He rescued three men in his unit during a firefight.
他在一场救火行动中拯救同单位三名同胞
He was wounded, but he wouldn't leave his men behind.
他也受伤了 不过他没有丢下他的人
Sounds like your dad.
很像你爹的为人
Wonder why he never told you.
很奇怪 他为什么都没告诉你
Maybe he just did.
也许他现在说了
You know...
你知道的...
...you win a couple football games and people start calling you a hero.
就像你赢得足球比赛之后 大家开始把你当英雄看
It feels good, but...
那种感觉很好 可是...
...maybe he's trying to tell me throwing a ball isn't the only thing important in life.
也许他想告诉我的就是 打球并非人生的唯一要事
Glad to see I'm not the only one who's curious in Smallville.
很高兴发现 我不是小镇唯一好奇的人
Hey, Lex. What are you doing here?
嘿 莱克斯 你在这里干什么
I feel like I owe your father an apology, but I'm not exactly sure why.
我觉得我该向你父亲道歉 可是我不太明白原因何在
It's not you. It's everything.
不是针对你 是很复杂的
Money problems, the farm.
是关于钱的问题 农场的问题
He didn't understand what you were doing in that field.
他不了解你在田里做什么
I thought I made myself clear.
我还以为我己经说得很清楚了
You did.
你是说了
You don't believe me either.
你也不相信我
I know you get obsessed about things, like the car accident.
我知道你喜欢追根究底 就像那次的车祸
I find it hard to believe you'd waste time supervising a land survey...
我很难相信你会花时间 去做整个实地勘查...
...if that's what it was.
以追查事情真♥相♥
My life changed when the meteors hit, I need to know why.
陨石坠地后我的人生就改变了 我必须知道原因
You can't let it go?
你不能就算了吗
This isn't some empty emotional quest. It's about finding the truth.
这可不是什么空洞的心理研究 这是为了寻求真♥相♥
The truth.
真♥相♥
I found a man.
我找到一个人
He said something besides the meteors came down that day.
他说流星雨那天 有个东西跟陨石一起坠落
Like what?
什么东西
A ship.
太空船
And you believe him.
你竟然相信他
I listened.
我听了
Chances are he's another crackpot, but I'd be remiss if I didn't check it out.
他有可能又是个疯子 不过 如果我不调查就是有失职责
And when the next story crops up, you'll check that one too.
所以说 只要有新的说法出现 你就会调查
When are you going to put your past behind you?
你要到何时 才能忘掉你的过去呢
You look at the stars, Clark.
你看着天上的星星 克拉克
Some of them have been extinguished for thousands of years...
有些星星己经毁灭好几千年了...
...but their light is only reaching us now.
不过 他们的星光才传到我们这里
Past is always influencing the present.
过去总是会影响到现在的
I can't change that.
这是我无法改变的
All I can do is try to understand it.
我只能设法了解
Chloe, why aren't you at home sleeping?
克洛 你为什么没在家睡觉
If I fall asleep, I'll have nightmares, so I figure the best thing is keep busy.
我睡着了就会做恶梦 所以我想 最好让自己忙一点
God knows you left a mess for me to clean up.
老天 你留给我一堆烂摊子 有待清理
Well, I'm glad you're here.
嗯 我很高兴你来了
Hey, Whitney. You sure you're in the right place?
嘿 惠特尼 你没走错地方吧
Clark called, said he needed my help.
克拉克打电♥话♥ 说他需要我帮忙
I figured out how Lana got her visions. The explosion.
我想到拉娜为何有那种幻觉 是爆♥炸♥
You think the blast caused them?
你认为是爆♥炸♥造成幻觉的
More than that. It connected her with someone.
不是幻觉 是与某人产生连结
Clark Kent leaps tall theories in a single bound. How did you arrive at this one?
克拉克·肯特真会捕风捉影 你怎么会发展出这套理论的
Apparently there were meteor rocks at the explosion...
很明显的 爆♥炸♥地点有陨石存在...
...and I found this article.
我找到这篇文章
The De Kretser Syndrome?
克雷瑟症候群
It's like a post-traumatic stress disorder.
就像一种创伤后压力失调的症状
There were cases reported during the London blitz.
在伦敦大空袭之后 有出现几个案例报告
People in shelters would find themselves
炸♥弹♥在附近爆♥炸♥后 一起躲在
psychically linked after a bomb hit nearby.
防空洞的人会发生心灵连结的现象
I'm sold.
我服了你了
According to this, it's in times of stress, anger,
根据这篇报导 是压力 愤怒
or excitement that triggers visions.
或过于兴奋的交集才造成幻觉
Who was around Lana after the explosion?
爆♥炸♥时有谁跟拉娜在一起
Myself and two deputies. Watts and Vertigo.
我跟两个警官 华特与维提克
They were with your dad when we told them about Lana's vision.
我们跟他们谈到拉娜的幻觉时 他们也跟你爹在一起
He probably called them himself. They're in a bowling league together.
他也许是自己打电♥话♥叫他们的 他们是同一个保龄球联盟
Whitney, which one got to her first?
惠特尼 是哪一个先去找她的
It's tough to say, it all happened so fast.
很难说 当时的进展很快
One of these cops kidnapped Chloe?
是其中一个警♥察♥绑走克洛的
Who would suspect a cop? We have to warn Lana.
谁会怀疑警♥察♥呢 我们得警告拉娜
If one is the kidnapper,
如果其中一个是绑♥架♥的人
he knows Lana's seeing through his eyes.
他就知道拉娜可透过他的视线看到
Great, I'll drive. That's okay. We'll take my car.
好 我来开车 没关系 我们开我的车
Miss Lang.
蓝恩小姐
I know it's late, but I just wanted to ask you a few more questions.
我知道很晚了 不过我想再请教你几个问题
Surprised you found the time.
没想到你会找这种时间来
I know I deserve that.
我知道我不该
Do you want a cup of coffee?
你要喝杯咖啡吗
Sure.
当然
Okay.
好的
Where is Lana? I don't know, she was here.
拉娜呢 我不晓得 她刚刚还在的
The guy must have grabbed her.
一定是被那家伙掳走了
I'm gonna check the back.
我去检查后面
Deputy, where's your partner tonight? Gary?
警官 今天你那个伙伴怎么不在 盖瑞吗
He's working a second job at the carnival. He's a security guard.
他在嘉年华游乐场兼差 他当保全人员
You saw stuffed animals and train tracks.
你提到你有看到填充动物玩具跟火车轨道
The carnival's closed this time of year. It's perfect to hide someone.
嘉年华游乐场这时候是关着的 很容易把人藏起来
Hello?
哈啰
Hello?
哈啰
Help!
救命
Somebody please help me!
谁来救我啊
No one can hear you.
没有人听得到的
How did you see through my eyes? I don't know.
你怎能透过我的眼睛看到东西 我也不知道
Deputy Watts.
华特警官
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要做这种事
I never wanted to hurt Chloe. I didn't even want money. I wanted to rescue her.
我不想伤害克洛 我也不要钱 我是想救她
You kidnapped Chloe so you could take credit for finding her?
你自导自演绑♥架♥克洛 是为了救她 然后居功
I could have been good!
我可以成为最好的
The best cop this town's ever seen!
成为本镇最棒的警♥察♥
This case would've made my career!
此案可以使我的事业登上高锋
But it doesn't matter now. I can still be the hero.
现在己经无所谓了 我一样可以当英雄
What are you going to do?
你打算怎样
Solve your murder.
处理你的谋杀案
No, please, please don't do this.
不 求求你 不要这样子
Lana.
拉娜
Lana, you all right? Clark, it's Watts, Deputy Watts.
拉娜 你没事吧 克拉克 是华特 华特警官
Okay, stay here.
好 你待在这里
It's over, Watts.
结束了 华特
What the hell are you?
你是什么怪物
Lana!
拉娜
Gary, drop the gun!
盖瑞 把枪放下
Your mom told me you'd be out here.
你妈跟我说你在这里
I haven't seen that smile in a week. What's up?
我一整个星期没见到这笑容了 什么事
Well, I've got good news.
嗯 我有好消息
The Daily Planet called, and I got an internship.
《星球日报》打电♥话♥来说 我得到实习的机会了
That's great! Yeah!
太棒了 是啊
You didn't even interview. I know. Well...
你根本没去面试 我知道 嗯...
...they read my article in the Ledger on the cop,
他们在《每日报》上看到我的文章
and I guess my work spoke for itself.
我想我的表现令他们刮目相看
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢你
So I guess you'll spend the summer in Metropolis.
我想你一整个暑假都得待在大都会里了
Yeah.
对
Will you come visit me? Yeah, of course!
你会去找我吗 好 当然好
I would never pass up an opportunity to see you in your natural habitat.
我一定会把握机会 到最适合你生存的地方去看你
Well, I just wanted you to be the first to know, so I'll see you. Bye.
我只是想让你第一个知道 再见了
Chloe.
克洛
I was... Do you have plans for the spring formal?
我原本想...你的春季舞会有什么计划吗
Not at the moment.
目前还没有
I was hoping...
我原本想...
I was hoping you'd go with me.
我原本想问 你能不能跟我去
As my date.
当我的舞伴
I would love to, Clark.
我很乐意 克拉克
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表