No, no, I've been up for a while.
没 没有 我起来有一会了
So how are ya?
你还好吗
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
What's going on?
怎么回事
Man, you'll do anything
伙计 你会为了不交那点房♥租
not to kick in a little rent, won't ya?
做任何事情 是不是
Are you coming home?
你回家好吗
I really miss you.
我真的好想你
Uh, sure, I can meet you for coffee, no problem.
当然 我跟你在咖啡馆见面 没问题
Half hour?
半小时后
No problem. See ya.
没问题 一会见
Problem?
有麻烦
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Hi, sweetie.
亲爱的
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我迟到了
I got you some coffee.
我帮你买♥♥好了咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢
Isn't that awfully hot?
这个不会滚烫吗
Scalding!
烫死我了
So, what's new?
那么 有什么事情
We need to talk about Brad.
我们要谈谈关于布拉德的事情
No, no, we don't.
不 不用谈了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I trust you, and I was totally and completely wrong
我相信你 我以前猜想你跟他之间
to think there might be something going on between you two.
发生了什么完全是错的
Thank you for that.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用客气
Okay, let's go home.
那好 我们回家
Hold on. I do have a confession to make.
等等 我有事情要坦白
Oh, this is never good.
哦 不是什么好兆头
The reason I got so upset by the things you said was because,
我对你说的那些感到如此不安的原因是
well, you kind of touched a nerve.
你有点说到我心里去了
Yeah, I do that. I'm a nerve toucher.
对 我就是干这个的 知心大姐
Runs in the family.
在整个家里面
Okay, well, confession's over.
好了 坦白结束
And you forgive me, I forgive you.
你原谅我 我原谅你
Let's go home.
我们回家
I'm not done.
我还没说完
Aw, crap.
喔 糟糕
The thing is, I was kind of attracted to Brad.
事实是 我对布拉德着迷了
He's a great guy and we have a lot in common.
他是个很棒的男人而且我们有很多共同点
He loves his family and he really cares
他爱自己的家庭而且他非常关心
about his friends and his community.
他的朋友和社区
I'm taking from your tone that stuff's important to you.
听你的口气 你所说的那些看来对你很重要
Yes, Charlie, it's important to me.
是的查理 这对我很重要
Okay.
好吧
Did you and Brad do anything other than talk?
你和布拉德除了聊天还做了什么吗
Of course not.
当然没有
Nothing's happened.
什么也没发生
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
But while I do love you,
但是虽然我是真的爱你
I need to know you care as much as I do.
我想知道你爱我跟我爱你一样深
I do.
我有
You say that,
你说是说了
but are you willing
但是你真的愿意
to really work on our relationship?
为我们的爱情付出行动吗
Of course I am.
我当然会
We can start doing things together; community things.
我们可以一起做事情 社区话动之类
You know, with the-the-the... the kids that are poor
比如 帮助那些....那些穷小孩
and the old people that fall and can't get up.
和倒在地上爬不起来的老年人
What about your family?
那你的家庭呢
I'll get a new family.
我会组建一个新的家庭
Look, I'm telling you, I can change.
好吧 我跟你说 我可以改变
I can be a better man;
我能变成更好的男人
the man you want me to be.
你想要的那种男人
And I promise you...
我向你保证
Excuse me.
不好意思
Oh, my God!
哦 天啦
I am so, so sorry.
非常对不起
You threw up on my baby!
你吐在我的小孩身上
Anyway, to be fair,
不管怎么样 公平地说
I don't think the carrots were mine.
那个胡萝卜不是我吐的
Get away from him, you pig!
离他远点 你这头猪
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Cute kid.
可爱的小孩
Chels?
切尔西
Damn.
该死
I just got a call from Chelsea.
我刚刚接到切尔西的电♥话♥
Oh, yeah?
哦 然后呢
She said she wants to postpone the wedding.
她说她想推迟婚礼
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Thanks.
谢谢
Believe it or not, I do love you,
不管你信不信 我是爱你的
and I hate to see you hurt.
我不想看你受伤
Yeah, well... I guess I kinda had it coming.
是啊 我想我这是活该
But you tried.
但是你努力过了
I did.
是的
I just have one question.
我只是有一个问题
What's that?
什么问题
Did you really vomit on a baby?
你真的吐在一个婴儿身上
Don't beat yourself up too much.
不要太自责了
We've all done that.
咱都干过这事
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
Of course...
当然...
most of us do it on our own babies.
大多数人吐在自己的宝宝身上
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表