She loved horses.
她热爱马
Crap. That's another zero.
该死 又得加个零
There you go.
给你
Wow. This is incredibly generous.
您太慷慨了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're very welcome.
千万别客气
You know, we're having a nature ride and barbecue
我们本周六要和孩子们去野外骑马
for the kids this Saturday.
还有烧烤
You should come.
你们应该过来
Really? That sounds wonderful.
真的吗 听起来棒极了
Doesn't it, Charlie?
不是吗 查理
Do the kids race the horses?
孩子们要赛马吗
What?
什么
No.
不赛
There's no action?
没设赌局吗
No action.
没有
I don't see the point.
我不明白这算啥意思
He's just joking.
他开玩笑的
No, I'm not.
不 我没开玩笑
I really don't see the point.
真的没明白
Well, if you change your mind, here's the info.
如果你们改变主意的话 这是资料
We'd love to see you.
我们很乐意见到你们
Thank you. Maybe we will.
谢谢 也许我们会来的
Great. Yeah, maybe.
好极了 是 可能
Thanks very much, Brad.
非常感谢 布莱德
Always nice to bring good news to a client.
总是给客户带来好消息
And the best news is,
最好的消息是
I think having a criminal record is really spice up
我想一项犯罪记录真的会给我的
my online dating profile.
网上约会档案增色不少
I might even post the mug shot.
我甚至可能会上传我的嫌犯照片
Wasn't Brad terrific?
布莱德是不是很棒
Who's Brad?
谁是布莱德
Alan's lawyer.
艾伦的律师
Uh, he's okay, I guess.
我猜还行吧
You guess?
你猜
Not only does he have a successful law practice,
他不仅在律师事务上颇有建树
he's doing so much to help poor kids.
还帮了穷孩子们这么多
What, by sticking them on horses?
什么 把他们硬摁到马背上吗
How's that going to help?
那对他们有好处吗
Get them a high paying job with the pony express?
让他们获得份驿马快递的高薪工作吗
It's not about jobs.
这不关工作的事
It's about getting them out of the city
而是让他们走出城市
and into the fresh air.
呼吸新鲜空气
Fresh air?
新鲜空气
Have you ever smelled a horse?
你闻过马吗
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
And did you hear the way he talked about family?
你听到他谈论家庭的语调了吗
They obviously mean a lot to him.
家人对他来说显然很重要
Family also meant a lot to Charles Manson.
查尔斯·曼森也很重视家庭
That's a terrible thing to say.
你这是什么话
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, speaking of horseback riding--
说到骑马
why don't you hop on and I'll race you to the finish.
你何不跳上来让我带你到终点
You know what, I'm not really in the mood.
我没心情
That's okay. I've got enough mood for both of us.
没关系 我的心情足够分给我们两个了
Good night, Charlie.
晚安 查理
But Charlie's a frustrated pony.
但查理是只受伤的小马
Go to sleep.
去睡吧
I was pretty charitable today.
我今天可有慈善心了呢
Mm-hmm.
是
I guess the spirit of giving doesn't extend to the bedroom, huh?
我想给予精神并没有在床上得到体现
Good night, Charlie.
晚安 查理
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
Nope.
是
Me neither.
我也是
Even though I dodged the legal bullet,
尽管我是正义之举
I've got all this stuff building up inside me.
内心还是产生了某种冲动
I'm afraid I'm going to explode.
恐怕我要爆发了
I'm afraid I won't.
恐怕我不会
The other night in that bar, I just snapped.
那天在酒吧 我突然释放了
It was like I became a different person.
好像我变成了另一个人
Well, that had to be a nice break for you.
那对你来说真是长进不小
I'm scared, Charlie.
我很害怕 查理
I mean, there was a part of me that really enjoyed
我体内有部分真的很享受
driving my fist into that jerk's stupid face
把拳头砸向那混♥蛋♥的脸
and watching him crumble to the floor in agony.
看着他痛苦倒地的感觉
So what are you scared of?
你怕什么
What if this is just the beginning?
如果这只是个开始
What if I've awakened some long-dormant monster
如果我唤醒了体内长久沉睡的
inside of me who revels in violence?
嗜好暴♥力♥的恶魔
What if I can't control the monster?
如果我控制不住他
What if the monster takes over?
如果他控制了我怎么办
You're fine. Go to bed, monster.
你没事的 去睡吧 大魔头
Okay, good night.
好吧 晚安
What happened to your hand?
你手怎么了
I won't lie to you.
我和你直说吧
I got into a bar fight
我在酒吧里打架了
and punched a guy in the face.
一拳揍在一个家伙的脸上
Yeah, right.
切 才怪
No, I'm serious. I spent the night in jail.
不 我说真的 我晚上在监狱度过的
Fine, don't tell me.
好吧 不说就不说
I was just trying to make conversation.
我只是想聊聊天
Hey, I am warning you.
我警告你
There is a monster inside of me
我体内有个恶魔
and you don't want to wake him up.
你不会想把他唤醒的
Oh! Oh! Hot, hot.
好烫 好烫
Did the monster burn his mouth with his chamomile tea?
大魔头的嘴巴被菊花茶烫到了吗
It's oolong.
是乌龙茶
Where's Chelsea?
切尔西去哪里了
She went to that charity thing for inner city horses.
她去参加那个什么骑马的慈善会了
You let her go without you?
你让她一个人去的吗
Why the hell would I want to go?
我为啥子要去
I hate kids and I'm scared of horses.
我讨厌小孩 我也害怕马
Maybe you didn't notice
也许你没有注意到
the way my lawyer was looking at your fiance.
我律师看你未婚妻时的眼神儿
What are you talking about?
你又在乱说些什么
Or the way she was looking back at him.
或者说她回望他的深情眼神
That's ridiculous.
真是荒谬至极
I'm telling you,
我告诉你
there were definitely sparks between the two of them.
他们两个间绝对是火花四射
You think?
你真这样想吗
Charlie, that guy is everything you're not.
查理 那家伙完全就是你的对立面
Well, what's that mean?
你这是什么意思
He likes people, he loves his mother,
他与人和善 爱自己的母亲
he works with children,
和孩子相处得不错
and he doesn't stumble through life
而且人家的整个人生可不是徘徊在
stinking of whiskey and ky jelly.
威士忌和人体润滑剂中发臭
Hey, hey, hey, ky jelly is odorless.
喂 人体润滑剂可是无味的
Not where you put it.
你擦的地方可不是
I'm just saying that if Chelsea were my fiance,
我只是想说如果切尔西是我的未婚妻
I wouldn't leave her alone with this guy.
我是不会让她和那家伙单独相处的
If Chelsea were your fiance
如果切尔西是你的未婚妻
you'd have bigger problems.
那你的麻烦可大了去了
Like what?
怎么说
Like being the last man on earth.
比如说你是这个地球上的最后一个男人
I don't understand why I have to go to this thing.
我不知道为什么要我也掺和进来
Because your uncle wants to use you
因为你伯伯需要借你来用用
to camouflage his growing fear
掩饰一下他越来越膨胀的恐惧感
that his girlfriend might be interested in another guy.
因为他的女友可能跟别人对上眼了
Hey, hey, hey. I have no fear.
我可没有恐惧什么
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表