I-i don't want it back!
我不用你还了
Really?
真的
Yeah. yeah, it's yours.
对 对 归你了
Merry christma
圣诞快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
But this is just a stking stuffer, right?
但这只是圣诞小礼物 对吧
You ganna give me a real present too.
你还会送我一份正式的礼物
A real present?
一份正式的礼物?
Well, you obviously didn put much thought into this one.
是啊 你显然没准备送这一份
Good night, alan.
晚安 艾伦
Good night.
晚安
Oh, i almost forgot.
哦 我差点忘了
Pack up your stuff and get out.
收拾下你的东西然后出去
Okay, okay, the razor can be my christmas present.
行行 那剃刀就当是我的圣诞礼物了
No, no, no, elsea's girlfriend
不 不 不 切尔西的好姐妹
is staying here
来这住几天
So you're going to sleep on the couch.
所以你要去睡沙发
Why don't you put her in jake's room
你为什么不让她去睡杰克的房♥间
And have jake sleep on the couch?
让杰克睡沙发?
Fair question. why don't you trim
问得好 你为什么不用餐刀
Your ball hair with a steak knife?
去刮你的阴毛?
I feel bad kicking your brother out of his room.
让你弟弟睡客厅我很过意不去
Well, that's only because you dot know him.
那是因为你不认识他
here we go
来了
A little chamomile tea, help you sleep.
喝点菊花茶 有助睡眠
Chelsea, i can't thank you enough.
切尔西 真是感激不尽
Don't be silly.
别傻了
I know what it feels like to have my heart broken.
我能体会你心碎的感觉
Me, to
我也是
You know, theoretically.
我是说 理论上
Well, i'm grateful to you both.
我很感谢你们
And we're grateful to you.
我们也很感谢你
You know, theoretically.
我是说 理论上
Anyway, tomorrow, you can sleep in,
总之 明天你可以睡懒觉
Take a nice, long walk on the beach...
去沙滩好好散个步
I've been a really good boyfriend tonight.
今晚我当了回好好先生
Chelsea should do something nice for me.
切尔西应该奖励一下我
Like make out with gail.
比方说去跟盖尔亲热
Okay, i put fresh sheets on the bed.
好了 我换了新床单
Alan this is my friend gail
艾伦 这是我的朋友盖尔
Gail, this is alan.
盖尔 这是艾伦
I'm so sorry to put you out like this,
我很抱歉要让你睡客厅
But your brother said...
但你哥哥说
Gorp. Fnark schmegle.
乖乖隆地咚
Oh, god, i'vbeen waiting for you all my life.
哦 天哪 我这辈子要找的就是你
Marry me. have my children.
嫁给我 给我生孩子
...is really very generous of you.
你真的很有风度
Gorp.
乖乖
Fnark.
隆地
Schmegle.
咚
Come on, i'll show you the room.
来吧 带你看看♥房♥♥间
Chelsea?
切尔西
Chelsea?
切尔西
Chels, you in there?
切尔西 你在里面?
It's okay, charlie.
没事 查理
Come on in.
进来吧
Everything all right?
没什么事吧
She's pretty upset.
她很伤心
I'm sorry i'm such a basket case.
不好意思我真没用
Oh, please.
拜托
We're here for you, baby.
宝贝 我们都在你身边
Right, charlie?
对吧 查理
Absolutely.
绝对的
I guess i'll... leave you two alone.
我想 我不打扰你们了
You don't have to go.
你不必走
I don't?
是吗
Not unless you want to.
除非你想走
Gorp.
乖乖
Fnark. schmegle.
隆地咚
Come on, charlie.
来吧 查理
We all know what you really want to do.
我们都知道你到底想干嘛
We do?
你们都知道?
We do.
我们都知道
Come here. join us.
来这里 跟我们一起
Uh, okay.
好吧
So... what now?
那么 现在要怎样
Do i really need to tell you?
我真的要说出来吗
We'd probably be better off if you did.
那样可能对大家都好点
Okay.
好吧
I want y to make gail happy.
我想你让盖尔快乐
And you're on board?
你也没意见?
It was my idea.
这就是我的主意
Don't worry-- she and i have done this before.
不用担心 我们不是第一次的了
In college
读大学的时候
I knew it.
我就知道
Okay, let's turn that frown upside down.
好吧 让我们搞个天翻地覆
That's a good boy.
那才是好孩子
Hey, Chels? Yeah, babe?
嘿 切尔西 在 宝贝
This is a dream, right?
我是在做梦 对吗
Of course it's a dream.
当然是在做梦
You think I'm really gonna let you sleep with my best friend?
你以为我真会让你和我最好的朋友睡吗
Well, in that case, hang on. Cause I'm gonna do some real freaky stuff.
那样的话就等等吧 因为我要好好地做点坏事
Excuse me.
打扰了
I brought you some fresh towels, Gail.
我给你拿了些干净的毛巾 盖尔
Oh, aren't you sweet.
你真可爱
Sure, sweet.
当然 可爱
Go smell his room.
去他房♥间闻闻就知道了
Morning.
早上好
Good, you're up.
真好 你起床了
I made you some toast.
我给你做了点吐司面包
Here's your orange juice.
这是你的橙汁
Oh, thank you, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
I'll see you later.
再见
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, you're leaving?
等等 你要出门吗
I told you I have to go in to work today.
我和你说过今天要去上班啊
But what about Gail?
那盖尔怎么办
She can take care of herself.
她能照顾好自己的
I think she's already made a new friend.
我想她已经交到一个新朋友了
Yeah, I saw.
是 我看到了
You don't think he's got a shot, do you?
你不会认为他有机会吧
Charlie, you're horrible.
查理 你太坏了
I was joking.
我只是开玩笑
So how long are you going to be gone?
那你要去多久
I'll be home for dinner... I thought maybe
我会回来吃晚饭的 我想也许
I'd pick up some chinese food,
我会带回来点中国菜
And we could stay in and... Is she nuts?
我们可以在家... 她疯了吗
I can't be trusted alone with that chick.
我和那个妞单独呆在一起是不会老实的
Wait, maybe this is a test.
等等 也许这是个测试
A trap.
一个陷阱
The two of them are in cahoots
她们俩串通起来
To find out if I'll make a move.
看看我是否会老实
Cahoots, that's a funny word.
串通 这个词真有趣
Sounds like an owl sneezing.
听上去像猫头鹰打喷嚏
Ca-ca-ca-cahoots!
串通
So, I'll call you later.
我待会打给你
Absolutely.
绝对
Morning, Alan.
早 艾伦
Oh, uh, morning.
早
Thank you again for letting Gail have your room.
再次感谢你把房♥间让给盖尔
Oh, don't be silly. Happy to do it.
说什么傻话呢 我很乐意的
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表