I don't even know where to start. I know you must have...
我不知该从何说起,我知道你心里…
a million questions, but I don't know how many answers I can give you.
一定有太多疑问,但我不知能给你多少答案
If you're watching this, it means I'm probably dead.
如果你在看这个视频 意味着我可能已经死了
You were always the one good thing in my life, and if I didn't tell you enough, I care about you more than you'll ever know.
我想再告诉你一次,你是我生命里最美好 最特别的人,我始终无比关心你
Please find out who did this, clark.
请你查出是谁干的,克拉克
You're the only one who can.
只有你能
K-E-N-T.
K-E-N-T.
Kent. It's a farm. Do they even have addresses?
肯特,是个农场 他们到底有没有地址啊
look, the last super genius I had on the line told me to turn right on route 31.
拜托,刚才线上那个天才告诉我在31号♥路右拐
Now I'm totally lost.
结果我现在完全迷路了
Oh, about a billion stalks of corn.
哦,周围全是玉米地啊
That's just great.
真不错啊
Okay, if you smoke this, you are going to spend the rest of the night hating yourself.
好了,要是抽烟的话 你这一晚都会讨厌自己
Oh, my god.
哦,上帝啊
Are you... are you okay?
你…你还好吗?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
I don't know.
不知道
I need to get you to a hospital.
我得送你去医院
I am fine.
我没事
You've just been hitby lightning,
你刚被闪电击中
you're stark naked, and, uh, and you don't even remember your own name.
你浑身赤♥裸♥,还有,呃,不记得自己名字
You have a fairly loose definition of "fine. "
你说你没事谁信啊
Look at his face.
看他的脸
I have a blanket in the trunk.
我车箱里有张毯子
Don't move. I'll be right back.
别动,我马上回来
Wait.
等等
Who are you?
你是谁?
Lois.
路易斯
Lois lane.
路易斯·莱恩
Try and keep up.
好好跟上
Why are we here?
我们来这干什么?
To get you checked out. I am fine.
给你检查下 我没事
Do you know how many people are struck by lightning every year? Hardly any.
你知道每年有多少人被闪电击中吗?极少
You know how many survive? Even less.
被击中还能活下来的?更少
And the number who get picked up by lost drivers? Zero.
被迷路司机救下的几率有多大? 零
So far you're 3-for-3, so how about a little less complaining and a little more forward motion?
你居然3项全中了 所以少抱怨点,积极配合下行不行?
Excuse me. Got a guy here who needs immediate attention.
不好意思,这有个人需要紧急帮助
Fill out these admission forms and include proof of insurance. Slight problem...
把这些入院表格和保险证明填了 有点问题
I don't know who he is, and...
我不知道他是谁,而且…
neither does he.
他自己也不知道
He's got amnesia. So, I'm turning him over to you.
他失去记忆了 所以我就把他交给你们了
You can keep the blanket.
毯子你们留下就行了
Whoa, whoa,
哇,等下
does this look like an animal shelter?
这里看起来像收♥容♥所♥吗?
Now, you have to stay with him until we find someone who can I.D. Him.
你得跟他一起待在这 直到我们找到认识他的人
It's hospital policy.
这是医院的规定
Look,
听着
I did the good samaritan thing, but I can't be responsible for this guy.
我是好心肠救了他 但不至于让我对他负责任吧
You already are.
你已经有责任了
Now I have to call a deputy to get your statement.
我去打电♥话♥叫警长来听你的陈诉
I think you might want to get him some clothes first.
你还是先给他找点衣服穿吧
Merci.
谢谢
Ooh, sorry.
噢,对不起
You're american, right? Yes.
你是美国人,对吧? 对啊
Great. Can I ask you a big favor?
太好了,能帮我个重要的忙吗?
Sure... as long as it doesn't get me arrested.
当然,只要不犯法
No, I'm supposed to meet my girlfriend here. Well, she's not really my girlfriend...
不,我准备在这见我的女朋友 呃,其实还不算真正的女朋友
even though we spend every waking moment together.
虽然我们醒着的时间都会在一起
See, we met two months ago today on this exact street corner, and I bought her something to mark the occasion. I wanted to get your opinion.
两个月前的今天,我们就在这个街角相遇 我给她买♥♥了纪念礼物,你帮我看看怎么样
All right.
行啊
Well, uh, I think that would probably be the last thing she would be expecting.
我想她绝不会期待这种礼物的
It doesn't really scream "romance," does it?
这礼物不够浪漫,是不是?
But, see, the first time we met, I was driving by on my vespa, and I clipped her. She thought I was going to steal her purse.
不过我们第一次遇见时,我是骑着摩托车路过 还刮到了她,她以为我想拐她钱包
So she kicked me off my bike,
就把我从车上踢了下来
I messed up an old football injury, and then she spent five hours with me at the hospital, and we just clicked.
我本来踢球就有旧伤,然后她陪我去医院 耗了五个小时,我们就这么来电了
Well, it sounds like love at first crash.
听起来是"一撞钟情"啊
Yeah. Well, for me it was, anyway, but I'm just an impulsive kind of guy.
是啊,至少对我来说 我这人就是感情上容易冲动
Well,how does she feel?
那么,她怎么感觉呢?
I don't know. She doesn't really talk about it. I think she.. uh..
我不清楚,她也不明说,我觉得…
she got hurtby somebody, but... maybe she needs to talk about it.
她可能被人伤害过,不过… 也许她需要谈谈这方面呢
Well, nothing says "I love you" like a motorcycle helmet.
好吧,没有什么能比一个摩托车头盔 更好地表达"我爱你"了
Yeah,
是啊
it's for a weekend trip to nice... if she's...
买♥♥这个是为了周末去尼斯玩…如果她…
if she's interested.
如果她感兴趣的话
If a guy did something that romantic for me,
如果一个男人为我做了那么浪漫的事
I think I'd have to kiss him. Yeah?
我想我就得吻他了 是吗?
Yeah.
没错
I'd love to go to nice with you, jason.
我很乐意跟你去尼斯,杰森
Happy anniversary, lana.
纪念日快乐,拉娜
After breakfast, I wanted to talk about the dead man
早餐之后,我想谈谈那个死人
and guess how he come to be killed. But jim didn't want to.
猜猜他是怎么被杀的,但是吉姆不愿意
He said it would fetch bad luck, and besides, he said, he might come back to haunt us
他说这会带来厄运,还说鬼魂会被招来
Huck finn.
哈克·费恩
Jonathan's favorite.
强纳森最喜欢这故事了
Martha, I wanted to know if you thought about what we discussed.
玛莎,我想问问你考虑过我们之前说的没
I'm not pulling the plugon my husband.
我不会放弃我丈夫的治疗
It's been three months, and there's been no change.
已经三个月了,还是毫无进展
Jonathan is brain-dead.
强纳森已经脑死亡了
Your insurance is already capped out.
保险金也花光了
You need to think about the future.
你总要想想未来吧
My future is lying in that bed.
我的未来就是他
I will not give upon him.
我不会放弃他的
Okay,
拜托
we need to stay in the room. I'm not supposed to be here.
我们得待在这个房♥间里 我不应该待在这
Yeah, well,
是啊,那
that makes two of us.
咱俩也是同命相怜
Stay. Good.
呆着,很好
I came to smallville to investigate my cousin's death.
我来小镇调查我表妹的死
Her name was chloe sullivan. Heard of her?
她的名字叫克罗伊·苏利文,听说过吧?
Of course you haven't.
当然没有了
Nicorette.
尼古清
I've given up smoking. These are the only things that get me through the day.
我戒烟了,只能靠这些捱过去
It started when I was 15. It's my father's fault. He said if he
在我15岁开始的,我爸的错,他说
ever caught me smoking, he'd kill me, so in a fit of teenage rebellion... I started,then I couldn't stop.
要是抓到我抽烟,就杀了我 出于叛逆心我就抽了,现在得死命戒了
Now I've got a gum addiction.
现在我嚼糖成瘾了
You talk a lot.
你很爱说话
Well, I'm just notvery comfortable with uncomfortable silence, and you're not exactly keeping up with your end of the conversation.
好吧,我只是不喜欢这种尴尬的沉默 不过你也不太能接上谈话
45 minutes, and still no doctor?
45分钟了,还没来医生?
You know, if this isn't an indictment of small town medicine, I don't know what is.
真是对这种小地方 医疗水平的血泪控诉啊
Whoa!
哇哦!
Where are you going?
你上哪去?
I'm leaving.
我要离开
Well, you're gonna have to get through me first.
是吗,你先过了我这关再说
Hey!
嘿!
Wait! Wait!
等等!等等!
Wait, clark!
等等,克拉克!
Okay, stop!
好了,停!
What was that?
那是什么?
It is you! I can't believe it!
是你!我不敢相信!
I thought I'd lost you forever.
我以为我永远失去你了
Who are you?
你是谁?
It's me mom.
是我,妈妈
Don't take it personally. He doesn't even remember his own name.
客观强调一下,他连自己名字都不记得了
Lois lane.
路易斯·莱恩
I found him lying in a field near route 31.
我发现他在31号♥路旁一块地里躺着
Thank you for helping him.
谢谢你帮助他
Guess I'm a sucker for stray dogs and naked guys.
我这人老是遇到流浪狗裸体汉什么的
Okay, that didn't come out right.
哎呀,不是那个意思
It's been a long night, and I am nicotine deprived.
都是这个漫长夜晚惹的祸,我又犯了烟瘾
Come on, sweetheart. Let's get you home.
来吧,甜心,带你回家
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表