First day? Ever.
第一天 生平头一遭
Where's your necklace?
你的项链呢
Strict dress code. No jewelry and no open-toed shoes.
服装规定很严 不能戴首饰 不能穿露趾凉鞋
You look very waitresslike.
看起来很像服务生
If I could only tell the difference between a half-caf decaf and a nonfat latte.
如果我能分辨半无咖♥啡♥因♥和 无咖♥啡♥因♥就好了
In that case, I'll have a regular coffee. Hey. Times three.
如果这样 我点普通咖啡 要三杯
Lana, you forgot this.
拉娜 你忘了
Thanks. That's been happening a lot today.
谢谢 今天己经忘了很多次
First days are always rough.
头几天总是手忙脚乱
So you just quit cheerleading?
所以你退出啦啦队了
You sound surprised.
你听起来很惊讶
Well, it's not like you broke any state laws or anything, but I am.
不是你违反州法 但我很惊讶
You always seemed happy doing it. My mom was a cheerleader.
你总是当得很高兴 我妈妈是啦啦队长
So was my aunt. Figured it was time to break the vicious cycle.
我婶婶也是 也许该打破恶性循环了
What did Whitney say?
惠特尼怎么说
You're his teammate now. Why don't you ask him?
你是他的队友 自己去问他
You know, it's amazing. The same day I make the team, you quit the squad.
我参加队伍的同一天你退出啦啦队
I was just hoping we'd see more of each other.
我本来希望有更多时间见面的
I have four shifts a week. You can stop by anytime you like.
我一周轮四班 你可以随时过来看我
Lana, table three's been waiting for their drinks for five minutes.
拉娜 第三桌己经等了五分钟的饮料
If they go cold, it comes out of your tips.
如果他们不高兴 我会扣你小费
Right. Sorry. Don't be sorry, just be faster.
抱歉 不必说抱歉 快一点就是了
Clark Kent is a football player, and Lana Lang is a waitress.
克拉克·肯特去打美式足球 蓝拉娜当女服务生
What's the matter with that? Nothing.
有什么不对 没有
I just want to click my heels and get back to reality.
我只是想回到现实
Coach says he needs to see us on the field right now.
教练说他现在要在球场见我们
What's up with your fallen brethren?
你的堕落队友怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Chloe...? Relax. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
克洛 别紧张 明天见
Bye.
再见
Congratulations. I've never seen a group of young men...
恭喜 我从来没看到一群小伙子
...demonstrate such extraordinary stupidity.
表达这么大的愚蠢
Now, which one of you talked?
哪个人说的
No one here told Kwan that I supplied you with that test?
没人告诉关校长我给你们考题
Coach, no college is even gonna look at us with cheating on our record.
我们一作弊 没有大学会收我们
So it was you, Trevor?
所以是你告密的 崔佛
Now, why doesn't that surprise me?
我怎么不惊讶呢
Nothing! Nothing is gonna stand between me and my legacy!
我和我的典范之间容不下任何阻碍
Now, you go home and keep your mouths shut, understand?
你们回家去给我闭嘴
Yes. Sure thing, coach. Yes, sir.
遵命 教练 是的
Congratulations, Lex, you made the Business page for once.
莱克斯 恭喜你上了商业版
I told Dominic I was doing this two days ago.
我两天前就告诉多明尼了
Yes, and my drone dutifully reported it to me.
我的走狗也乖乖报告了
I just didn't think you'd be stupid enough to implement it.
我只是不相信你会笨到去执行
If you had a problem, why didn't you call me?
如果你有问题 何不打电♥话♥给我
We have a reporting structure. Just because you're my son...
我们有从属结构 就因为你是我儿子
...don't expect any special treatment. - Believe me, I never have.
别奢想获得特别待遇 相信我 我从来没有
That wounded-pride routine may have worked for your mother...
受伤的自尊心对你妈可能管用
...but don't try it with me.
但是我不吃这一套
You know perfectly well how I feel about you.
你很清楚我对你的看法
Hence I'm at a crap factory in Smallville.
因此我待在小镇的化肥工厂
Lex, did you know the caesars would send their sons...
莱克斯 凯撤会把儿子送到...
...to the furthermost corners of the empire...
帝国最偏远的角落
...so they could get an appreciation of how the world works?
好让他们珍惜世界的运作
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Dad.
什么让你睡好觉都行
All right, here's how I propose we solve our impasse.
这是我对解决僵局的提议
We'll fence for it. If you win, I'll let you pursue your plan.
我们来比剑 如果你赢 就让你执行计划
If I win, you fire 20 percent of your work force.
如果我赢 你就裁员百分之二十
The question you have to ask yourself, Lex, is...
你要自问的是
...are you good enough to take your old man?
你够不够格打赢你老子
Look at your moves, Lex. They're rash, no thought to their consequences.
看看你的举动 很鲁莽 没有考虑前因后果
If I wanted a commentary, I'd buy your books on tape.
如果我要评论 我会买♥♥你的有声书
You know what your problem is? Enlighten me.
你知道你的问题在哪里 告诉我
You're ruled by your emotions. You always have been.
你太情感用事 一向如此
And that can be a fatal flaw.
那会是致命的缺点
I want those workers gone by noon tomorrow.
我要这些员工明天中午走人
Meeting adjourned.
休会
Heading out to the pep rally? How do I look?
准备去鼓舞士气的集♥会♥了 我看起来如何
As handsome as your father.
跟你父亲一样英俊
You don't have to do this, Mom. Do what?
妈 你不必这样做 怎样
Play Kent family peacekeeper.
当肯特家的和事老
Well, if the Kent men weren't so stubborn, I wouldn't have to.
如果肯特人都这么固执 我没有选择
So you're taking Dad's side? No, Clark, I'm not.
你站在爸爸那一边吗 没有
I told him he's being unreasonable. Thanks.
我告诉他他很无理 谢了
I'm not saying you're entirely innocent either.
我也没说你完全无辜
If you want to make decisions...
如果你想做决定
...you need to be prepared to live with your mistakes.
你就要准备接受你的错误
You trust me, don't you?
你相信我吗
I want to, Clark. So does your dad.
我很想 你♥爸♥爸也是
Just give him a chance.
给他一次机会
Come on, Crows, let's go Come on, Crows, let's go, let's go
乌鸦队 加油
Why'd you call me? What do you want?
你干么叫我 有什么事
I want to know if Coach Walt supplied the players with the tests.
我要知道瓦特教练是否给球员考题
If you don't want to get hurt, leave this alone.
如果你不想受伤 就不要烦我
Look, you can talk to me now or later.
你早晚告诉我都没关系
Either way, this picture's on the front page of tomorrow's Torch.
这张照片会登在明天的火炬头版
Just leave me alone.
不要烦我
Talking to the school newspaper, Trevor? I thought you were brighter than that.
和学校报纸说话吗 崔佛 我以为你没那么笨
Coach, I didn't say anything. You've got to believe me!
我什么也没说 你要相信我
She was at the field last night, got a picture of us in the sprinklers!
她昨晚在球场 有一张我们在洒水装置的照片
All right.
好的
Go home. I'll take care of this.
回家 我来处理
Hey, you seen Chloe? No.
你有看到克洛吗 没有
Clark!
克拉克
Oh, my God!
老天
Chloe!
克洛
Chloe! Clark!
克洛 克拉克
The Torch torched. How's that for dramatic irony?
《火炬》被烧了 真是天大的讽刺
Just trying to get you to smile. This is more than arson, Clark.
只是想逗你笑 这不是纵火
It's like the fire knew what I was doing.
好像火焰知道我在做什么
You believe Coach Walt was somehow controlling it?
你认为是瓦特教练在操纵吗
Look at the facts.
看看事实证据
Kwan launches an investigation into the cheating scandal.
关校长展开作弊丑闻的调查
Coach tries to fry him in his car.
教练企图让他烧死在车里
One of his players comes forward,
一位球员挺身检举
and he threatens them with pyrotechnic sprinklers.
结果他拿火焰处罚他们
I'm about to print the picture, and the Torch goes up in flames.
我正要刊登照片 结果《火炬》付之一炬
You think he's behind the cheating scandal? Come on, Chloe.
你认为他跟作弊丑闻有关吗
Coach obsessed with winning his 200th game...
教练忙着赢第两百场球赛
...helps bonehead players pass test to secure his position...
协助笨蛋球员考试过关 以保住他在中学体育界
...in the pantheon of high-school sports.
名人堂的位置
Do you have another copy of the picture? No, it's kind of hard to recover the files.
你还有另一张吗 档案很难复原
We don't have any proof.
你没有任何证据
Trevor Chapell.
崔佛·查波
What about him?
他怎么了
I'm sure he talked to Kwan about the cheating.
我相信是他向关校长检举的
He wants to talk, I know it, but he's still scared to talk to me...
他想谈 可是仍然很害怕
...but I think he might open up to you.
可是我认为他会对你吐实
Lana! What happened? Did Nell put you out on the street?
拉娜 怎么了 妮尔把你送上街头
I decided to join the work force. Good for you.
我决定加入工作的行列 好极了
You'll be employee of the month in no time.
你很快就会成为优秀员工
Right now I hold the record for most dishes broken in a single day.
现在我是一天之中打破最多盘子的纪录保持人
Better bring my cappuccino in a Styrofoam cup, then.
那最好用宝丽龙装我的卡布奇诺
Well, if it isn't Smallville's latest football star.
哟 小镇最新的美式足球明星
Let's see how I do tomorrow night. Have you seen Trevor tonight?
看看我明天如何大展身手 你今晚有到看到崔佛吗
No, he hasn't been in. How are things going here?
他没有来 怎么样
Today is one of those days I just want to scream.
今天我只想大叫一场
Well, for what it's worth, I think it's cool you got this job.
不论真假 你得到那份工作真酷
For what it's worth, I'm sorry I'm not gonna get to see you play tomorrow.
不论真假 很抱歉明天不能去看球
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表