Of course not.
当然没有了
You just got a sudden craving for barbecue and horses.
你只是突然对烧烤还有骑马有了兴趣
Whoa, there's gonna be barbecu and horses?
那里有烧烤和骑马吗
Cool.
太酷了
Where the hell is this lawyer's stupid ranch?
这个律师的烂牧场到底在哪个破地方
You must have passed the turnoff.
你肯定错过岔路口了
Maybe we should put the GPS back on.
我们还是把导航系统打开吧
I don't need the GPS.
我不需要什么导航系统
Take the next legal u-turn.
下一个U形路口调头
then proceed 22 miles to main road.
22英里后可上大路
Okay, turn around.
好的 调头吧
There's no room.
不够位置
Well, then back up.
那就直接倒车
22 miles?
倒22英里
Just till you find a place to turn.
倒到你找到位置调头
I'm hungry.
我饿了
We're almost there.
我们就快到了
I don't think so. I'd smell the barbecue.
我不这样认为 如果快到了我会闻到烧烤味
Jake, would you pipe down so I can concen...?
杰克 你可不可以消停下我可以集中精神
Oh, damn.
该死的
You have reached your destination.
你已经到达目的地
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Un-freakin'-believable.
真♥他♥妈♥得难以相信
Still no signal.
手♥机♥还是没信♥号♥♥
Well, of course, there's no signal.
当然没信♥号♥♥了
We're in the middle of nowhere.
我们正身处鸟不拉屎的地方
I'm starving.
我要饿死了
What do you want from me?
难不成你要我帮你找吃的
Go catch a squirrel.
自己去抓只松鼠吧
This is why I always tell you
这就是我总告诉
to keep an emergency kit in your car.
要放个应急包在车里的原因
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是滴 是滴
No matter what happens, I know that in my trunk
无论发生什么事 总之我车里都会有
is a thermal blanket, flashlight, batteries,
保暖毯 手电筒 电池
bottled water and assorted protein bars.
瓶装水 以及各种能量条
You hear that, Jake?
听到了吗 杰克
You have an inheritance.
你有好多遗产可以继承
I already ate the protei bars..
我已经吃过能量条了
You were right, Alan.
你说得没错 艾伦
The more time Chelsea spends with this Brad guy,
切尔西和那个叫布莱德的待的时间越长
the more time she's going to have to contrast and compare.
她对比我们两个的时间也就越长
And I'm not going to come out of that looking so good.
我可敌不过那么优秀的家伙
If you're really worried about her being attracted
如果你真得这么担心她会迷上
to a better man than you,
比你优秀的男人
why don't you become a better man?
为什么你自己不变得优秀些
Why don't you become a better man?
喂虾米你自己不变得优秀些
Yeah, like that.
是的 就是这么优秀
You guys think there are mountain lions up here?
你们觉得这里会有山狮吗
Hadn't given it much thought.
没想那么多
Till just now.
现在开始想了
Relax. There's no mountain lions here.
放轻松 这里没有狮子
You know, this is where it normally goes bad in slash movies.
恐怖片里一般到这里就会出现可怕的场景
One guy falls back a little bit,
一个家伙落单了
usually to smoke pot or have sex,
一般都是因为抽点大♥麻♥或是做♥爱♥
and he gets his head hacked off.
接着他的头就这样没了
Let that be a lesson to you about drugs
这是在教育你不要吸毒
and premarital sex .
以及不要有婚前性行为
Good parenting, Alan. Thank you.
老爸当得不错嘛 艾伦 谢谢
Mountain lion! Mountain lion!
有狮子 有狮子
Oh, crap! Hey, guys wait up!
惨了 等等我
Psych.
有病
I can't believe you really thought I was a mountain lion.
我真不敢相信你居然以为我是狮子
Go to your room.
回你房♥间去
You're punishing me just because you're gullible?
你因为自己容易上当而惩罚我吗
Yeah, pretty much.
是的 差不多
Still not funny!
依然不搞笑
Chelsea's not home.
切尔西还没回来
How could she not be home yet?
她怎么还没回家呢
That thing was over hours ago.
那个破会几小时前就应该结束了
Are you worried she might be cheating on you with Brad?
你担心她和布莱德有一腿吗
No, I was thinking car trouble,
不是 我只是担心车坏了或是什么
but thanks for that.
不过谢谢你的提醒
Sorry.
抱歉
Look, Chelsea and I have been together for over a year now.
我和切尔西已经在一起一年多了
We're engaged to be married.
我们就快结婚了
What are the odds she's going to leave me for some lawyer?
她为一个律师离我而去的机会有多大
Just because he's kind, rich, handsome,
这个人只不过是亲切有礼 英俊多金
generous, loves his family
慷慨大方 热爱家庭
and named a charity after his dead wife?
还弄个以去世前妻命名的慈善基金
I don't know, even money?
我也不知道 赌一赔一吗
At least.
至少
So ten bucks just to make it interesting?
那么赌10块看看机会有多大如何
Ouchy!
哎哟喂
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表