, we should--
就是说做人 我们应该
No! No, no!
不 不要
Now can I drive?
现在我可以开车了吗
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表