I can't just ask her out. The hardest thing...
我不能就这样约她出去 最难的事
...is telling the girl you love that you like her.
就是告诉你爱的女孩你喜欢她
I'll raise the bet. You ask her in the next 60 seconds...
我会抬高赌住 如果你在接下来六十秒约到她
...you get the tickets and I'll throw in a roundtrip limo ride. Starting now.
你不但拿到票 我还会赞助大轿车
Hey, Lana, you busy? Completely swamped.
拉娜 在忙吗 忙死了
That's why I'm sitting in a coffee shop trying to wade through a Russian classic.
所以我坐在咖啡店 费劲看一件俄♥国♥古典作品
That was a joke, Clark.
开玩笑的啦
Good. Because there's this thing tomorrow night.
很好 因为明天有一件事
Define "thing."
请说明是什么事
It's a concert. Radiohead, to be exact, and I've got a couple of tickets.
一场音乐会 我有两张票
Wow. Where'd you get these?
哇 你怎么有票的
A friend. Something came up at the last minute...
朋友临时有事
...and I was wondering if you'd like to go, you know, with me.
不晓得你要不要跟我去
I'd... Just as friends.
我会 就是朋友
Definitely. I'd love to.
当然 我愿意
Let me get this straight. You walked in to get a cappuccino...
让我搞清楚 你走进店里买♥♥卡布奇诺
...and walked out with a date with Lana Lang.
出来时却和蓝拉娜订了约会
It's not actually a date.
不完全是约会
Even with the "just as friends" rider, I'm impressed.
即使有"只是朋友"附加条款 我还是很佩服
How did you score the tickets?
你怎么拿到票的
I'm guessing a certain follically challenged individual was behind it.
我相信背后有人撑腰
Lex hooked me up. Actually, Chloe, I have you to thank.
莱克斯帮我送做堆 克洛 其实我要谢谢你
What did I do? You were right. I just had to get it out.
我怎么了 你说得没错 我就是要跨出去
Well, good. I'm glad.
很好 我很高兴
Maybe this is your chance.
也许这是你的机会
Chloe, don't I owe you a phone call?
克洛 我欠你一个电♥话♥
I guess so. What are you doing right now?
我想是吧 你现在有事吗
Well, I've got to put the paper to bed.
我得把报告写完
Maybe afterwards we could do something.
也许之后我们可以见个面
Jenna, Jenna, wait up.
珍娜 等等
Okay, I was playing barely hard to get. What's the problem?
我只是摆出矜持 怎么样
Clark Kent gets a date with Lana Lang...
克拉克·肯特和蓝拉娜约会
...and suddenly there's no luck left for the rest of us.
突然间我们都走霉运了
Sean, is that you?
史恩 是你吗
I've been waiting for you.
我一直在等你
Thought you might like to take a shower.
也许你想洗个澡
Sean?
史恩
Well, what are you waiting for?
你在等什么
The water's nice and warm.
水很温暖
Sean?
史恩
Sean, what happened to you?
你怎么了
I'm sorry, but I don't know what's wrong with me.
很抱歉 我不知道我怎么了
Sean, you're really scaring me. What do you want?
史恩 你吓到我了 你要做什么
I just want to get warm.
我只希望取暖
It's bad enough you ride that motorcycle, but do you have to repair it in the house?
骑那台摩托车己经够糟了 必须在屋子里修吗
If I didn't, you'd never have a reason to be angry with me.
如果我没有 你就找不到理由跟我出气
I'll trade you. Do all the engine work you want, but come with me to Lex's.
尽管做你的引擎修理 可是跟我去莱克斯家
We've already talked about that. I talked, you grunted.
我们己经谈过了 我谈话 你嘟哝
I thought that I was rather articulate.
我己经把话说得很明白了
Sweetheart, the Luthors have sold out anyone who's ever trusted them.
路德家把每个信赖他们的人都出♥卖♥♥♥了
They don't keep their word.
他们言而无信
"They" is Lex's father, not him.
他们是莱克斯的父亲 不是他
Be honest, you've never seen him be anything but generous.
老实说 你只看到他很慷慨
Arrogant and a little strange, yes, but he's been a good friend to Clark.
他是有点自负和古怪 但他是克拉克的好朋友
We have to at least hear him out. Why?
我们至少听听他要说什么 为什么
We need options, Jonathan. Our home is on the line. Our farm.
我们需要选择 我们快失去房♥屋和农场了
You don't have to like him to listen. Besides...
你不必喜欢他才听他说话
...I already told him we would come.
而且我己经答应我们会去了
Hello, citizens. I'm not familiar with this child.
公民好 我对这孩子很陌生
Where's the moody one, lives upstairs? He's going on a date tonight.
住在楼上那个闷闷不乐的人呢 他今晚要出去约会
Not a "date" date, but to a concert. Who might this "not a 'date' date" be with?
不是约会 是音乐会 "非约会"的约会对象是谁
Lana Lang.
蓝拉娜
Lex hooked me up with tickets and his limo.
莱克斯给我弄了两张票和大轿车
He did? It's okay if I go, right?
真的 我可以去吧
Well, I guess Lex Luthor has worked out all of our evenings for us.
莱克斯己经把我们的晚上安排好了
Clark. Isn't Lana still going out with Whitney?
拉娜不是和惠特尼在一起吗
She's not married, Mom.
她又还没结婚
Hello? Bella. Bella, it's me, Sean.
喂 贝拉 是我 史恩
What do you want?
你要干嘛
Well, I thought we might get together, do something?
今晚我们见个面如何
Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
说得像真的似的
Come on, Bell, we were good together once.
贝拉 我们以前很要好
Sure, I might have made some mistakes, but, you know...
我可能有错 可是你晓得
Save it for some other girl. Bella.
留给别的女孩吧 贝拉
Bella!
贝拉
Chloe.
克洛
Your online horoscope suggests that you try not to flaunt your excitement.
你的线上占星图显示 你设法不表达你的兴奋
Which will be hard, since you've waited for this date since your first growth spurt.
但是并不容易 因为这场约会你己经等很久了
I'll say this once more, then I'll print up bumper stickers. This isn't a date.
我再说一次 然后就会印鸡皮疙瘩贴纸 这不是约会
All right. Just check Lana's outfit.
好吧 只要看看拉娜的打扮
If a girl wears something new, she thinks it's a date.
如果女孩穿新衣 她就认为是约会
I thought you came over for fashion advice? Burn that.
我以为你是来提供穿衣点子的 把它烧了
What else have you got?
你还有什么
I'll check the laundry basket.
我去查看洗衣篮
Hello. Hey, Chloe.
喂 嘿 克洛
Sean, hi. Don't I owe you an apology?
史恩 嗨 我是不是该道歉
Guess who just called me. Sean. Did he apologize for blowing you off?
你猜谁打电♥话♥给我 史恩 他有为放鸽子道歉吗
He said he wasn't feeling well.
他说他不太舒服
Chloe, I saw him go off with Jenna. Maybe she made him feel better.
我看到他和珍娜出去 也许她让他好过一点了
Well, he promised it was completely over with her.
他保证己经和她一刀两断了
You like him, don't you?
你喜欢他 对不对
He may be a little intellectually challenged, but he's really hot.
他的知性可能有点不足 但真的很火
He begged to get together, just to talk.
他求我见面聊天
I told him he could bring me a coffee at the Torch.
我说他可以带杯咖啡来《火炬》
Sounds like a date. It's not a date.
听起来像约会 才不是
It's a fact-finding mission to see if he deserves a date.
这是实情调查 看看是否值得约会
I just don't want to see you get hurt.
我只是不希望你受到伤害
Don't worry. I figure if you can take a risk with Lana, I can take a shot too.
别担心 如果你敢约拉娜 我也可以试试看
Blue's a good color on you. Really?
蓝色很适合你 真的
Welcome.
欢迎
I'm delighted you decided to come.
很高兴两位光临
Your house is very... Large?
你的房♥子很 大
To put it mildly.
轻描淡写
The word "restraint" doesn't exist in my father's vocabulary.
我父亲的字典没有"拘束"这个字
I'm sorry, are we early?
很抱歉 我们是否来早了
I think we should go.
我们该走了
Wait, just because no one else came... That's if anyone else was even invited.
就因为没有别人来 如果别人有受到邀请
I don't think Lex would... Actually, I would. I did.
我认为莱克斯不会 事实上 是如此
But only because I knew you wouldn't have come otherwise.
只因为我知道除此之外你们不会来
I know your farm's in trouble, Mr. Kent. Small town.
我知道你的农场有问题 肯特先生
So you thought you would take advantage of my family's problem.
你认为可以趁机会占便宜
No. I thought I could help.
不 我认为可以帮忙
Well, then, I guess we're here to listen.
那我们洗耳恭听
I've never actually sat in a limo before tonight.
我从来没有坐过大轿车
I did once. Nell got one to take us to the ballet. But it wasn't as nice as this.
我坐过一次 妮尔带我们去看芭蕾 可是没这么好
Beats another night of defensive reading.
比另一个为了避免无聊而阅读的晚上好多了
You've done it since we were kids. Whenever the world gets disappointing...
你从小就这样 每当事情让人失望时
...you retreat into a book.
你就会钻进书堆里
There are worse things.
还有更糟的
No, you're right.
你说得没错
It's just easier than dealing with my own life, you know what I mean?
它比我面对自己的生活还容易
I do the same thing with astronomy.
我对天文也是这样
I look at different worlds and wonder if my life would be better there.
我看着其他世界 怀疑我的生活是否会更好
You always seem to understand what I'm trying to say.
你总是了解我要说什么
How come you know so much? Magic.
你怎么知道这么多 魔法
You don't believe in magic?
你不相信魔法吗
I'll show you.
我让你见识一下
Pick a card.
挑一张牌
All right.
好的
Three of hearts.
红心三
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表