Yeah, there is. You're looking for an excuse to knock Whitney.
没错 你就是在找借口打击惠特尼
You know what he's going through right now with his dad.
你明知这一阵他跟他爸经历了一些麻烦事
If you don't like him, just say it.
如果你不喜欢他 直接说就好了
Don't pretend to be his friend.
别假装是他的朋友
You know, a barn's no place for shoes like that.
知道吗 谷仓是不适合穿那种鞋子来的
Didn't like them that much anyway.
反正也不是很喜欢这双鞋子的
Bob Rickman, Rickman Industries.
我是瑞克曼企业的鲍伯·瑞克曼
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You probably know why I'm here.
你也许知道我为何而来
I hear you're interested in this farm, and you're a very persuasive fellow.
听说你对本农场有兴趣 也听说你是个很有说服力的家伙
I gotta tell you, there's not a snowball's chance in hell I'd consider selling...
我得告诉你 门儿都没有 我不可能考虑要卖♥♥的...
...especially not to Rickman Industries.
尤其是卖♥♥给瑞克曼企业
You got a problem with progress?
你不喜欢"进展"吗
I'm skeptical about anybody who thinks they can solve my problems with money.
我很怀疑那些认为用钱就可以帮我解决问题的人
Why is that?
为什么
Well, because if I was interested in money, I wouldn't be a farmer, would I?
如果我在乎钱 我就不会是农夫了 不是吗
If you'll excuse me, I got some real work to do.
失陪了 我还有工作得做
What happened? You all right? Oh, I think I twisted my ankle.
怎么了 你没事吧 哦 我想我扭到脚踝了
I guess you were right about these shoes.
你说这种鞋子不适合是正确的
Could you give me a hand?
能扶我一把吗
Now, are you sure I can't convince you to change your mind?
你确定我无法说服你改变主意吗
How could you do this without telling me?
你怎能不先跟我商量就决定呢
What happened to "This land is our legacy"?
是谁说"这块土地是传家宝"的
What's going on, guys? Your father sold the farm to Bob Rickman.
你们是怎么啦 你♥爸♥把农场卖♥♥给鲍伯·瑞克曼了
What? How?
什么 怎么卖♥♥的
One minute I'm telling him he doesn't stand a chance.
之前我才跟他说过甭想
The next, I got a signed contract.
之后我就莫名其妙的签了约
I called our lawyer.
我打电♥话♥问过我们的律师了
He said he can't do anything until he sees the contract...
他说他得先看过合约才能想办法...
...but the devil-made-me-do-it argument wouldn't hold up in court.
不过要用"鬼迷心窍"作为借口 在法庭上是站不住脚的
Just can't believe I did this. What did Rickman do?
我也无法相信我会签约 瑞克曼做了什么举动
He made his case, he shook my hand. That was it.
他说明来意 握了我的手 就这样而己
It can't be that easy. How else do you explain my signature?
不可能那么简单 不然 你怎么解释我的签名
I know someone who can help. No!
我可以找到人帮忙 不
I will not owe Lex Luthor anything, thank you.
我不要欠莱克斯·路德任何恩情 心领了
Right now, you don't have anything to owe.
现在 你也没什么东西能还人家恩情的了
So, what time are you working at the store tomorrow?
那么 你明天什么时候会在店里上班
Ouch. What's that all about?
哇 这是怎么一回事
I won't cave on my opinion of Kyle Tippett. It put me on the outs with Lana.
我不想改变对凯尔的看法 结果就被拉娜摒除在外
So you're Atticus.
所以你变成艾提克斯了
Atticus Finch, To Kill a Mockingbird?
《梅岗城故事》里的艾提克斯
Never read it. You should.
没看过 你该看的
You two have a lot in common. Small-town heroes, believe in the truth...
你们两个有很多共同点 小镇英雄 相信真理...
...not willing to back down.
不肯妥协
How's it end?
结局是怎样的
It's not about the ending. It's about the journey.
非关结局 过程才是重点
What kills me is that I know I'm right.
令我难受的是 我明知我是正确的
I just wish I could get them to see it.
真希望也能让他们明白真♥相♥
That, my friend, is the key to leadership...
这个嘛 朋友 得靠领导能力了...
...knowing you're right and convincing everyone.
你知道自己是正确的 所以就设法说服大家
If you can do that, the world's your oyster.
如果你能做到这点 世界就是你的囊中物了
Right now, I'd settle for getting our farm back.
我现在只想要回我们的农场
The good news is, the deal's three times market value.
好消息是 交易价格超过市值的三倍
The bad news is, it's ironclad,
坏消息是 那是不能撤销的契约
meaning it'll take a dozen extra lawyers.
意思是 你得多准备十几个律师
Fortunately, I've got an army of them.
还好 我有一整团的律师
For once I think my parents will be glad for your help.
我想这次我父母亲会很高兴有你相助
I wonder what Rickman said to convince your father.
我很好奇瑞克曼说了什么 竟然会说服你父亲
I know the farm's in debt, but he'll pave it and turn it into a wasteland...
我知道农场在赔钱 不过他会把农场变成荒地...
...hardly better than the offers I made.
比我曾经提出的建议还要惨
I just know my father would never sell the farm.
我只知道我爸是不可能卖♥♥农场的
Except that he did. Rickman's known for getting past people's defenses...
只不过是他真的卖♥♥了 瑞克曼一向以能够突破心防闻名...
...but that's just good business. Unless you think there's more to it than that.
不过 这算是一笔好交易 除非你认为事有蹊跷
Where are you going?
你上哪儿去
Jail.
监狱
Got a call you had a problem, Mr. Rickman.
瑞克曼先生 我接到电♥话♥说你有麻烦
Yes, thank you for coming by, deputy.
对 感谢你过来 副警长
No problem.
别客气
I need you to take care of an old friend.
我需要你处理掉一个老朋友
Let's go, on your feet. You have a visitor here.
咱们走 站起来 你有访客
Kyle!
凯尔
No!
不
How bad?
很糟吗
It's no worse than when Ozzy snorted that row of fire ants down in Queensland.
不会比奥兹那次在昆士兰吸到一整排的火蚁更糟
Is this guy really a doctor?
这家伙真的是个医生吗
He was. Now he's more of an on-call specialist.
他以前是 现在他算是随时待命的专家
You know, actors, rock stars,
就是专门侍候演员 摇滚明星
billionaires' sons.
百万富豪的孩子等等的专业医师
How do you know him? Long story.
你怎么认识他的 说来话长
What's a guy gotta do to get a drink around here?
若想喝杯酒 我该做什么呢
Finish sewing.
继续缝合
Don't worry, Toby appreciates discretion.
别担心 托比是个万分谨慎的人
Nobody will ever know Kyle was here.
不会有人知道凯尔在这里的
Thanks.
谢了
I'm curious, why did you think I'd be willing to harbor a fugitive?
我很好奇 你为什么认为我会愿意收容一个逃亡的人呢
My parents would freak,
如果找我父母 他们会疯掉的
and if I took him to a hospital, they'd put him back in jail.
如果到医院 他们会把他送回监狱
You're the only one I could trust.
你是我唯一信得过的人
All in all, it's easier than that knife wound of yours.
统统好了 比你身上的刀伤容易多了
Club Zero, remember that?
零号♥俱乐部那次 还记得吗
Blood all over my Mustang.
把我的宝贝车弄得到处是血
Can we talk to him now? I gave him something for the pain.
我们现在可以跟他说话吗 我给了他一些止痛的东西
It's lights out until the morning.
得到明天早晨才会清醒
My usual payment?
我的例行费用
Brown bag on my desk.
在我桌上的褐色袋子里
See you, Toby. Lex.
再见了 托比 莱克斯
You'd better get home. It's late.
你最好回家 很晚了
Hey, Atticus, you may want to change your shirt.
嘿 艾提克斯 你也许得换一件衬衫
Hi, Clark.
嗨 克拉克
You're the last person I expected to find here.
我完全没想到你会在这里
I heard Kyle Tippett escaped. I was a little freaked out.
我听说凯尔·提柏特逃了 我有点急疯了
He's not coming after anybody.
他又不会追着别人跑
How do you know? I just do.
你怎么知道的 我就是知道
I'm sorry I bothered you.
我很抱歉我打扰你了
If you were worried, why did you walk all the way over here instead of calling?
如果你害怕 为何一路走来 何不直接打电♥话♥来就好
I don't know. I thought you might've changed your opinion.
我不知道 我原以为你己经改变你的观感了
Well, if you came over for an apology, you're out of luck.
如果你是来找人向你道歉的 那你的运气可不好
Clark, he escaped from jail.
克拉克 他逃狱了
You have to admit it looks pretty bad.
你得承认 事情看起来很糟
You don't know the whole story. Then tell me. What is it?
你不了解整个事件 那就告诉我 有何蹊跷
I don't know yet.
我还不清楚
You've already made up your mind about him, so what do you care?
你对他反正己妄下结论 你在乎什么
I wanted to clear the air and preserve our friendship...
我想把事情澄清一下 顺便挽救我们的友谊...
...but now I don't even know why I bothered.
不过现在我想 我的努力是多余的
Here you go.
来了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, come on, Lex, this Art of War stuff is for amateurs.
莱克斯 少来 这种兵不厌诈的招式是外行人玩的
It's not that. I just don't like you.
不是那样子的 我只是不喜欢你
So my attorney tells me that my purchase of the Kent farm is being challenged.
我的律师跟我说 我买♥♥下肯特农场的事被人♥质♥疑
I warned you the Kents were a tough nut to crack.
我警告过你了 肯特家是很顽强的
I recognize LuthorCorp lawyers when I see them. Why are you involved?
我一看到路德企业的律师团就认出来了 你为何要涉入
Smallville's my home, and the Kents are my friends.
小镇是我的家乡 肯特家人是我的朋友
Well, with friends like you, Lex...
嗯 有你这种朋友 莱克斯...
Don't touch me.
不要碰我
Speaking of old friends, I heard Kyle Tippett escaped from jail.
谈到老朋友 听说凯尔·提柏特己经越狱了
Now, why do you assume we're old friends?
好了 你凭什么认定我们是老朋友呢
Just a rumor.
只是一种谣传
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗
I never met the man,
我没见过那个人
but I'll be sure to pass on your regards when I do.
如果遇到他 我一定会把你的问候转达给他
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表