Yes.
是的
So, you're saying I'm right and you're wrong?
你是想说我是对的而你错了
Yes. You're right.
对的 你是对的
Excuse me, I didn't quite get that.
抱歉 没听清楚
Do you want to gloat or do you want to come upstairs
你想在这幸灾乐祸还是想上去
and let me make it up to you?
让我帮你爽一下
Ooh, make up. I choose make up.
爽 我选择让我爽
Come on.
来吧
Right behind you.
马上
You sick freak.
你这个死变♥态♥
Still worth it.
还是蛮值得的
But eventually, Alan's bed-wetting stopped.
总算 艾伦不再尿床了
At least I hope it did for the sake of the honeymoon.
我希望这是因为要度蜜月的缘故
Unless, of course, you're into that kind of thing.
当然 除非你对这方面有特殊癖好
To Alan and Judith.
敬艾伦和朱蒂丝
And now...
现在
I'd like to introduce the best man,
有请伴郎
although I consider him to be a bitter disappointment,
虽然我对他有点失望
Alan's brother Charlie.
艾伦的哥哥查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charles!
查尔斯
Coming!
来了
What's going on?
怎么了
You're making a toast to your brother and his bride.
你要给你弟弟和新娘致祝酒词
Oh. How am I doing?
我该怎么祝
Just make the toast.
祝就是了
Okay.
好吧
Can I throw in a word about the bride's sister?
我能跟新娘的妹妹致个词么
No.
不行
Got it.
了了
Well, just FYI, that word would've been "nasty."
顺便提一句 那个词是下流
Don't look at me like that, Judy.
别这样看着我 朱蒂
Your sister's a freak.
你妹妹是个怪胎
She's a super freak
超级怪胎
Super freak
超级怪
She's super freaky
超级怪胎
Super freak, super freak
超级怪 超级怪
She's super freaky... Unbelievable.
她是超级怪胎 真不可思议
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表