Like what?
比如
Like we agree that if there's something's bothering us
比如要是我们碰到不顺心的事了
we wait and discuss it prively. Fine.
我们私下再说 好
And no namecalling. Done.
不准叫绰号♥ 行
And the sarcasm.
还有那些讽刺
While you and I know
我们俩当然
that our good-nared ribbing is all in fun,
只是玩笑罢了
Jake might perceive as hostile.
但杰克可能会当真的
I hate you.
我恨你
Exactly.
就是这种
If Jake heard you say that,
要是让杰克听到
he'd think you really meant it.
他会以为你真的恨我
I do mean it. I hate you.
我是说真的 我恨你
Funny. One of those things
真有趣 我很欣赏
I admire about you.
你的幽默感
Now, come on, we'll get dressed and go talk to Jake.
穿好衣服 我们去和杰克谈谈
You know, I just thought
我突然想到
of another thing I'd change about you.
另外一个希望你能改变的地方
Oh, yeah? at's that?
是吗 是什么
Your inability to accept my hatred.
你无法接受我对你的恨
And your address!
还有你的住址
Hey.
你好
He still says he doesn't want to spend the weekend with you two.
他还是不愿和你俩过周末
You heard her, Al. Let's go.
听到了吗 我们走吧
Oh, stop it.
别这样
I'm serious. We don't need him.
我是认真的 我们不需要他
I can pick my nose and wipe it on your car seat.
我也能把鼻涕嘎巴抹在你的车座上
We'll talk to him.
我们要和他谈谈
Where is he? In his room.
他在哪 在他的屋里
Let me ask you something. How did you convince Alan you hated him?
我问你个事情 你是怎么让艾伦相信你恨他的
What? He won't believe me.
什么 他不相信我
Charlie!
查理
It's not like I can withhold sex, like you did.
我不能像你那样不和他做♥爱♥
If you think of anything, text me.
如果你想起什么了 给我短♥信♥
You are getting pretty good.
弹的越来越好了
I'm just tuning it.
我只是在调音
Well, tune on, broheim.
继续调 布鲁翰姆
What are you doing here?
你们来干嘛
Okay, first of all,
首先
your uncle and I would like to apologize
你叔叔和我想为我们上周的行为
for our behavior last week.
道歉
I've got nothing to apologize for.
我没什么可道歉的
Oh, really? So you've been just perfect
真的吗 你的意思是
through this whole thing?
这样就很好吗
What can I tell you? I'm a hummingbird.
我该怎么说呢 我是只蜂鸟
Shut up, Charlie.
闭嘴 查理
I hate you, and you were adopted.
我恨你 你是被收养的
Your uncle and I understand
你叔叔和我明白
That we might have made you uncomfortable,
我们可能让你难堪了
And we want you to know
我们想让你知道
that we're going to make a real effort to change.
我们努力想改变
When are you planning to start?
那你们计划什么时候开始
Right now.
马上
Right, Charlie? Yeah, sure.
是吗 查理 是 当然
So, you guys will stop fighting so much? Yes.
那么你俩不会打嘴仗是吗 是
Uh-huh. And you won't embarrass me in public anymore?
而且你不会在公共场合让我出丑了是吗
When did we embarrass you in public?
我们什么时候让你出丑了
Oh, come on, you embarrass him constantly.
你一直让他出丑
Uh, you don't? Hey, I'm the colorful uncle.
你没有吗 我可是个有趣的舅舅
One day, he'll be telling his kids all kinds
总有一天 他会告诉他的孩子们
of funny storiesbout me.
关于我的有趣故事
He'll be telling stories about me, too.
也会讲关于我的
Yeah, to his court-appointed psychiatrist.
是的 给他的心理医生讲
You know, you have got a cruel streak that is just ugly.
你知道吗 你的残酷真丑陋
You want to know what's just ugly?
你想知道什么才是最丑陋的吗
The schmuck who living my guest room.
住在我客房♥里的那个笨蛋
At least I am not an aging pretty boy
至少我不是那个明明上了年纪
desperately clinging on to the last dregs of his youth.
却还在拼命想要抓住青春尾巴的过气帅哥
What are you saying, I'm losing my looks?
你说什么 我不帅了吗
Oh, now you're worried.
现在你担心了
Let me tell you something, pal.
让我来告诉一些事
Looks is all you've ever had.
你从来就不帅
No heart, no soul, no depth of character whatsoever.
没有心脏 没有灵魂 没有个性 没有
Come on,be honest.
别这样 诚实些
Which would you rather have?
你又有什么
My looks or those other three things?
我的面容或是其他的三样
You know what? Bite me!
你猜怎么样 咬我
I can't believe you actuly bit me.
我不敢相信你真的咬我
Wait, wait!
等下
I thought you were going to talk to him.
我原以为你们和他谈话去了
We did. He's still kind of upset with us.
我们去了 他对我们还是很失望
You know teenage.
你知道的 年轻人
You just can't reason with them.
不能和他们讲道理
Oh, really? Wait right here.
真的吗 在这等着
I don't give a damn!
我TMD不管
Weekends are the only peace. Get around here.
周末是我唯一的空闲时间 快走
They're both losers!
他们都是废物点心
Deal with it!
面对现实吧
Now get your ass up and go with your father!
快抬起尊臀跟你♥爸♥走
I'm driving.
我来开车
I call shotgun.
我要坐前排
Shotgun? What are you, a child?
还前排 你今年贵庚啊 跟孩子似的
Me a child? You just bit me.
我是孩子? 你刚刚还咬我了
Hey, and don't rev it! You're wasting gas!
别乱踩油门 太费油了
Hey, come back here!
给我回来
Was he waving,
他是在给我们招手
or did he just give us the finger?
还是在给我们竖中指
Both hands on the wheel!
两只手把方向盘
10:00 and 2:00!
10点钟和2点钟方向
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
That completes the "How to Disagree in a Loving Way" section.
"怎么用有有爱的方式表达异议"这一章算是做完了
I think we did very well.
我觉得我们做的不错
I disagree...
我不同意
but in a loving way.
但是是用有爱的方式
Okayokay, next.
好了 下一题
Um... things we have in common.
我们有共同点的地方
Charlie.
查理
Same last name. Same last name.
一样的姓
Oh! Very nice, very nice.
很好很好
Drink?
喝
Uh, yes, I am.
是 我是
Okay, things we have in common, things we have in common.
我们之间的相同之处
Uh... Mom!
妈妈
We both have the some mother.
咱俩人是一个妈生的
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
You're adopted.
你是收养的
Oh, right, right, right.
对
Okay, let's see, let's see.
好吧 再看看
Uh, what do we have in common?
我们有什么共同点
Uh... Oh, oh, oh! Uh, here's one.
想到了
Um, we both feel unworthy of love
我们都觉得自己不值得爱
and battle homosexual panic.
并且和同性恋恐慌作斗争
Maybe that's just me.
可能只有我是
Maybe.
可能
Okay, okay, here's one, here one.
好了 又想到一个
Uh, we both love Jake.
我们都喜欢杰克
Oh, Jake.
杰克
Yeah, I love him.
是的 我很爱他
Where is the little fartmeister?
那个放屁虫在哪
I think he's sleeping.
我想他睡了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表