Having sex right over the hedge from where the kids
在孩子们投草地飞镖的篱笆上
were throwing the lawn darts-- that was crazy.
嘿♥咻♥那才是疯狂
And believe it or not, I do understand.
不管你信不信 我确实能理解
You do? Well, sure.
真的 当然
No one wants their former lovers to be happy.
没人希望前任得到幸福
They don't? Well, hell, no.
不吗 当然不是
Most of my former lovers want me dead.
我的大部分前情人都希望我去死
A couple have tried.
有几个还试过
In fact, now that I know you have a vengeful, petty side,
我知道你现在有点复仇小气的心理作祟
I love you even more.
但我更爱你了
Thanks... I guess.
多谢...大概吧
Don't worry about the sex.
别操心嘿♥咻♥啦
It'll work itself out,
会自我解决的
just like the lawn dart.
就像草地飞镖一样
I love you, Charlie.
查理 我爱你
Well, you should.
应该的
I'm being really sensitive and understanding and all that crap.
我对这些乱七八糟的表现出非常理智和理解
Now, how about another game?
再来一局吧
All right.
好的
I got to tell you.
我跟你说
I'm kind of relieved to find out I'm not the problem.
发现不是我的问题让我蛮舒心的
Neither of us is the problem.
我们都没问题
It's just that I have feelings.
我只是有这种感觉
Okay, for me, that would be a problem.
对我来说可是个问题
You do realize that Jake just snuck out of the house.
你知道杰克刚才溜出去了吧
Well, he's grounded.
他被禁足了
How else is he gonna leave?
还有啥办法能让他走的
Hey, how about the winner of the next hand gets
这局输的人就让赢的人获得
to be sexually satisfied without any guilt or reciprocity?
没有罪恶感没有互惠的性满足 怎样
You have a good hand, don't you?
你牌很好 对吧
No, not at all.
不 没的事
All right, it's a bet.
好吧 赌一把
Gin.
赢了
Gaa!
好爽啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
Okay, I got to ask.
我得问一下
Was that a real "gaa," or a mercy "gaa"?
是真爽还是假爽
Oh, that was the real thing.
这次是真的
So, it was good?
怎样 很棒吧
Lawn dart good.
像草地飞镖一样棒
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
I think the fact that you shared your feelings with me,
我觉得你和我分享你的感受
and I really listened, made the sex more intimate
我也听了 能让性生活更加私密
and helped you overcome whatever was inhibiting you from...
帮助你克服抑制你的....
Well, that's just rude.
真没礼貌
Morning.
早
Morning.
早
Hey, looks like your hair is really filling in back there.
貌似你头发真的变黑了
Yeah, I think the pills are starting to work.
我想开始有药效了
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表