Oh, come on! We're living on the edge.
别这样 我们正在冒险
If Aunt Nell finds us here, your life won't be worth living.
如果妮尔婶婶发现我们在这里 你就不值得活了
Where is she anyway, bridge club? Lex Luthor's.
她去哪里 打桥牌吗 去莱克思路德家
I didn't know your aunt knew them. She sold them land.
我不知道你婶婶认识他们 她卖♥♥地给他们
They own the Metropolis Sharks. She could put in a good word.
他们拥有大都会鲨鱼队 她可以帮我说好话
If you want a good word, ask Clark.
如果要人说好话 去找克拉克
He saved Lex's life today. You're kidding.
他今天救了莱克斯一命 别开玩笑
Sometimes people can surprise you.
有时候人不可貌相
I think it's kind of cool.
我觉得蛮棒的
A scout from Kansas State is coming Saturday.
堪萨斯州立大学的球探这周六要来
That's great.
好极了
I don't want to be a "Remember him?"
我不想成为"记得他吗"
Smallville's got enough of those guys.
小镇上这种人多的是
I want you to wear this to the game.
我希望你戴这条项链去比赛
I can't take this.
我不能拿
You can give it back after you win.
赢了以后再还我
Is it really made from a piece of the meteor that, you know...?
它真的是...做的吗
So much bad luck came out of it...
它引发了这么多厄运
...there can only be good luck left.
接下来应该只有好运了
Jeez, kid! Scared the crap out of me.
老天 你要吓死我啊
Don't I know you?
我认识你吗
You look like that scarecrow kid. Where the hell you been?
你看起来像那个稻草人 这些年你到哪里去了
Hey, Freakazoid, wake up.
怪胎 醒来吧
That was 12 years ago, man. That was just a game.
那是十二年前的事了 只是游戏罢了
What do you want?
你要怎么样
To play.
玩游戏
Hey, Mom, whose truck? Yours.
妈 谁的卡车 你的
It's a gift from Lex Luthor.
莱克斯送的
"Dear Clark: Drive safely. Always in your debt...
"亲爱的克拉克 小心驾驶 感激不尽
...the maniac in the Porsche."
保时捷的疯子〞
I don't believe it. Where are the keys?
我不敢相信 钥匙呢
Your father has them.
在你♥爸♥爸那里
I know how much you want it, son, but you can't keep it.
我知道你多想要 可是你不能收
Why not? I saved his life. So you deserve a prize?
为什么 我救了他 所以你可以讨赏
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
You drive it, I'll use the old one.
新车给你开 我开你的
Everybody wins. It's not about winning, Clark.
每个人都赢 这跟输赢无关 克拉克
It's not like the Luthors can't afford it.
又不是路德家的人买♥♥不起
Clark, I know you're upset, son, but it's normal.
我知道你不高兴 可是这很正常
Normal?
正常
How about this? Is this normal?
这样叫正常吗
I didn't dive in after Lex's car.
我不是在莱克斯的车后跳进河里
It hit me at 60 mph.
它以60英里的时速撞到我
Does that sound normal to you? I'd give anything to be normal.
听起来正常吗 为了正常我什么都愿意做
It's time, son.
是时候了
Time for what?
什么时候
The truth.
真♥相♥
I want you to take a look at something.
我希望你看一样东西
I think it's from your parents. Your real parents.
我想是你亲生父母的
What does it say?
上面写什么
I tried to decipher it, but it's not a language known to man.
我尝试解读 可是它不是人类知道的语言
What do you mean?
你在说什么
Your real parents weren't exactly from around here.
你的亲生父母不是这里的人
Where are they from?
他们是从哪来的
What are you trying to tell me? I'm from another planet?
你想告诉我什么 我是外星来的吗
I suppose you stashed my spaceship in the attic.
你把我坠毁的太空船藏在阁楼吧
Actually, it's in the cellar.
其实 是在地窖
This is how you came into our world, son.
你就是这样来到我们的世界
It was the day of the meteor shower.
那一天有流星雨
This is a joke, right?
这是开玩笑吧
Why didn't you tell me about this before?
为什么你以前不告诉我
We wanted to protect you. Protect me from what?
我们想要保护你 保护我什么
You should have told me.
你应该告诉我的
Who's there? It's me.
谁在那里 是我
Clark. Clark Kent?
克拉克 克拉克·肯特
What are you doing creeping around the woods?
你在树林里蹑手蹑脚做什么
You'd never believe me if I told you.
如果我告诉你 你不会相信
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉 我不是故意吓你的
Clark, wait.
克拉克 等等
Just wasn't expecting to see anyone out here.
我只是没想到这里会看到别人
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm hanging out in a graveyard. Does that strike you as okay behavior?
我在坟场逗留 你觉得正常吗
Hey, I'm here too.
我也在这里
Good point. What's your story?
说得好 你有什么原因
Can you keep a secret?
答应保密吗
I'm the Fort Knox of secrets.
我会守口如瓶
I...
我...
...came out here to talk with my parents.
来这里和我父母说话
You must think I'm pretty weird, conversing with dead people.
你一定觉得我很怪 和死人说话
I don't think you're weird, Lana.
我不认为你怪
Do you remember them?
你记得他们吗
They died when I was 3.
他们在我三岁时死的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It's not your fault, Clark.
又不是你的错 克拉克
Come on, I'll introduce you.
来吧 我来介绍你
Mom, Dad?
爸爸 妈妈
This is Clark Kent.
这是克拉克·肯特
Say hi.
打声招呼
Yeah, he is kind of shy.
他有点害羞
How should I know?
我怎么知道
Mom asks if you're upset about a girl.
我妈问你是否因为一个女孩而伤心
Dad asks if it's about a guy. No, no.
我爸问是不是一个男孩 不是的
He has a twisted sense of humor.
他有一种古怪的幽默感
Seriously, Clark.
说真的 克拉克
Why are you out here?
你为什么到这里来
Ever feel like your life was supposed to be something different?
你曾经觉得生命应该有所不同吗
Sometimes I dream I'm at school, waiting for Nell to pick me up.
有时候我梦到我在学校 等着妮尔来接我
But she doesn't come.
可是她没来
My parents drive up and they're not dead, they're just really late.
我父母开车过来 他们没有死 只是晚了一点
I get in their car and we drive back to my real life in Metropolis.
我坐进车里 我们开回大都会的家里
That's when I wake up.
然后我就醒来了
And for a minute, I'm totally happy.
有那么一刻我觉得很幸福
Until I realize I'm still alone.
直到我发现我还是孤单一人
What's that, Mrs. Lang?
蓝太太 怎么样
Yeah, I'll tell her.
好的 我会告诉她
She wants you to know you're not alone.
她希望你知道你并不孤单
That she's always looking over you. No matter what.
不管怎样 她都会守护你
What's that, Mr. Lang?
什么 蓝先生
He thinks you're in for homecoming queen.
他说你会成为返校之后
They really say all that?
他们真的那样说吗
Oh, they're quite chatty once you get them started.
一旦打开话匣子 他们很健谈
Thanks for walking me home.
谢谢你送我回家
Beats creeping around the woods.
比在森林蹑手蹑脚还好
You realize this is our longest conversation ever?
你知道这是我们谈过最久的一次吗
We should do it again.
我们应该再聚聚
Yes, we should.
是啊 我们应该
So, you going to the dance?
你要去舞会吗
Yeah, with Whitney.
跟惠特尼去
Right, of course.
当然了
How about you?
你呢
No, figured I'd sit it out.
我想我不会去
If you change your mind...
如果你改变主意
...I might save you a dance.
我也许会留一支舞给你
Good night, Clark.
晚安 克拉克
Clark?
克拉克
I didn't see you.
我没有看到你
I buzzed, but no one answered.
我按了门铃 可是没人答应
How'd you get by the gate? Lf this is a bad time...
你怎么进大门的 如果现在不恰当...
No, I think Heiki has sufficiently kicked my ass for the day.
不 海琪今天己经痛扁我了
This is a great place.
这里真棒
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表