soap up a wash cloth
洗衣服
And give me a good, thorough cleaning.
帮我打扫屋子
Thanks, Mom! I'll call you.
谢谢你妈妈 我会打给你的
That should keep him away for a while.
这能让他消失一段时间了
Are you sure you goona be ok.
你确定你没事吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Would you do me a little favor?
能帮我个小忙吗
What?
什么
Go like this.
这样做
For old time's sake.
看在咱俩过去的情份上
Chelsea?
切尔西
Ready for you. Oh, God, this is it.
到你了 天呐 永别的时刻到了
Take a deep breath, Charlie.
深呼吸 查理
I will if you will.
你能我就能
It's still gonna be me, just a little smaller.
那还会是我 只不过有点小
I know.
我知道
I guess the good news is
我猜好消息就是
it'll draw more attention to your back side.
你的屁♥股♥会更吸引人了
What?
什么
You know, with your breasts smaller,
你知道 你的胸小了
the eye will naturally go to your ample tush.
眼球自然被你的屁♥股♥吸引了
Are you saying my ass is too big
你是说我的屁♥股♥太大
No, no, no, I love your ass.
不 我喜欢你的屁♥股♥
I'm just saying with smaller boobs,
我只是说和小乳♥房♥♥相比
more people will notice it.
大屁♥股♥更吸引人
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
I don't want people noticing my ass.
我不想别人看我的屁♥股♥
Hey, hey, hey, hey, don't kill the messenger.
嘿 别误伤好人
It's the first law of landscaping.
园艺学的第一定律
If you trim down the tree, the backyard looks bigger.
如果把树修小了 院子看上去就更大些
Am I right?
我没错吧
Damn you, Charlie Harper.
去你的 查理·哈勃
What? Tell the doctor I changed my mind.
怎么了 告诉医生 我改主意了
What did I say?
我说什么了
Where are you going? Home.
你要去哪 回家
What about your back pain?
那你的背痛怎么办
I'll live with it. Are you sure?
我能忍♥ 你确定吗
I live with you, don't I?
我都能忍♥你 不是吗
Come on.
快走
How about that?
太棒了
Thank you, Lord.
主啊 谢谢你
You speak it through me.
你终于显灵了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表