It ain't me, start cooking.
不是说我 做饭吧
You and Charlie?
你和查理
Just one little weekend.
只是几个周末
But believe me, if I knew what kind of man he was,
但相信我 如果我早知道他的真面目
I would never let him touch me!
是绝不会允许他碰我的
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
Oh, he's fine for you.
你就挺配他的
Fine for me?!
我就配他?
Well, I've got an early meeting.
我还有个晨会
Nice to see you girls.
美女们 很高兴见到你们
Why didn't you tell me!
竟然不告诉我
I thought you were my friend!
我还把你当成我闺密呢
Hey, if it weren't for me,
要不是我
Your ass would've been gone a long time ago...
你早就从这滚蛋了
I believe the balance of power is restored.
我想现在权力的天平又恢复平衡了
Thanks, Mom.
妈 谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
You owe me large.
你们欠我多了去了
All right, sweetheart, I think yore overreacting,
甜心 我想你反应过度了
But if you want to spend the night in a hotel
但如果你想在饭店里过夜
That's fine.
那没问题
Hey, you want me to come over for a quickie?
你想我过来跟你打个快炮吗
Kidding. Love you.
开玩笑呢 爱你
Damn.
该死
Hey, at least Chelsea's coming back.
至少切尔西会回来的
Melissa said she'll never set foot in th house again.
梅莉莎说她再也不要进这房♥子了
All's well that ends well, huh?
也算是完美结局 不是吗
Bite me.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, come on, the important thing is, we got the house back.
重要的是我们把房♥子夺回来了
And we once again kings of the castle.
我们又重登城♥堡♥的王座了
That's true.
这倒是真的
Hey, Celeste and I are going be
希莱斯特跟我
Studying in my room. Okay.
要在房♥间里学习 好的
Oh, right.
还有件事
Set another place for dinner.
多加个座位在饭桌旁吧
She's going to be joining us.
她要一起吃饭
Fine.
可以
Also, she's a vegetarian, so no meat.
此外 她是素食主义者 所以不要有肉
Got it.
了解了
Come on, Jake.
杰克 过来
Coming.
来啦
Kings of the castle, my ass.
城♥堡♥之王个屁
We're whipped unto the third generation.
我们都败给90后啦
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表