Go ahead.
继续说
I've learned that I shouldn't have tried to change you.
我意识到不应该尝试去改变你
What you need is someone who loves you for you.
你需要的是一个爱着你本来面目的人
No, no, no, no, no, no. I need to be changed.
不不不 我需要被改变
There's something seriously wrong with me.
我的确是大烂仔一个
Please, Chelsea, take me back
切尔西 求你跟我复合
and turn me into someone else.
然后把我从里到外改造一新
That wasn't a very good argument, was it?
好像把我自己越描越黑了
Nope.
的确
Well, that's the best I got.
但我就是这么黑
Okay, I guess I should get going.
好吧 看来我该走了
I'm really sorry.
真得很抱歉
That's all right.
没事儿
Say goodbye to your dad and ED for me.
帮我跟你父亲还有爱德华说声再见
I will.
我会的
They're a really cute couple.
他们还真是非常可爱的一对儿
I guess.
我想是吧
It's a little weird for me.
我觉得有点怪怪的
Well sure, you're probably used to seeing your dad
当然了 你已经习惯了你父亲常伴你母亲
with your mom and not a big, handsome black guy.
身边 而不是跟一个英俊黑大个儿亲热
He is handsome.
他的确英俊
Hey, Chels...
切尔西
I just want you to know that if by chance you should
我想告诉你 机缘巧合下如果你
do something crazy and stupid,
做了些不经大脑的傻事
like running off and marrying some stranger,
比如说匆忙间和一个陌生人结婚
I would forgive you and take you back with open arms.
我会原谅你 张开怀抱迎接你的归来
Good to know.
谢谢你的好意
Seriously, I wouldn't hold it against you at all.
说真得 我绝对不会揪着这根小辫子不放
Thank you.
谢谢
All right then.
那么
Good-bye.
再见了
Bye.
再见
Stop it, Ed!
不要这样 爱德
Your beard tickles!
你的胡子弄得我好痒
Come on, Skipper, time for another walk.
来吧 史奇普 够点再去遛一圈了
Uh, Charlie, we've got a little problem.
查理 有点小状况
What's up?
发生什么事了
This is Besty's husband.
这是贝茨的老公
Hello.
你好
Want to catch me up?
说详细点行不
Really?
需要吗
Calling him Betsy's husband didn't do the trick?
"贝茨的老公"还不够明了吗
I don't understand.
我搞不懂了
She never said anything about being married.
她可没说过什么结过婚的事儿
She never does.
她从来不会说的
This has happened before?
我不是你第一顶"绿帽"吗
Oh, yes. Any time I find her wedding ring
不是 每次我发现她的结婚戒指
inside her empty diaphragm case,
放在空的避孕子♥宫♥帽盒子里时
I know she's off on one of her little adventures.
就代表她出外猎奇给我找"绿帽"戴了
I don't believe this.
实在是令人难以置信
Why do you put up with it?
你怎么忍♥得下去
Hey, look at me.
看看我这幅德性
I'd rather share a girl like Betsy
有贝茨这种尤物给我戴无数"绿帽"
than have an exclusive relationship with a box of old porn magazines.
也强过对着一盒子黄书"自给自足"
I hear you.
了解
That would be sad.
那的确是够凄凉的
Hey, baby.
宝贝儿
Charlie, I'm really sorry.
查理 对不起
I was less than honest with you.
我对你不够坦诚
Sure, let's call it less than honest.
没问题 就当是不够坦诚
I did enjoy our honeymoon.
我很享受我们的蜜月
Me, too.
我也是
We stayed at Bellagio.
我们入住的是百乐宫
Nice!
太棒了
We should go.
我们该走了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
I'll make it up to you in the car.
我会在车里好好补偿你
Oh, Betsy, I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
贝茨 我是世上最幸运的男人
How about that?
真没想到有这出
I guess I'm not married.
看来我没结成婚
I guess not.
没结成
You know what that means.
知道这意味着什么吗
Going back to church?
再去教堂勾搭一个吗
That means I just got three days of unbelievable sex
意味着过去飞来的这三天翻云覆雨
with no obligations and no commitment.
既无责任 又不需要承诺
Please don't make me slap you again.
请你别再给我抽你的机会
Nah, go ahead.
来吧
I think I got one more coming.
我觉得值得被你再抽一下
That's all right.
没关系
I'm happy that things worked out for you.
很高兴你逢凶化吉 遇难呈祥
Again.
一贯如此
Thanks.
多谢
Oh, hey, did I tell you I won 18 grand in Vegas?
我有没有告诉你 我在赌城赢了一万八
Ouch!
哎哟喂
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表