And put your hands behind your head.
把手放在脑后
Uh, ok. Okay.
好的 好的
First of all, let me explain the erection.
首先 让我解释下勃起
What's going on?
怎么啦
Not much.
没啥
Where's Jake and Chelsea?
杰克和切尔西呢
They went to the movies together.
他们一起看电影去了
Oh, how nice.
多有爱的一对
Yep.
是啊
Life is good.
生活是美好的
So, do you sell that house?
你把房♥子卖♥♥掉了吗
No.
没
Actually, I'm not working for mom anymore.
事实上 我已经不再为老妈干活了
You quit?
你不干啦
Yeah, let's say that.
是啊 谈谈这事
And while we're at it, that's say I dumped Melissa
顺便说下 我把梅丽莎给甩了
And decided she never wants to see me again
而且只要她还活着
As long as she lives.
她再也不会想见到我
Okay.
知道了
Oh, uh, hey, you know how they say
你知道他们怎么说的
If you take one of those pills
如果吃了伟哥
And your erection lasts for more than four hours,
结果持续勃起4个多小时
You should call a doctor?
就应该找医生了对吧
Yeah.
是的
What time is it?
现在几点了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表