I studied chiropractic
我在瓜达拉哈拉(墨西哥城市)
for three years in Guadalajara.
学习了三年的脊椎推拿疗法
And that was with almost no spanish language skills
语言不通我忍♥了
and a family of parasites living in my colon.
结肠上满是寄生虫 我也挺过来了
And I did not go through all of that
我吃尽苦头 可不是为了
to become some sort of g-spot johnny.
成为一根性奋点按♥摩♥棒♥
Is that what you think you are?
你怎么会如此看待自己
Well, you're giving me money, and I'm giving you...
你给我钱 我给你那啥...
What I'm giving you.
那啥...
It just, it makes me feel cheap.
我只是觉得这样我很下♥贱♥
So it's too much like a business transaction.
所以你觉得这很像性♥交♥易
Exactly.
没错
Well, how about we forget the money,
那么 我们别谈钱
and I'll show you something I learned in Guadalajara?
我用自己在瓜达拉哈拉学到的东西回报你
What?
什么
Canta y no llores...
唱吧 不要哭泣(西语)
Oh, hey, hi.
是你啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
I overreacted.
我反应地过头了
Yeah, you kinda did.
没错 是有点
You're both single, you're both adults,
你们都是单身的成年人
and you and I were separated.
而且我们当时分开了
Plus you were honest with me
加上你的坦诚
so I'm willing to put it behind us.
我决定过去的就让它过去吧
Oh, thank you. Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Why don't I take you out
我们不如出去吃
for a nice lunch and we'll catch up?
吃顿丰富午餐 边吃边聊
You wanna go out?
你想出去吗
I'm a little hungry.
我有点饿了
Aren't you a little hungry?
难道你不饿吗
Gail's upstairs, isn't she?
盖尔在楼上 对吧
Once again, we were separated
强调一下 我们当时分开了
and I was vulnerable!
我孤苦无依
Just swe're on the same page,
只是强调一下我们想法一致
are we still together or am I
那我们现在到底算在一起
allowed to go back upstairs?!
还是我可以继续回楼上去
Oh, damn!
见鬼
Oh, how much madder could she get?
反正她已经怒火中烧了
Okay, well, I think we're making good progress
看来对背部痉挛的治疗
with the back spasms.
很有效果
Thank you, Doctor. I'll see you on Wednesday.
谢谢医生 我们周三再见
Looking forward to it.
荣幸之至
Uh, and Mrs. Honeycutt? Yes?
霍尼卡特太太 什么事
Uh, if it's okay with you,
如果你没有意见
I think I'd like to go back to our original arrangement.
我希望我们的交易安排一如从前
But you said it made you feel cheap.
但你说那样让你觉得自己下♥贱♥
What can I say? Turns out I am cheap.
我不能反驳你 原来我是很下♥贱♥
Your call. Bye-bye.
你说了算 再见
Bye.
回见
Have I told you lately that you are doin' a great job?
最近我有没有夸过你工作表现很棒
'Cause you are doin' a great job!
因为你的表现真的很棒
In fact, I'm gonna make you employee of the month.
事实上 我是要评选你为本月最佳员工
I want an adjustment.
我要治疗
Uh, I'm sorry.
你说什么
Are-are you having back problems?
你有背部疾病吗
No, I want an adjustment like you give her.
没有 我要你对她的那种治疗
Oh, gee, I-I don't think that would be appropriate.
我的天 这样不合适吧
All right, then I want a raise and dental insurance.
好吧 那我就要加薪还有牙科保险
Hop on the table.
台上趴着去吧
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表