You've been a bad kitty cat.
你真是只坏猫咪
I've been so worried about you.
我好替你担心啊
Okay, I'm confused.
我真糊涂了
If that's sir lancelot, then what did me squash?
如果那是兰斯洛特爵士 那被咱压扁的是啥
Your hope of ever getting behind the wheel of my car again.
你就别指望能再摸到我车的方向盘了
Oh, man.
该死
Leverage ia fickle bitch, my friend.
风水轮流转啊 哥们儿
I got it!
我来开
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Sorry to bother you. I live down the beach
抱歉打扰了 我住在海滩附近
And I'm looking for my cat.
我在找我家猫咪
Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't seen it.
抱歉 我没见过
In fact, I just found my little guy.
事实上 我刚找到我的小家伙
I'm really worried.
我担心死了
He's black and white, about yay big.
他黑白相间的 大概跟你的差不多大
Answers to puss-puss.
名字叫喵喵
I'll keep an eye out for him.
我会帮你留意的
Looks like the fickle bitch is back.
看来风水又转回来了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表