so I can miss the laker game?
这样我就能错过湖人队的比赛了
It's your money.
反正是你出钱
Is it okay if I go take a shower?
我可以去洗把澡吗
Well, sure. okay.
当然可以
I'll be up in a bit.
我过一会上去
Still cheaper than getting married.
还是比结婚来的省钱
All righty. here we are.
好嘞 咱们到了
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Believe it or not, I actually had a good time.
你信不信都好 我玩得很开心
Really?
真的吗
Well, yeah.
是啊
Nice hotel, room service, no teenagers.
宾馆很不错 客房♥服务周到 没有未成年人
Um, I'm glad.
很高兴你这么想
So, shall we try it again
那 咱们要不要再来一次
In, you know, five or six days?
不过 要等五六天左右
I would like that.
我很乐意
Okay, I don't meant to rush you,
好了 我不是想催你走
but I really have to go home to my bathroom.
但我真的需要回家用一下洗手间
What don't use mine?
干嘛不用我家的
No, that wouldn't be good for our relation ship.
不行 那样会伤害咱俩的感情
All right, well, bye.
好吧 拜拜
Seriously, get out the car.
说真的 立刻下车
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表