But I know the Inquisitor's read by the people. They're the ones I'm interested in.
可是我知道大家看的是《询问报》 我的兴趣在它
I will feed you stories. You will print them.
我给你稿源 你就照登
Any negative stories about me, you will kill. You will be at my disposal, 24/7.
登出我的负面消息你就没命 你要全天供我使唤
Follow me.
跟我来
What happened to your car? I drove it off a bridge at 60 miles an hour.
你的车子怎么了 我以60英里时速开冲到桥下
How are you still alive?
你怎么可能还活着
That's the mystery I need your help solving.
那正是我希望你帮忙解决的奥秘
Clark, what's wrong?
克拉克 怎么了
Why are you looking at me like that?
你干么那样看我
Sorry, it's nothing. I wasn't sure it was you.
抱歉 我不确定那是不是你
This is a bad time. No.
我改天再来 不
I was out jogging, didn't wanna go home, kind of ended up here.
我在慢跑 不想回家 结果走到这里
You and Nell are still fighting.
你和妮尔还在闹情绪
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Just perceptive, I guess.
只是敏感吧
Found my mother's diary.
我找到妈妈的日记
Discovered that a lot of the things that I've been feeling, she felt too.
发现她和我有很多一样的感觉
That's great.
那很好啊
Isn't it?
不是吗
It's great and it's frustrating and it's scary.
它很好 也很挫折 很吓人
Like she could see right through me.
就好像她可以看穿我
Do you ever feel like that?
你有过那种感觉吗
More than you know.
比你想得还多
When I was reading her words, it was like she was talking to me.
我读她的日记时 就好像她在对我说话
And then she was gone.
可是她己经走了
Well, you're lucky. You're lucky you got at least that.
你很幸运至少还有那个
Have you ever tried to find your parents? Your biological parents, I mean?
你有想过去找亲生父母吗
Not really. I figure they're a million years away from my life now.
没有 他们和我八竿子打不着了
If you could ask them a question, what would you ask?
如果你可以问他们一个问题 你会问什么
What happened? Why'd they let me go?
发生什么事 为什么让我走
How do I make sense of all the strangeness in my life?
我要怎么解释生命中的古怪
I guess neither of us will ever get a straight answer.
我俩都得不到直接了当的答案
I hope you find what you're looking for.
我希望你找到你追求的目标
I thought you were working on a project.
我以为你在做一个专案
I finished early. I thought I'd spend some time with the best boyfriend in the world.
我提早做完了 想来陪陪我最棒的男朋友
I'd love to, but I've got that trig test tomorrow.
我很想 可是明天有三角学考试
Right. I forgot.
喔 我忘了
That's okay. We've got the rest of our lives.
没关系 我们还有一辈子的时间
What's gotten into you?
你怎么了
It's the new me.
我的新面貌
You like?
你喜欢吗
I definitely could get used to it. Do you need a ride home?
我当然会适应的 要我送你回去吗
I'm covered.
我没问题
Can I borrow your jacket? It's a little cold.
可以借你的外套吗 有点冷
Yeah, sure.
没问题
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
So Tina Greer can bend her bones like a contortionist
蒂娜·吉儿可以像软体舞者弯曲骨头
and become anyone she wants?
随意变成任何人
I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼看到的
I'm sorry. This is usually Chloe's territory.
很抱歉 这是克洛的专长
I cover girls, football and general guy stuff.
我的专长是女生 美式足球和男生的东西
She does the tales of the unexplained. Why not give her a call?
她专门写不可思议的事情 打个电♥话♥给她吧
I did. She said she's busy with something else.
我打过了 她说正在忙别的事
That's like getting turned down by The National Enquirer.
就像被《国家询问报》拒绝一样
Why are we friends?
我们为什么是朋友
Because even when I think you're whacked, I show up ready to rumble.
因为即使我认为你疯了 我还是准备帮你忙
Great, it's closed.
好极了 关门了
Clark, man, haven't you ever watched Cops?
克拉克 你有看过"警♥察♥"吗
The last place Tina will hide out is in her mom's store.
蒂娜最不可能藏在她妈妈店里
Earth to Clark.
克拉克住意
Is everything okay? We need to get in here.
还好吗 我们必须进去
Why? Just... It's a hunch.
为什么 只是有种直觉
Hey, Clark, what are we looking for?
我们在找什么
Who's that? It's Tina's mom.
那是谁 蒂娜的妈妈
Damn. How'd you know she was in there?
你怎么知道她在里面
Because I can see right through the door. Very funny, Sherlock.
因为我可以看穿那扇门 真好玩 福尔摩斯
How do you think she died? Broken neck.
你认为她怎么死的 颈子折断
I'm guessing.
我只是猜的
My call, Tina's already on a bus to Metropolis.
该我猜 蒂娜己经上了去大都会的巴士
I don't think so.
我不认为
Why's she writing Lana's signature?
为什么她要写拉娜的签名
You said Tina was obsessed with her.
你说蒂娜对她很着迷
She's gonna take it to the next level. She wants to kill Lana?
她要更上一层楼了 她想杀拉娜
Worse. She wants to become Lana.
更糟 她想变成拉娜
Found your journal, Mom. The one you kept in high school?
妈 找到你的高中日记
Suddenly all these conversations don't seem so one-sided.
突然间这些对话不再那么一面倒
Tried to find your graduation speech, but they didn't print it.
想要找到你的毕业致答词 可是它没有印出来
Every time I get closer to you, something pulls me away.
每一次我想接近你 就会被拉远
Lana.
拉娜
Whitney, what are you doing here? Your aunt said you went riding.
惠特尼 你来这里干么 你婶婶说你开车兜风
I just followed the path.
我只是跟着来的
Just talking to my parents.
刚刚和我父母说话
They're dead, Lana.
拉娜 他们己经死了
You have this great life, and you can't even see it.
你的生活这么美 你却视而不见
You have no right to be unhappy.
你没有不快乐的权利
They're not coming back, Lana. Deal with it.
他们不会回来了 面对现实吧
What are you saying?
你说什么
I'm saying you don't deserve your life.
我是说 你配不上自己的生活
I do.
我才配得上
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
我正要问你同样的问题
Where's Lana? I don't know.
拉娜呢 我不知道
Nell said she came out here, but I can't find her.
妮尔说她来这里 可是我找不到
What's the matter, Clark?
怎么了 克拉克
Not feeling well?
感觉不对吗
Tina, where's Lana? Tina doesn't exist anymore!
蒂娜 拉娜在哪里 蒂娜己经不存在了
I know what it's like to live with a secret.
我知道心中藏着秘密是什么感觉
I know what happened to your mother.
我知道你妈妈怎么了
That was a lifetime ago.
那是八百年前的事了
And don't worry about Lana. You'll be joining her very soon.
别担心拉娜 你很快就会加入她的行列
I thought I killed you once. I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice.
我以为我己经杀死你了 我不会再犯同样的错误
Where's Lana?
拉娜在哪里
Who are you?
你是谁
Where is she?
她在哪里
She's dead.
她己经死了
Lana!
拉娜
Hey, I heard what happened.
我听说发生什么事了
Did you come by to see if I was okay?
你来看我是否没事吗
As concerned as I always am about your personal well-being...
尽管我总是关心你的幸福
...I'm not here to see you.
我来这里不是看你的
I did some digging.
我做了一些挖掘
How did you find this?
你怎么找到的
If I told you, I'd have to kill you...
如果我告诉你 就得杀了你
...and it looks like you've had enough trauma for one night.
看起来你今晚己经经历够多了
Chloe, thank you. No problem.
克洛 谢谢你 哪里
How's Tina? She won't be able to hurt anyone else.
蒂娜呢 她不会再伤人了
I don't understand why a girl would do all that.
我不明白一个女孩怎么会那样做
I do.
我明白
You go through life with a gift you have to keep a secret.
你有一项天赋却得保持秘密
When you see everyone around you being normal, you get jealous.
你看到周围的人都很正常 就会忌妒
You just wanna be somebody else.
只想成为另一个人
You really like her, don't you?
你真的喜欢她是吧
Mom, if you could see anything, what would you do?
妈 如果你什么都看得见 你会怎么办
Learn to close my eyes.
学习闭上眼睛
As principal of Smallville High, I would like to introduce...
"身为小镇高中的校长 我很荣幸介绍
... the valedictorian of the class of 1977, Miss Laura Potter.
1977年毕业生代表 萝拉·波特"
Ladies and gentlemen, graduating seniors, good evening.
"各位先生女士 各位毕业生 晚安
Those familiar words open every graduation address at Smallville High...
这是小镇高中毕业致答词熟悉的开场白
... and I use them deliberately,
我是特意这么说的
because the rest of my speech will not be so reassuring.
因为演讲的其他部分不那么肯定
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表