Previously on Smallville:
《超人前传》前情提要:
What's with the wardrobe malfunction? What?
为什么穿这种衣服? 什么?
Where you going all dressed up? When a guy likes a girl, he asks her out.
打扮成这样要去哪里? 男人喜欢女孩就会跟她约会
I'm a believer in this red-and-blue superdude.
我相信穿红蓝装的超人
Hello? Can you publish that letter...
喂? 你可以公开那封信吗…
...if anything happens.
如果发生任何事
I have to see you.
我必须见你
How do you feel about phone booths? Say, midnight?
到电♥话♥亭如何? 大约午夜?
Tess Mercer, acting CEO of LuthorCorp.
泰丝玛瑟 路德公♥司♥代理执行长
You're my boss?
你是我上司?
Clark, if you don't want to admit your identity, fine.
克拉克,不想承认身分 也没关系
But we both know that Davis Bloome isn't a man.
但我俩都知道 戴维斯布隆不是人
He's a beast. Unh!
他是野兽
Lex knew that orb wasn't from this Earth.
莱克斯知道晶球 不是地球上的东西
There's life inside it that can't be released until the Traveler kills the beast.
晶球内有生命 要等到旅人杀了野兽才能释放它
Use the ring. Send Doomsday to the future.
利用戒指把末日送到未来
Oliver crossed the line. He killed Lex Luthor.
奥利佛越过了界线 杀死了莱克斯路德
You're making a big mistake.
你犯了大错
You're not one of us anymore.
你已经不是我们的同伴
Say that Clark Kent buttoned up in a starched shirt and tie...
那个克拉克肯特 穿浆过的衬衫,打领带
...but then, when he's playing hero...
但他扮演英雄的时候
He steps out of the shadows in red and blue, creating two separate identities?
换上红蓝装从阴影中走出来 创造两种不同身分?
I love you.
我爱你
May Henry James Olsen rest in peace.
但愿亨利詹姆斯欧森安息
Jimmy wanted to know that no matter where I was...
吉米想知道不管我在哪里…
...I could look up here and see this beacon, the Watchtower.
都可以仰望这座观测塔的明灯
I'm the reason Jimmy's dead.
我是吉米死的原因
What are you saying? Goodbye, Chloe.
你在说什么? 再见,克洛
Clark Kent is dead.
克拉克肯特死了
And now, the season premiere of Smallville.
现在请观赏新一季的“超人前传”
Lois Lane. My cousin has been missing for three weeks.
我堂姐露意丝蓝恩 已经失踪三天
I'm the woman who called yesterday, the day before that...
我昨天和前天打过电♥话♥
...and pretty much every day...
几乎每天都打
...because I have not been getting any answers to my question....
因为我没有得到答复
Don't worry about the second cursor on-screen.
别管萤慕上的 第二个游标
I hacked into your system...
我侵入你的系统
...because you have been so completely unhelpful that I can't...
因为你完全不帮忙 让我不能…
I wouldn't come further unless you're interested in an impromptu nose job.
除非你想临时隆鼻 否则不要再上前
Dr. Hamilton.
汉弥顿博士
If you would be so kind as to lower the 9 mm Jericho 941.
请你好心一点 把9公厘耶利哥941放低一点
I prefer Emil.
我比较喜欢你叫我伊莫
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
对不起,我不是要吓你
I've just been haunted by my own share of ghosts lately.
只是我最近也被鬼魂作祟
And the gun?
还有枪?
After everything, it's the only way I can sleep.
我试过各种办法 只有这个办法能入睡
Did Ollie send you? I've been calling him nonstop lately.
奥利佛派你来的? 我最近不停打电♥话♥给他
I know.
我知道
I think you can stop calling.
你可以不要再打电♥话♥了
Obviously he's not gonna answer.
因为他显然不会回答
They're gone, Chloe. All of them.
他们离开了,克洛,全都走了
They're not gone.
他们没有走
Ollie, Dinah, Bart. They're off the grid, but not...
奥利佛,黛娜吧特 他们销声匿迹,但没有…
They don't wanna be found.
他们不希望被找到
Jimmy died because they turned on each other. Now they live with guilt.
吉米死是因为起内哄 他们现在很愧疚
Jimmy's death is haunting Clark every day...
吉米的死每天都 萦烧在克拉克心头
...but he still does everything he can...
但他还是尽他所能…
...to make sure that Metropolis is still protected.
确保大都会受到保护
And he seems to be doing an adequate job without his sidekick.
没有助手好像也很胜任
What the hell?
搞什么?
Kal-El, my son, you are distracted.
凯尔儿子,你分心了
When you decided to return to your training...
你决定回去训练时…
...I assumed you were ready.
我以为你准备好了
I've been coming here for weeks.
我连续来这里几星期
I've done everything you ask. Why are you questioning me?
做了你要求的一切 为何还质疑我?
Until today, you had focus.
今天之前,你很专心
You had cleared your mind and heart...
你澄清了头脑和心灵…
...of those who had kept you tethered to the human realm.
摆脱了跟人类世界的羁绊
If there's anything that's keeping me tethered, it's that I still can't fly.
我唯一的羁绊是还不能飞
Have I not earned the powers that Kara has?
我还没有赚到 卡拉拥有的能力吗?
Your powers lie within you, Kal-El.
你的力量在你体内,凯尔
Your physical composition is no different than your cousin's.
你的生理构造跟你表哥一样
You saying it's all in my head?
你说全是我的想像?
You still see yourself as a human.
你仍然把自己视为人类
You're wrong.
你错了
I gave up everyone I cared about.
我放弃了关心的所有人
I gave up everyone who was important to me.
放弃了对我重要的所有人
I wear the symbol of our family to remind me that I have a destiny.
我戴着家族象征,提醒自己还有使命
Perhaps you've tried to move on too quickly.
或许你操之过急
The test of a true hero is to struggle with feelings of loss...
真英雄的考验是 跟失败的感觉挣扎
...and to overcome them, not to avoid them.
然后克服它们 不是逃避它们
Something or someone is holding you back.
某个人或某件事 牵拌了你
No.
不是
I've come this far, and I'm not looking back.
我已经到了这里 我不会回顾
I can do this.
我办得到
Can I get a doctor over here?
可以我个医生来吗?
Come on, I need some help here.
快点,我需要帮助
Lo.
露意丝
The desk nurse called me. Where have you been?
值班护士打电♥话♥给我 你到哪里去了?
What happened to you?
你出了什么事?
Um, Tess was rambling about some alien orb...
泰丝正在说 外星水晶球的事…
...and then we threw down in the middle of the Daily Planet...
突然被抛到 “星球日报”中♥央♥
...and I wake up in a monorail car with some ninja chick after me.
然后我在单轨列车上醒来 还有女忍♥者在追我
Heh. Alien orb? Lo, I think maybe you just bumped your head in the accident.
外星水晶球?露意丝? 我想你只是在意外中撞到头
Wait. Where have I been?
等一等,我到过哪里?
You were the one playing Thelma & Louise...
你正在放 “赛玛和露意丝”
...with the creature from the black lagoon.
还有黑泻湖的怪物
How did you manage to ditch Davis?
你怎么甩掉戴维斯?
I didn't exactly ditch Davis.
我并没有真正甩掉戴维斯
Lo... It was the RedBlue Blur, wasn't it?
露意丝 是红蓝幻影吧?
I knew it.
我就知道
He promised me he'd save you, and he did.
他答应我会救你 他真救了你
That means he's still alive. The train.
这表示他还活着 列车
He saved the train too, didn't he?
他也救了列车,对吧?
You've been talking to the Blur?
你跟“红蓝幻影”谈话?
Yes, he sort of confides in me.
是的,他好像信任我
Of course he does.
他当然信任
Holy, it's almost midnight. I promised I'd meet him. I'm late.
老天,快午夜了 我答应跟他见面,但我晚了
Lois, you are way beyond late, okay? You just need to slow down.
露意丝,你远超过迟到 你需要慢一点
There's something you need to know.
你需要知道一件事
He's the one who can help me escape from the jaws of crouching tigers.
只有他能帮助我逃离 卧虎的虎口
I'm sorry, Chlo, whatever it is, it'll have to wait.
对不起,克洛 不论是什么事,都必须等
No, Lois, you need to wait.
不,露意丝,你要等
Okay? I've got kind of a big bomb I need to drop on you.
好吗?我有大消息要告诉你
Okay.
好吧
You know what? You're right. I....
知道吗?你很对,我…
I probably just took one on the noggin, and now I'm flipping out.
我或许撞到头 现在神智不清
I think I could use a sedative. It's been kind of a long day.
我想我该吃一颗镇定剂 今天很漫长
I'll get you two.
我替你拿两颗
Hello?
哈罗?
No, no, no.
不,不,不
Maybe you're not calling because you're here.
你不打电♥话♥或许是因为 你人在这里
Hello?
喂?
Look, I know what you did for Chloe. At least let me thank you.
我知道你为克洛做的事 至少让我谢谢你
Look, I'm sorry I'm late.
很抱歉我来晚了
I promise you can trust me.
我保证你可以信赖我
Please?
拜托?
I know you're out there somewhere.
我知道你在这里某个地方
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Isn't it time to move beyond these mental trials?
超越这些精神考验 的时候到了吧?
Your determination is strong, my son.
你的决心很强,儿子
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表