has been in there since before you were born.
你出生之前就在里面了
Very funny.
很搞笑
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Nobody is going to believe this.
没人会信这个的
For God's sake.
真要命
Hey, isn't that Chelsea's friend, Gail?
那不是切尔西的朋友盖尔吗
yeah.
是的
I wonder if I should say hello.
不知道该不该打招呼
I wouldn't mind saying hello.
我不介意打个招呼
Finish paying the check, you weasel.
买♥♥你的单 小滑头
Hey, Dad, as long as you got your wallet out,
老爸 既然你把钱包拿出来了
I could use some new sneaks.
我可以穿点新帆布运动鞋
Sure.
好吧
Are you dying?
你要死了吗
Charlie.
查理
Oh, hi, Gail.
嗨 盖尔
Great to see you.
很高兴见到你
How've you been?
近来怎么样
Pretty good. You?
挺好 你呢
Well, you know...
嗯 你也知道
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear about you and Chelsea.
是 我很遗憾听到你跟切尔西的事
The way it goes.
生活就是这样
Win some, lose some.
有得有失
Start having liquor delivered straight to your house
自从有了酒水快递到户
you don't have to put on pants.
你都不用穿裤子了
Well, if it's any consolation, I know how you feel.
如果这算安慰的话 我知道你的感受
I'm still not over my breakup.
我还没走出分手的阴影
But I'm not much of a drinker, so...
但我不是那么爱喝酒 所以
Cheers.
干杯
Have you, uh...have you seen Chelsea?
你 你有见过切尔西吗
Yeah, actually I had dinner with her, and...
有 实际上我们一起吃晚饭还有...
We had dinner just the other night.
我们就前几天吃过饭
Her and Brad?
她和布莱德?
Yeah, come to think of it, he was there.
是 现在想起来了 他也在
Looks like they're an item now.
看来他们现在在一起了
I guess.
我想是吧
You guess?
你想是?
What do you want from me, Charlie?
你要我怎么说 查理
They're in Mexico for the weekend.
他们在墨西哥度周末
Mexico. Nice.
墨西哥 不错啊
I went there with her once.
我跟她去过一次
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, no, no, no, it's fine.
不 不 不 没事
We had a great time.
我们有过一段美好时光
In fact, when we got back, I bought her a car.
实际上 我们回来后我给她买♥♥了辆车
Yeah, she told me.
嗯 她说过
Listen, I got to go, but...
这样 我要走了 但是
if you ever want to talk.
如果你还想聊
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢
Bye. Byebye.
再见 再见
For the last time, I am not dying and I'm not sick.
最后一次 我没病也不是快死了
Everything's fine.
万事大吉
Okay, I got it.
好吧 我知道了
But you can understand my skepticism, right?
但你能理解我的怀疑 对吧
I really don't see why I shouldn't ask her out.
我真的看不出有什么理由不约她出来
Seriously? The woman is Chelsea's best friend.
你说真的? 她是切尔西最好的朋友
So?
那又怎么样
She's single, I'm single. She's lonely, I'm lonely.
她单身 我光棍 她空虚 我寂寞
She's gorgeous, I'm well above average.
她美丽动人 我出类拔萃
I'm just saying it's a bad idea.
我只是说那不是个好点子
I never said it wasn't a bad idea.
我从未说过这不是坏点子
I said I don't know why I shouldn't do it.
我是说我不知道为什么不该做
What's that?
那是什么
That's a portable massage table.
那是便携按♥摩♥椅
So, what, you're givin' rub-and-tugs on the pier now?
什么 你现在去码头做摩擦运动?
No.
不
No, I am a licensed professional,
不 我是持牌专业人士
and-and I will not stand here
而且 而且我不会站在这
and be accused of unethical behavior.
任由指责不道德行为
I mean, just because you have no moral compass
我要说的是 你没有道德尺度
doesn't mean I don't.
不代表我没有
And while, yes, that's a triple negative,
对 那就是三重否定
it nevertheless defines me
然而就把我界定为
as the man for whom I am aiming to be!
我想成为的那种人
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
I am just trying to augment my income
我只是尝试通过出诊
by seeing clients in their homes,
来增加我的收入
thus alleviating them of the added stress of commuting,
以免他们承受额外的舟车劳顿
not to mention speed bumps and potholes, of which,
跟别说减速带和坑洼 随便一个
as you know, can jostle the spine!
你知道的 都可以挤压脊椎
Wow, guy picks up one $30 check
哇 这家伙买♥♥了30块钱的单
and he has a brain aneurysm.
就得了脑动脉瘤
Yeah?
喂
Chelsea?
切尔西
Hey! How are ya?
你好吗
Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa,slow down, slow down.
哇 哇 慢点 慢点说
Why are you crying?
你怎么哭了
Wait a minute.
等一下
You're in Mexico?
你在墨西哥?
Why on Earth are you in Mexico?
你究竟怎么会在墨西哥
Oh, sure, Brad.
哦 对了 布莱德
Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry it's not working out.
宝贝 我很遗憾那没有好结果
Well, I love you and I miss you, too.
我爱你 我也想你
When are you gonna be back?
你打算什么时候回来
Okay, okay, I'll-I'll see you tomorrow.
好的 好的 我 我们明天见
I... can't wait.
我...迫不及待了
All right, bye-bye, sweetie.
好的 拜拜 亲爱的
I hope that smile's for me.
希望这个笑容是给我的
Uh, who else would it be for?
不给你还会给谁呢
You ready for round two?
准备好开始第二战了没
Well, um...yes and no.
额...既想又不想
Something wrong?
出什么事了么
Yeah.
恩
While you were in the bathroom,
你在浴室的时候
uh, Chelsea called.
切尔西打电♥话♥来过
Really?
真的么
Apparently, things didn't go well in Mexico,
显然在墨西哥过的不咋滴
and she's coming home.
她要打道回府了
Well, that's a shame.
真遗憾
Yeah.
是啊
Anyway, she wants to see me.
不管怎样 她要来看我
Said she loves me and misses me.
而且还说她爱我 很想念我
So, one call and you're just gonna go running back?
就是说一个电♥话♥把你送回过去了?
Um, yeah.
是的
Well... this is awkward.
这可真尴尬
Come on. You know how I feel about her.
拜托 你知道我对她的感情的
I do.
是知道
So, we should probably keep what happened tonight
我们应该把今晚这事保密
just between us, right?
就我俩知道 成不
Mum's the word?
别声张
Zip the lip?
别张嘴
Ixnay on the oggie day aisle stay?
虾米话都表说
Of course.
当然
You know, we could just pretend
我们也可以假装
that you didn't get the phone call
你没有接到过那电♥话♥的
for, like, another hour.
装上个一小时左右
We could, couldn't we?
当然 干嘛不
But wouldn't that be... wrong?
但这样会不会...是个错误
I won't tell if you don't.
你知我知
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表