I'm busy.
忙着呢
Yeah, I heard.
是啊 听到了
Budapest.
布达佩斯嘛
Very catchy.
真是朗朗上口
What do you want?
你又想做什么
I want to apologize
我是来道歉的
for sending you down a bad road with your girlfriend.
之前给你和小女友出个了馊主意
Yeah, well, forget it. I'm gonna get her back. Well, good, good.
别再提了 我准备重夺芳心 不错嘛
So what's the plan?
你打算怎么做
I'm gonna finish writing my song,
首先写完这首情歌♥
and then I'm gonna sing it to her.
然后当着她的面深情献唱
Okay, uh, is that the entire plan?
这就完了吗
No.
当然不是
I'm also gonna put on a clean shirt.
我还要把自己收拾得干净些 穿件干净衣服
Ooh, pulling out the big guns.
欧 亮绝招了要
Yep.
当然
Can I offer an alternative plan?
我能够提个后备建议吗
I don't want to hear any more plans from you.
别再跟我瞎搅和了
Understandable.
我理解 之前是我的错
I'd be a little skeptical in your shoes. But just hear me out.
你不再相信我是正确的 但听我说
The song, good as it is, it smacks of desperation.
这首情歌♥非常棒 绝望之情表达得淋漓尽致
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, no, no.
不是在表扬你
I mean, girls don't generally respond to desperation.
但绝望是不会引起女生的共鸣滴
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Are you kidding? I've been watching your father
开玩笑吧你 我眼巴巴地看着你老爸
get shoot down for 25 years.
被女人不断抛弃达25年之久
Just like living with air force training film.
简直就是空军新兵营真人秀 太残忍♥了
Listen, if you really want to get Celeste back,
如果你真得想让斯莱丝特回到你身边
you man up, go over to her house,
那么你就挺起胸膛 象个男人一样去她家
admit you made a mistake with the other girl,
勇敢承认你的确劈错腿了 你错了
you realize now that Celeste is one in a million,
你意识到斯莱丝特是万里挑一的好姑娘
blah, blah, blah, and
巴拉巴拉巴拉 接着说
if she doesn't ever wanna see you again,
如果她再也不想见到你
you understand.
你将挥挥手不带走一片云彩
And then sing her the song?
然后我再唱这首情歌♥
Forget the song.
忘掉你这首破歌♥
Okay.
好吧
Do I really say "blah, blah, blah"?
我真得说"巴拉巴拉巴拉"吗
Alan, wait!
艾伦 等一下
You forgot your Kabob.
你忘了拿打包的串烧了
Oh. Oh, thank you.
对哦 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
And thanks again for driving. It was fun.
多谢你送我回家 和你在一起真开心
Oh, yeah, I had a good time too.
是的 我也觉得很享受
I'm glad.
我真开心你这么说
So... we should do it again sometime.
那么 改天再约如何
I'd like that.
乐意之至
Great, great. You know, I'm gonna go
太好了 我要去一趟
to the flea market tomorrow. You wanna join me?
跳蚤市场 明天 你愿意陪我去吗
Tomorrow? Oh, gee, I don't know.
明天吗 这个不好说
Oh, I'm sorry. It's probably too soon.
我不该说这个 我们进展太快了
No, no.
不
No, it's not, it's just...
不是你想的这样 只是
Judith. I know, I know.
你还有个朱蒂丝 我明白了
I'm just not sure what to tell her.
我只是不知道该怎么跟她开口
Well, you can tell her the truth.
说实话就好了
What is the truth, Alan?
艾伦 实话是什么
That we're friends.
就说我们是朋友
We are friends, aren't we?
我们就是朋友嘛
Okay, friend.
是的 老友
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见啦
It's a date.
不见不散哦
Oh! Jake, Jake, hi, buddy. Um...
杰克 你好啊 哥们儿
I don't care. I got my own problem.
没空理你 我自己的事还没整明白呢
* Oh, Celeste, I am congested *
我的斯莱丝特啊 我鼻血直流啊
* With love for my Celeste... ed *
那是对你的爱啊
* Yeah *
啊
Did you talk to her?
找她谈了吗
Yeah.
谈了
How'd it go?
怎么样
Not so good.
不怎么样
You sang that song, didn't you?
你还是唱了你的破歌♥ 对吧
No, I did exactly what you said.
没有 我只说了你教给我的那段
I told her I'm sorry,
我跟她说 对不起
I made a mistake with that other girl,
我劈腿了
and she's one in a million, blah, blah, blah.
她是万里挑一的优秀 巴拉巴拉巴拉
Okay, just to be clear,
好的 只是弄清楚一点
you didn't really say "blah, blah, blah"?
你没真说"巴拉巴拉巴拉"吧?
I'm not an idiot, Uncle Charlie.
我又不是白♥痴♥ 查理伯伯
No, no, of course not. Then what?
当然不是 然后呢
Then I said if she never wants to see me again,
最后我说 如果她再也不想见我
I'd understand.
我将挥挥手不带走一片云彩
What'd she say?
那她怎么说
"I never want to see you again."
我再也不想见到你 挥手吧
Ouch.
啊哟喂
Ouch? That's it? That's all you got.
啊哟喂? 就这样吗 你也就这点本事
Well, you know, look at the bright side.
那么 你只能往好处想了
You got a great song out of it.
你写了首好歌♥
Ten more girls peein' on you, you got an album.
再被妞甩十次 你就可以出专辑了
Or a fetish.
或者接受万人景仰
Okay, well...
那么 只能这样了
Say no to drugs.
不准想不开嗑药啊
Oh, hey, Judith.
你好 朱蒂丝
Just came by to pick up Herb.
我来接赫伯的
We're going to the flea market.
我们准备去跳蚤市场
No, you're not.
你们去不了了
What do you mean? I just talked to him.
为什么 我刚跟他约好了
Look, Alan, I discussed it with Herb
听着 艾伦 我刚跟赫伯商量过了
and we decided that it's not in anyone's best interest
我们觉得让你们俩在一起打发时间
for you two to be spending time together.
对谁都没有好处
You both decided that, huh? Yes.
你们俩觉得? 对
Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to hear it from herb.
如果你不介意 我想听赫伯亲口说
I do mind.
我介意
The two of you hanging out is wrong. It's unnatural.
你们俩一起玩是错的 这有悖常理
Excuse me, but I have done a few unnatural things
是吗 但我做了很多有悖常理的事情
in my day, and this is not unnatural.
所以说这件事不算
Good-bye, Alan.
再见 艾伦
Our marriage,that was unnatural!
我们的婚姻才是有悖常理
You can't do this, Judith!
朱蒂丝 你不能这么做
You cannot keep us apart!
你不能把我们分开
Herb and I will find a way to be together!
我和赫伯一定会想法子在一起的
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
That must've sounded kinda strange.
这话听起来肯定很奇怪吧
Not at all.
一点也不
Herb is a very handsome man.
赫伯的确长得很帅
Hey, I brought you another soda.
我又给你拿了瓶汽水
Thanks.
谢谢
Believe me, Jake, you'll get over Celeste.
相信我 杰克 你会忘记斯莱丝特
I don't wanna get over her. I think she was the one.
我不想忘记她 我认为她就是那个人
The one what?
哪个人
The one, you know, who was pretty and liked me
那个不仅长得漂亮 而且喜欢我的人
and maybe was gonna let me do stuff to her someday.
而且很有可能某天她会让我上她的床
And you think there's only one of those out there?
所以你认为大千世界只有她才是那个人?
What do you think?
你觉得呢
It doesn't matter what I think.
我怎么想不重要
Jake, you gotta start looking at this differently.
杰克 你得从另一个角度来看
Women are kinda like the little boxes of cereal
女人喜欢多选包里
in one of those variety packs.
那种小盒子装的麦片
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表