I really think you need to wake up now.
我真的觉得你现在得醒过来了
Chelsea's sleeping.
切尔西还在睡觉呢
Perhaps, but not here.
也许吧 但不在这里
Okay, what the hell is your prob...?
好吧 你♥他♥妈♥出什么毛病了
Oh, dear.
哦 天啊
What happened?
出什么事了
I don't know.
不知道
Who is she?
她是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
What the hell do you know, Alan?
艾伦 你♥他♥妈♥还知道什么
I know we're in a strange woman's bed,
我知道我们全♥裸♥着身子 双双躺在
together, naked.
一个陌生女人的床上
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们赶快离开这鬼地方
Good idea.
好主意
Do you remember anything?
你还记得什么吗
Well, I remember we were in Pavlov's.
我记得我们在巴甫洛夫酒吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
哦 对 对
You were hitting on some chick.
你正在泡一个小妞
Guess it worked.
我想我成功了
Do you happen to remember how I did it?
你还记得我是怎么做到的吗
Alan, focus.
艾伦 集中精神好好想想
Okay, right, right.
好的 对 对
I-I think there was something about a-a trailer and some valley.
我想是说到了旅行房♥车还有什么山谷
Are we in Idaho?
我们难道在爱达荷州
No mountains, no snow.
没有山峦 也没有飘雪
Why are you wearing my underwear?
你为什么穿着我的内♥裤♥
Why are you wearing mine?
那你为什么穿着我的
Oh, boy.
哦 我的乖乖
Let's just go.
我们走吧
Should we leave her a little note?
我们应该给她留个字条吗
What?!
什么
You know, a thank you, maybe my phone number.
道声感谢 也许留下我的电♥话♥号♥码
Are you crazy?! Just keep moving!
你疯了吗 只管走吧
But she's cute, and I'm gonna need a plus one for your wedding.
但她很可爱 而我正要找个伴参加你的婚礼
Oh, my God, my wedding.
天啊 我的婚礼
You're right, it could be awkward.
你说的也对 是挺怪的
What have I done, Alan?
艾伦 我做了什么
Less than 24 hours after I set a date for my wedding,
就在我确定婚礼日期后24小时内
I wake up in bed with another woman.
我在另一个女人床上醒来
And me.
还有我
You woke up in bed with me, too.
你也和我睡在一起
What the hell did we do last night?
我们昨晚究竟做什么了
I wish I knew.
我也希望我知道
What am I gonna tell Chelsea?
我该怎么和切尔西说
Well, let-let's think.
我们来好好想想吧
I mean, maybe there's innocent explanation.
也许可以有个很纯洁的解释
Oh, really? And what might that be?
真的吗 那是什么
Okay, clearly, we all had a bit much to drink.
显然 我们都喝多了
Yeah. And you and I, being gentlemen, escorted the lady home.
对 我们发扬绅士精神 护送那女士回家
Mm-hmm.
嗯
She invited us in for a cup of coffee to sober up.
她请我们进去喝杯醒酒咖啡
Was that before or after we switched underwear?
那是在我们换内♥裤♥之前还是之后
Let me finish.
先让我说完
Uh, so, we went into her apartment and...
于是我们进了她的公♥寓♥...
I don't know what you'rgonna tell Chelsea.
我不知道你该和切尔西怎么说
Here is what you tell her.
你应该和她这么说
Tell her you were detained by the strip police searched
告诉她你看脱衣舞表演被警方拘留
And water-boarded.
然后上了水刑
Just drive.
只管开车吧
Worked for me.
对我来说挺有用的
All right.
好吧
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们应该这么做
We're gonna forget this night ever happened.
就当今晚什么都没发生
Good idea.
好主意
Giddy-up horsey, giddy-up.
马儿 驾 驾
Of course, that may be easier said than done.
当然 说出来容易做起来难
Great.
好极了
No one's up yet.
还没人起床
All right, go to bed.
好 去睡觉吧
I'll see you later.
我们待会见
Charlie?
查理
What?
什么
You want your boxers back?
你还想要回你的四角裤吗
You keep 'em.
你留着吧
Really? Gee, thanks.
真的吗 谢谢
Oh, oh, Charlie?! Charlie?
查理 查理
Yeah?
什么事
Uh, if I put'em in the laundry,
我放到洗衣机里的话
Berta will wash them and give them back to you.
波塔洗好后会放到你那边
Then hand-wash'em.
那就用手洗
Of course.
对哦
Charlie?! Charlie?!
查理 查理
What?
怎么
Woolite or a mild detergent?
用浣丽冷洗精还是中性去垢剂
I don't care.
关我屁事
All right, no worries. I'll check the label.
没关系 我看看标签上怎么说明的
Oh, Charlie?
查理
What?
又怎么了
Thanks for taking me out with you tonight.
感谢你今晚带我出去
I had a really good time.
真是段美好的时光
Charlie?
查理吗
Are you just getting home?
你才回来么
No, no... no, I was a little drunk,
不是的 有点小醉而已
So I slept downstairs for a while.
在下面小睡了会儿
I didn't want to disturb you.
不想打扰到你
Did you have a good time with Alan?
你和艾伦玩得开心不
Oh, come on, it was Alan.
拜托 是艾伦哎
How much fun could I have had?
会有多少乐趣
** Happy birthday *
*生日快乐
** Mr. Predent *
*总统先生
** Happy birthday *
*祝你
** To you. *
*生日快乐
Oh, you don't mean that.
你没必要这么刻薄
No, no.
不是的啦
We had an okay time.
我们过得还不错
Pretty forgettable.
相当难忘
I talked to my parents last night
我昨晚和我父母谈过了
They are so excited.
他们都非常激动
Not as excited as me.
但不及我激动
I'm gonna make you a great wife, Charlie Harper.
我会成为一个好妻子的 查理·哈勃
I know.
我知道
And I'm gonna...
我会..
Cut down on my drinking.
削减喝酒次数
Boy, I don't know, Chels.
切尔丝 我不明白
I really like the white roses for the centerpieces.
我真的非常喜欢用白玫瑰来装饰
You don't think it's too much?
你不觉得有点过火吗
No. No.
没有
The rose symbolizes love, and white symbolizes, you know,
玫瑰象征着爱情 白色象征着
The cleanness of that love.
爱情的纯洁
Cleanness?
纯洁?
Yeah, yeah, like purity or...
对啊 就像纯净
Untainted by filth.
出淤泥而不染
A white rose is a rose you can trust.
白玫瑰是你所能信赖的玫瑰
And making it the centerpiece is appropriate
让它成为主装饰品是非常合适的
Because you're my centerpiece.
因为你就是我的一切
You know, the piece that supercedes all other pieces.
你能代替其他所有的一切
Are you still drunk?
你还醉着么
Only with love.
只醉倒在爱情之酒中
Oh, it's my grandmother.
是奶奶打来的
Hi, Grammy!
阿奶
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表