Yeah, it's gonna be a June wedding.
对啊 六月结婚
Excuse me.
失陪下
That's a terrible thing to say, Grammy.
阿奶 你说的太刻薄了
Besides, I said "June," not "Jew."
还有 我说的是六月 不是犹太人
Okay, what've you done?
说吧 你做过了什么事
Beg your pardon?
啥意思
That sweetie, naive hick you're marrying might buy
那个准备和你结婚的既可爱又天真的乡下女人
This loving, cooperative attitude, but not your mommy.
大概会买♥♥你这套爱情宣言的帐 可我会不
Hey, can't a fella just be excited about floral centerpieces?
没人会对装饰花感到兴奋么
A gay fella.
基佬才会
You're feeling guilty about something.
你对某事感到有罪恶感
What is it?
是什么事
Nothing. I've got nothing to feel guilty about.
没的 没哪门子事让我感到罪恶
Okay, okay, okay, now you give him your underwear.
好好好 你把你的内♥裤♥给她
Charlie...?
查理
I'm not really sure what I did.
我不确定我做过什么
So, a drunken escapade?
是一次醉酒导致的出轨行为么
Is there another kind of escapade?
有别的理由会导致出轨么
Well, whatever you do, don't tell Chelse about it.
不管是啥事 别告诉切尔西
Confession may be good for the soul, it's hard and about the marriage.
坦白在灵魂上得到解放 但对婚姻可不一样
I know, I know,
我知道
But I've got these freaky memory flashes,
但我总是有诡异的记忆闪影
And I feel so guilty.
我感到很罪恶
Trust me... those memories will fade with time.
相信我吧 这些记忆会随着时间流逝的
How do you know?
你怎么会知道
Let me tell you a story.
我来跟你说个故事
Many years ago,
许多年前
When I was married to your send stepfather...
我和你第二任继父结婚的时候
The carpet king?
地毯王吗
Well, I called him that
我是这么叫他的
Wasn't an occupation
可那不是他的职业
Anyway,
总之
He was away business,
他总是忙于工作
And you and your brother were in summer camp or somewhere,
你和你弟弟当时在夏令营之类的地方
And I...
然后我...
Well, I was lonely, bored
我很空虚寂寞
And the circus was in town.
马戏团来市里了
And when I woke up in that Motel 6,
当我在旅馆醒来的时候
Clown makeup smeared all my bosom,
小丑的妆弄脏了我的胸
I was alone.
我很孤单
The Chinese acrobats, the strong man
中国杂耍啦 壮汉啦
And the little people had moved on to the next town.
侏儒啦 就接着到另个镇子上去了
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
What did you do then?
然后你怎么做的
Well, what could I do?
我能做什么
I showered, plucked the sequins from my hoo-hoo...
我只能洗澡 把小亮片从我咪♥咪♥上硬扯下来
...held my head up, got on with my life.
让头脑清醒 继续我的生活
And you never told the carpet king?
你也从未告诉地毯王么
No, of course not.
没 当然不能
I loved him too much.
我爱死他了
Your second stepfather was the third best thing
你第二任继父是我身上发生的
That ever happened to me.
第三件好事
Behind me and Alan?
在我和艾伦之后?
Sure.
当然
I think some teenagers are fooling around under the deck again.
我觉得好像又有些青少年在咱家露台下鬼混了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I found a pair of men's briefs by the side of the house.
我在房♥子旁找到一条三角裤
Damn kids.
该死的小鬼
No respect for anything.
目空一切
Listen, Chels...
听着 切尔丝
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Something wrong?
出问题了么
Yeah.
是啊
What is it?
是什么
I got these... these pictures in head,
我脑中总是有这些画面
And I'm afraid if I don't tell you about them,
我担心如果我不告诉你的话会怎样
They're gonna drive me crazy.
都快把我逼疯了
Go ahead.
说吧
Well, what happened was...
事实上...
..my second stepfather went on a business trip
我的第二任继父出差去了
While the circus was in town.
当时马戏团来到市里
Alan and I were at camp--
艾伦和我在夏令营
And my mother was lonely..
我妈妈很寂寞
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表