Oh, yeah, go get her.
是的 上吧
All right.
好的
All right. Wish me luck.
我去了 祝我好运
You don't need luck.
你不需要好运
You've got the exact skills needed to get this job done.
你正好具有做成此事的技能
Thanks, Charlie.
多谢 查理
You're a good brother.
你真是个好哥哥
If he actually gets laid, I'm going to hang myself.
如果他真的得逞了 我就该去上吊了
Come in.
请进
Hey, there
你好
Hi, Alan.
你好 艾伦
You, uh, up for a little company?
要人陪陪么
I guess.
可以啊
You know, it does get this easier.
这样确实会好受点
The wound does heal.
伤口会愈合
I know. Thank you.
我知道 谢谢你
I mean, it may not feel like it now,
也许现在感受不到
But before too long, you'll forget all about that fella
但用不了多久 你就会忘记那个伤害你的家伙
Who hurt you, because another fella will be in your heart.
因为会有另外个人进入你的心中
A fella who'll never hurt you.
一个永远不会伤害你的人
Who'll never leave your side.
一个永远不会将你丢下
A fella who wants nothing more than to love you...
一个除了爱你不会奢求更多的人...
Oh, dear god, no.
天啊 不
Thanks for your hospitably, Charlie,
查理 多谢你的款待
But I should get back home.
但我得回家了
Anytime. So where'd we leave it?
随时恭候 我们就这样了么
Uh, I'll call you, you'll call me?
我打给你还是你打给我
I'll call you.
我打给你吧
So...
那么...
How'd it go?
进展如何
You heard her.
你听到她说的了
She's gonna call me.
她会打给我
Shame on you, Alan Harper.
真为你感到可耻 艾伦·哈勃
You knew very well that Gail's
你明知道盖尔经历着
going through a difficult time.
一段痛苦的时期
So what do you do?
你做了什么呢
You tried to take advantage,
你趁人之危
To-to exploit her vulnerability...
还想占她便宜...
What is it about an angry woman that I find so hot?
我怎么会总觉得泼妇很性感呢
Even when that fact cashier at the supermarket
就算是超♥市♥的收款员
Was yelling at me, I got a little engorged.
对我大吼 我也会有点兴奋
Boy, if I could just find somebody like Chelsea.
如果我能找到像切尔西这样的女人
I mean, look at her go.
看看她的腔调
She's a real fireball.
她真是火♥辣♥得不行啊
Speaking of fireballs,
说到火♥辣♥
Next time I manscape I should probably skip the aftershave.
下次我刮毛之前应该别用刮胡水
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表