We still exchange christmas cards and family photos every year.
我们每年都交换圣诞卡片和家庭照片
Terrific. Great great. Okay.
太好了 真是太好了
Why don't we drink up and go home.
让我们快点一口闷了回家吧
He's still in great shape.
他的身材依然保持得很好
65 years old and solid as a rock.
65岁了还似岩石般有型
He lives in Valencia.
他住在巴伦西亚
Hey how far is that from here?
那里离这里有多远
Not so far.
并不远
It's right next to magic mountain.
就在魔山乐园(加州景点)旁边
It's far Alan...
艾伦 那里非常远
Real far.
不是一般滴远
Right right it-it's far.
没错 好远
Come on let's get you home to your lovely wife.
来吧 让我们回家回到你可爱的太太身边
Oh she means well but she doesn't understand me.
她对我不错 可她根本不了解我
Well you're obviously a complicated man.
很显然你是个复杂得让人难以了解的人
Now come on
快走吧
We've got a big day tomorrow.
明天安排得满满的
Universal Studios then Grauman's Chinese Theatre...
环球片场 格劳曼中国大剧院
I want to go to Valencia.
我要去巴伦西亚
Okay we'll pencil it in see if we have time.
好的 有多余时间我们也可以考虑一下
I want to go now!
我现在就要去
I want to see ED!
我要去见爱德
Yeah but ED is probably asleep.
但是爱德可能已经睡了
You know with his wife. You want to know a secret?
旁边还睡着他太太 你们想听一个秘密吗
No no that's okay. Don't ask don't tell.
不用了 不要打听及谈论八卦
That's our philosophy.
这是我们的人生哲学
I brought my silk shirt
我把那件丝绸恤衫带来了
and a VA just copy of
还有电影"冰国战云"
Just in case but shh.
以防万一用得上 嘘 别讲出去
You know who was great in that movie?
知道那部电影里谁最出彩吗
Rock Hudson. Shut up.
罗克·赫德森(5070年代好莱坞帅哥) 给我闭嘴
You guys have fun?
你们玩得开心吗
Oh yeah.
还行
My dad's really something isn't he?
我老爸是个人物吧
Uh-huh.
没错
Kind of a man's man.
男人中的男人
You could say that.
这样说也行
I'm telling you Martha
我告诉你 玛莎
I can't live this lie anymore!
我不能再生活在这个谎言里了
You're drunk!
你喝醉了
Now come to bed. No!
上♥床♥睡觉去 不
It's a bed of lies!
床上也是谎言
I love Edward Boyton and he loves me.
爱德华·波伊顿和我深深相爱
What the hell is happening?
到底这是发生什么事了
I don't know but I have a feeling
我也不好说 但是我知道
your dad's going to magic mountain tomorrow.
明天你♥爸♥会去魔山乐园
Hey.
嘿
You get your mom on the plane okay?
你妈妈顺利上飞机了吗
Yeah.
是的
How's she doing?
她怎么样了
Pretty shook up.
彻底被雷到了
It's not every day your husband tells you
毕竟丈夫告诉自己
he's leaving you for a 65-year-old man.
为一个65岁老头而离开不是天天有的事
What bothers her more?
那更让她不爽的会是什么
That her marriage is over or that her ex-husband
婚姻完蛋了 还是她前任老公
is now promoting the homosexual agenda.
现在在推销同志挂历
I'm not in the mood Charlie.
我没心情开玩笑 查理
You took my dad to the hotel?
你送我爸去了宾馆吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
I met this Edward Boyton he's been talking about.
我见到了他挂在嘴边的爱德华·波伊顿
Nice guy.
好人一个
Oh yeah?
真的吗
Black guy.
而且是黑人老兄
Really?
是嘛
Can I be the one to tell your mom?
我有这个荣幸转告岳母大人吗
I'm going to go lay down.
我要去躺会儿
Hey Chels?
切尔西
What?
又想怎样
Given everything that's gone down with your dad
既然你老爸骗你老妈骗了几十年
I'm off the hook on the whole lying to you
我骗你的事可以不计较了吧
about the colonoscopy thing right?
说我要去做结肠检查的事
Right.
没错
Isn't it nice when things work out?
看来当初的计划最终还是顺利了嘛
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表