Who wants more potatoes?
谁想再来点土豆
Hit me.
给我来点
Uh, Chelsea, the way it supposed to work here
切尔西 应该是波塔
is that Berta serves us dinner.
伺候咱们吃饭
I don't mind.
我不介意
Hear that? She doesn't mind.
听见了吗 她不在乎
Shut up.
你给我闭嘴
We're back!
我们回来了
Hey, how'd it go?
嘿 过的怎么样
I don't know what you were worried out.
我不知道你在瞎担心什么
Your son is a wonderful driver.
你儿子是个超棒的司机
Oh, well, thanks for taking him, Mom.
谢谢你带上他 妈妈
He needs the practice.
他需要实践
Mmm, pork chops.
恩 猪排
What are you wearing?
你穿的什么
Grandma bought it for me.
奶奶给我买♥♥的
Pretty cool, huh?
很赞吧
You made him dress up as a chauffeur?
你居然把他扮成私人司机
He loves it.
他喜欢这样
Don't get grease on that jacket, dear.
别把油弄到上边
Yes, Miss Evelyn.
是的 伊夫林小姐
Would you like to join us for dinner?
您也来吃点吧
Oh, no, thanks, I had a late lunch.
不了 谢谢 我午饭吃的晚
And she se a piece of pie out to the car,
她还带了一块派到车上
so I could eat, too.
这样我也能吃点
anyway i'm better be going
不管怎么说 我该走了
Well, thanks again, Mom.
再次谢谢你 妈妈
Say thanks to Grandma.
给奶奶说谢谢
Thank you, Miss Evelyn.
谢谢 伊夫林小姐
Good to see you. You, too.
很高兴和你见面 我也是
Oh, I almost forgot.
啊 我差点忘了
Have you two set a wedding date yet?
你们俩定了结婚的日子了吗
No.
没有
We haven't.
虽然还没有
But we're gonna.
但我们正在打算
Well, it just so happens that a client of mine
碰巧我的一个客户
schedules the weddings for the Bel Air Hotel,
在贝尔埃尔酒店负责筹备婚礼
and she told me that there was a cancellation
她说6月26号♥这周末正好有人
for the weekend of June 26.
取消预订
The Bel Air Hotel? In June.
贝尔埃尔酒店 6月
Charlie, the Bel Air Hotel.
查理 贝尔埃尔酒店
In June.
6月
Yeah, I heard.
我听到了
What do ya think?
你觉得呢
Gee, I don't know.
我不知道
We hadn't talked about a date.
我们还没定日子呢
Boy, it's almost impossible
能在贝尔埃尔酒店预订6月份
to get a June date at the Bel Air Hotel.
举办婚礼几乎不可能
Thank you, Alan.
谢谢你 艾伦
Judith and I had to get married at the Sportsmen's Lodge
茱蒂丝和我是在感恩节前的那个星期三
in November on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
在运动员之家举办的婚礼
Yes, I remember the Indian corn centerpieces.
是 我想起那些印第安玉米饰品了
Oh, Charlie, I've always dreamed of getting married
查理 我一直梦想着在贝尔埃尔酒店的花♥园♥里
at the Bel Air in the garden with the swans.
在成群的天鹅中间结婚
Yeah, but keep in mind those birds are vicious.
别忘了这些鸟是很凶猛的
They look pretty, but they'll peck your eye right out.
他们看上去很可爱 但是他们会把你的眼珠子叼出来的
Besides,
另外
I thought if we had the wedding here,
我想如果我们在这结婚的话
the money we save could pay for a nice long honeymoon.
省下的钱可以让我们过一个长长的蜜月
Depriving your fiancee of her dream wedding.
就这么剥夺了你未婚妻梦寐以求的婚礼
Especially considering all the money you blew
特别是这么多年来
on hooch and whores over the years.
你都把钱挥霍在黄汤和婊♥子♥身上
Thank you, Berta.
谢谢你 波塔
Tell you what--
这么着吧
the wedding at the Bel Air will be my gift to you.
贝尔埃尔酒店的婚礼将是我送你的礼物
Are you serious?
说真的
Gee, Mom, thanks, but that's a little too generous.
妈妈 谢谢 但是这也太慷慨了点
A little?! All she gave Judith and me
一点? 她给我和茱蒂丝的
was a dinette set.
只是一套餐具
Yes, and who's eating on that ditte set now?
没错 猜猜看谁在用那套餐具吃饭
That's not the point.
问题不是这个
Charlie's marriage is just as likely to fail as mine was.
查理的婚姻会像我一样失败
Thanks again, bro.
再次谢谢你 兄弟
Anyway,
不管怎么说
I asked them to hold the date for 24 hours.
我让他们多保留24小时
So you can talk it over and decide.
这样你俩就可以商量一下再决定了
Thank you, Evelyn. That is so sweet.
谢谢你 伊夫林 这太棒了
Well, I do have an ulterior motive.
我是别有动机
The sooner you two get married,
你俩越快结婚
the sooner I'll have more grandchildren.
我就能早点抱上外孙
Why? Does Miss Evelyn need a cook
为什么 伊夫林小姐还需要
and a butler, too?
厨子和管家吗
Let me know, dear.
有结果告诉我
I will.
我会的
The Bel Air Hotel.
贝尔埃尔酒店
In June.
6月
Let's see ya get out of this one, Houdini.
让我们看看你这次怎么逃出生天 胡迪尼(著名魔术大♥师♥)
So, have you thought about your mother's offer?
你考虑过你妈妈的提议了吗
Yeah, I have.
考虑过了
I've got one question.
我有一个问题
Why June?
为什么是6月
What's wrong with getting married in July?
7月不行吗
Or the following October?
10月呢
October is a perfectly good month.
10月最好了
Birds all fly south,
候鸟南飞
so you don't he to worry about swan attacks.
你就不用担心天鹅发动突然袭击了
Charlie, if you don't want to get married in June,
查理 如果你不想6月结婚
we don't have to.
那我们就不结
What? No, no.
什么 不 不
that's not what I'm saying at all.
我不是那个意思
Where do you get this stuff?
你怎么理解的
So?
那么
So what?
那么什么
Do you want to get married in June?
你想6月份结婚吗
We're back on that.
又回到这个话题上来了
Well, I can't think of any good reason why not.
我想不出什么理由不行
And believe me, I'm trying.
相信我 我正在努力
So that's it?
那么就这么定了
We're getting married June 26 at the Bel Air Hotel?
6月26号♥在贝尔埃尔酒店结婚
I guess so.
我想是的
Oh, Charlie, I'm so happy.
查理 我太高兴了
That's only because you don't have a swan beak
那是因为你的眼珠子还没被
in your eye socket yet.
天鹅叼走
I'm going to go call your mom,
我去给你妈妈打电♥话♥
and then my mom and then all my friend
然后给我妈妈 然后给我朋友
Good, good
好 非常好
Alan, we're going to do it.
艾伦 我们6月26号♥
June 26 at the Bel Air Hotel.
要在贝尔埃尔酒店结婚了
Oh, my God! Oh,my God! Oh, my God!
天哪 天哪 天哪
I know! gotta go call everybody.
我知道 我要通知大家
Congtulations.
恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
Wow, the end of an era.
哇 一个时代的结束
Guess so.
我想是的
Well, you had a good run.
你这一段走的不错
Yep.
是
But now it's over.
但现在结束了
Forever.
永远地
Nothing's going to change,alan.
没什么不一样 艾伦
Sure, I'm going to be married,
是 我是要结婚 但我还是我
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表