How do you get bored watching Close Encounters?
看《第三类接触》怎么会无聊
I don't know. Maybe she had a thing against aliens.
也许她对异形有偏见吧
She hung out in the lobby and spent the entire night talking to my dad.
结果她在大厅闲晃 跟我爸爸聊了一晚上
They'd only been a few years apart in school but never noticed each other.
他们在学校只差了几年级 可是从来没见过
That night, they just clicked.
那天晚上却擦出火花
I know it sounds kind of crazy...
我知道听起来很疯狂
...but I feel that whatever tangible evidence I have of my parents' existence...
可是我对于父母曾经存在的可见证据
...is slowly being chipped away.
正在逐渐消失中
Sometimes letting go is the only way to move forward.
有时候放手是前进的唯一方法
I guess you're right.
你说得没错
Besides, there's nothing I can do to stop it.
而且 我也无能为力
How'd you find me anyway?
你怎么找到我的
Nell told me. I was wondering if I could borrow your English notes.
妮尔说的 可以借一下英文课的笔记吗
I kind of dozed off in class.
我在课堂上打瞌睡
Sure.
没问题
Have you been feeling okay lately?
你最近还好吗
Yeah, great, why?
好极了 怎么
Nothing, you're just less Clark Kent-like.
你只是少了一点克拉克·肯特的样子
It's kind of nice.
感觉蛮好的
You seem more relaxed,
你好像比较轻松
like you haven't got the weight of the world on your shoulders.
不再把整个世界扛在肩膀上
Well, I guess I woke up and realized my life had changed.
我一觉醒来 发现生活改变了
I decided to kick back and accept the fact I couldn't control everything.
我决定放轻松 接受我不能控制一切的事实
Maybe I should adopt that philosophy myself.
也许我也应该采取那种态度
Mom!
妈
Hey, have you seen the paper?
你看了报纸吗
People have been calling all day. It's wonderful, dear.
大家谈了一整天 感觉真棒
What's wrong? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Are you afraid of me? Eric.
你在怕我吗 艾立克
We're just a little concerned about this new-found strength you have.
我们只是对这份新能力有点担心
Where'd it come from?
它是从哪里来的
It must have been the lightning.
一定跟闪电有关
I've set up an appointment with Dr. Litvak. Dad, I'm not sick.
我和黎医生约好了 爸 我没有生病
I'm special.
我很特别
Once you get a clean bill of health, we'll take you to Metropolis.
如果你的健康没问题 我们就把你送到大都会
Well, what are we gonna do there?
我们去那里干嘛
I've got an old colleague who's a professor at the university.
我有个老同事是大学教授
He wants to meet you. Don't you mean study me?
他想要见你 你是说研究我吗
I'm not one of your damn science experiments, Dad!
我又不是你的科学实验
This is about you, Dad, it's always about you!
爸爸 一切总是关于你
Even with this, it's still not enough!
即使这样还不够
You might be special, but you still live under my roof and you will do as I say.
你可能很特别 但还是住在这里由我管
I am not a freak and I am not going anywhere!
我不是怪胎 我哪里都不去
Eric, put me down.
艾立克 放我下来
What are you gonna do, Dad, ground me, huh?
你要对我怎么办 把我定住吗
I never have to listen to you ever again.
我不必再听你的话了
I can do whatever I want and have whoever I want...
我可以为所欲为
...and no one can stop me.
没有人能阻止我
Hey. You want to go out sometime? What do you think you're doing, Summers?
你想要跟我出来吗 你在干什么
I'm asking Holly out.
我在约荷莉见面
Are you suicidal? You're not going out with my girlfriend, all right?
你不想活了吗 休想跟我女朋友出去
Watch me. Hey!
看好我 嘿
You make the cover of the paper with some stunt, suddenly you're somebody?
你凭特技上了报纸头版 突然就变成大牌了
Brent. Face it, Summers.
布莱特 看清楚 桑默思
You're still nothing.
你还是无名小卒
All right, man. Don't do it.
好了 别这样
What's the problem, Brent? Why are you hiding from nothing?
怎么了 你在躲什么
Eric, you can't do this!
艾立克 你不能这样
Watch me. No, I'm serious.
看好我 不 我是说真的
You could kill someone. You don't want that on your conscience. Just calm down.
你会杀人的 冷静下来
You're not my father, Clark. Now shut up and get out of my way!
你又不是我爸爸 给我闭嘴闪边站
Get away from us, you freak!
别过来 你这个怪胎
Just a little higher.
再高一点
How much longer is it gonna hurt?
还要痛多久
You'll be fine in a couple of weeks. A couple weeks?
过两周就没事了 两周
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
苦头会使你更强壮
Clark!
克拉克
Easy on the ribs, Mom. How's he doing, doc?
别搂得太紧 医生 他怎么样
Well, nothing seems to be broken. We could get an x-ray just to be safe.
没有骨折 可以照X光确定
I think we'll just take him on home.
我们带他回家就好了
It's your choice, but I wanna see him back in a week.
那是你的决定 可是一周后要回诊
Thanks, doc.
谢谢医生
You help him get dressed, and I'll go take care of the paperwork.
你帮他穿衣服 我去结♥帐♥
What happened?
怎么了
Eric just flipped out, it was kind of scary.
艾立克发飙 蛮恐怖的
I wish you hadn't gotten in his way. I don't know what it is.
我只希望你没有挡他的路 我不知道怎么回事
Even though Eric has my abilities, I still think of them as my responsibility.
即使艾立克有我的能力 我还是觉得自己有责任
Clark, I just heard.
克拉克 我刚听说了
Hi, Lex. I'll go see your dad. See you.
莱克斯 我去找你♥爸♥ 再见
So did you come by to make sure I was hurt?
你来确定我是否真有受伤
I wanted to make sure you were all right.
我希望确定你没事
Yeah, never better.
实在好极了
We can go out in the parking lot. You can hit me with your car.
我们可以去停车场 你可以用车子撞我
Clark.
克拉克
What I said about you the other day, I'm sorry.
我对前两天说的话很抱歉
Nothing appears to be what it seems lately.
最近好像什么都怪怪的
You gonna stop snooping around my back now?
你可以停止窥探我了吗
Listen. I had no right to question your honesty.
我没有权利质疑你的诚实
All I can do is plead temporary insanity...
我只能承认当时鬼迷心窍
...and hope we can find a way to put this behind us.
希望我们能重新合好
Only temporary?
暂时的吗
You need some help?
你要帮忙吗
Yes, thank you.
谢谢
Eric. Where have you been?
艾立克 你到哪里去了
I really messed up. I need your help.
我真的搞砸了 你要帮帮忙
Your father spoke with Principal Kwan. We know what happened.
你♥爸♥爸和关校长谈过了 我们知道了
No, Mom, it was an accident.
妈 那是一场意外
Mom, don't be afraid of me! Stay away from her, Eric.
妈 不要怕我 不要靠近她
What are you doing, Dad?
你要做什么
I told you that some day, you'd have to take responsibility for your actions.
我说过有一天你要为自己的行为负责
Well, that day has come.
那一天己经到了
What did you do? Eric, you need help.
你做了什么 艾立克 你需要协助
So you called the police?
所以你叫了警♥察♥
You're my dad. You're supposed to protect me.
你是我爸爸 应该保护我
I stopped by to see Eric's parents this morning.
今天早上我去看艾立克的父母
How are they? They're scared, Clark.
他们怎么样 很害怕
Were you ever scared of me?
你们以前也怕我吗
Well...
这个嘛
...you threw a few temper tantrums when you were little...
你小时候发过几次脾气
...we had some holes in the walls...
把墙壁打了几个洞
...but, no.
可是 不会
You were a good kid, Clark. I don't think Eric's a bad kid.
你是个好孩子 我认为艾立克不是坏孩子
Neither do I, he's just a teenager who's in way over his head, that's all.
我也不认为 他只是冲昏头的青少年
You know, when this first happened, I was kind of freaked out...
一开始发生时 我简直快疯了
...but now I'm kind of enjoying it.
可是现在蛮喜欢的
I played basketball for the first time without worrying if I'd hurt anyone.
我打了有生以来的第一次篮球 不必担心让别人受伤
I can be around Lana without her necklace making me feel sick.
我跟拉娜在一起时 她的项链不会让我难受
Even this is better than being around the meteor rocks, any day of the week.
即使这也比在陨石旁边好
Something happened at Eric's house.
艾立克家出事了
The police came, but they couldn't control him.
警♥察♥控制不了他
I have to stop him. You're hurt, remember?
我得阻止他 你受伤了 知道吗
If you try to face him again, he could kill you.
如果你再跟他面对面 他会杀了你
He has my strength. Maybe he has my weakness too.
他有我的力量 可能也有我的弱点
The meteor rocks?
陨石
No one else knows how to stop him.
没有人知道怎么阻止他
Mom, this is who I am, whether I have my powers or not.
这才是我 不论我有没有超能力
Clark, what about a meteor rock? It's not like we keep them laying around.
可是陨石不是到处找得到的
I know where to find one.
我知道去哪里找
I got an urgent call you wanted to see me?
我接到紧急电♥话♥说你们想见我
How'd you do it, Lex? Do what?
莱克斯 你怎么做的 做什么
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表