There is a whole side to you
我对你的另外一面
I don't want to know anything about.
完全没有兴趣
Hey, that's a good look for you.
这样还挺好看的
It's kind of '70s porn star.
有点像七十年代A片明星
I'm guessing.
我猜的
Look at that thing he's driving.
看他开的什么
What? It's a Prius. Of course it's a Prius.
什么 是普锐斯 当然是普锐斯
I'm saving the planet.
我在拯救地球
Could I play with your boobies?
我可以摸下你胸胸吗
Hey, do not put down the green lifestyle.
不要贬低绿色生活方式
I have worked very hard
我很努力
to reduce the size of my carbon footprint.
去减少我的炭排放量
You're a mooch and a miser.
你就是个蹭饭的小气鬼
Don't try to make it sound hip.
别说话像放屁
All right, they're getting out of the car.
好吧 他们下车了
Oh, don't you just love how he dresses?
他那身穿着怎么能不人见人爱呢
I mean, youthful, but not trying too hard.
我是说 显年轻 但又不刻意
Unlike some people.
不像某些人
Oh, great. They're kissing.
太好了 都亲嘴了
Good thing he doesn't know where her mouth has been.
好在他不知道她那嘴巴都干过啥
Wait a minute.
等下
He's getting back in his car.
他又上车了
And there he goes.
还走了呢
Well, denied,Mr. Greenpeace Sissy Pants!
被拒绝了吧 穿紧身裤的绿色和平先生
There. You feel better?
你感觉好些了吧
Can we please go home now?
现在我们可以回家了吗
Wait, just a minute.
等一下
I want to make sure she gets inside okay.
我想确定她安全到屋
You know, there's a soft side
你知道吗 你有温柔的一面
to you that I just applaud.
我很赞赏
You don't let it out very often,
你不经常流露出来
but when you do, it just lights up the world.
但当你出来的时候 世界会因你而精彩
Wait a minute.
等一下
Why is she getting in her car?
她怎么又上车了
Where is she going at this hour?
这个点她要去哪
Maybe there's a third guy,and she's cheating on Brad.
可能还有第三者 她在骗布拉德
What?
什么
Isn't that how you'd play it?
你不就是这样的吗
Follow her.
跟着她
Catch up.
跟上
Catch up. You're gonna lose her. Relax.
跟上 要跟丢了 别紧张
This is not the first woman
这不是第一个
I've surreptitiously followed
在我荣获人身限制令
while honoring the letter of a restraining order.
依然被我偷偷摸摸跟踪的女人
Oh. Looks like she's heading for Malibu.
看来她往马里布方向开
Who does she know in Malibu?
她在马里布认识谁
No idea.
不知道
What the hell is that? Oh, damn.
搞什么鬼 该死
I'm out of gas.
没油了
How could you be out of gas? I don't know.
你怎么会没油的 我不知道
I just put three dollars in the other day.
前几天才加了三块钱油
Three dollars?
三美元?
Actually $2.50.I bought a Milky Way.
实际上是两块五 我买♥♥了条银河棒(巧克力糖)
Oh, crap!
你这垃圾
All right, we'll just have to call Triple-A.
行了 我们打电♥话♥叫AAA(道路救援组织)
You don't have Triple-A?
你没有AAA?
It costs, like, $49 a year.
那好像只要49块一年
Charlie, I gas up three dollars at a time!
查理 我每次加油只加三美元
Great! Just great!
好 太好了
Do you have Triple-A?
你有AAA吗
I have Mercedes Gold Platinum Valet
我有张大奔的白金贵宾服务卡
something or other.
之类的
So? Won't they come and help us?
那么他们会来帮我们吗
Let's see.
我们来看
Will Mercedes come out to put gas in an '89 Volvo?
大奔的人会出来给89款沃尔沃加油吗?
I'll call them to ask.
我来打电♥话♥问问他们
You're actually waiting for me to call, aren't you?
实际上你就等我打电♥话♥ 是吧
No.
不
Come on.
来吧
We'll just have to hoof it.
我们只有步行了
What, I'm supposed to leave my car abandoned
什么 要我把车扔在这
on the side of the road?
大路边上?
What if somebody tries to steal it?
如果有人要偷它怎么办
Good thinking.
想法不错
Leave the keys, gas money,and a thank-you note.
留下钥匙 加油钱 再留个纸条说谢谢
Spoken like someone with insurance!
说得好像人家买♥♥过保险似的
My feet... are killing me.
我的脚 痛死了
Well, that's what you get
那是你穿昂贵的
for wearing those expensive Italian loafers.
意大利皮鞋的后果
They're just not made for walking.
这不是用来走路的
You're right.
你说得对
Hi, Charlie.
嗨 查理
Chels?
切尔西
Hey, Uncle Charlie,
查理伯伯
you look like a '70s porn star.
你看上去像七十年代A片明星
I'm guessing.
我猜的
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I needed to talk to you.
我有话跟你说
Okay. What's up?
好吧 什么事
Oh, uh, come on, Jake.
来吧 杰克
Let's give them some privacy.
给他们点私人空间
Why? Do you think they're gonna do it on the couch?
为什么 你觉得他们要在沙发上就干?
Okay, here it is.
是这样的
Seeing you tonight made me realize
今晚看到你让我明白
how much I miss you.
我有多想你
Really?
真的吗
Do you miss me?
你想我吗
Oh, yeah, he's been crying like a little girl.
想 他还哭得像个小女孩
Will you go away!
你可以走开吗
What? I'm on your side.
怎么了 我可是挺你的
Well, I can see nothing's changed around here.
我看这里没什么改变
Well, just that you're gone.
嗯 只是你走了
And-and yes,I do miss you,
而且是的 我很想你
and I have been crying like a little girl.
还哭得像个小女孩
Good.
很好
So, what have you been up to?
最近忙什么
Not much. How do you like living
没什么 你觉得跟你♥爸♥
with your dad and his boyfriend?
还有他男朋友一起住怎么样
It's a little weird.
有点怪怪的
I can imagine.
我可以想象
Two old Navy guys shacking up.
两个老海军队员为爱而同居一屋
The walls are pretty thin.
我们家隔音效果不是很好
Every night I'm hearing:
每晚我都会听见
"Up periscope,down periscope."
"潜镜上移 潜镜下移"
"Launch the torpedo."
"发射鱼雷"
Enough idle chitchat.
聊家常到此结束
What's the deal with you and Brad?
你和布莱德处得怎么样
He's great, but...
他很好 但是
it's just not the same.
不如咱俩之间来电
Have you two, uh...?
那你们有没有...
No.
没有
Wipe that smile off your face.
把你得意忘形的笑脸收起来
You wipe it off.
你来收吧
You're gonna have to do better than that.
你可得多下点功夫才行
One question. Yeah?
问你个事 怎么了
What was with the mustache?
那小胡子是怎么回事
When I'm out with Alan,
当我和艾伦一起出去的时候
I don't like people to recognize me.
我不想被别人认出来
Hey, they are doing it on the couch.
哇 他们果然在沙发上开搞了
So what's the deal with Uncle Charlie and Chelsea?
查理伯伯和切尔西是怎么回事
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表