Yeah, but who can we trust? I don't know.
是的 但我们可以相信谁 我不知道
I think I know why Luthor didn't file that robbery report.
我想我知道 路德何以不呈报失窃
Check this out.
看看这玩意儿
The poster boy for Rogaine doesn't want anyone to know he's tapped into...
这小跟班不想让人知道他闯入...
...his daddy's computer system.
他父亲的电脑系统
Maybe then we pay Luthor Junior another visit, huh?
也许我们应该 再去拜访一下路德二世
I think so.
我想也是
I don't care.
我不管
If I wanted excuses, I'd call the police.
如果我想听借口 不如直接找警♥察♥
Yeah? Well, you're supposed to be the best private security firm in Metropolis.
哦 你们应当是城里最好的私人保全公♥司♥才对
How'd you get in here?
你们怎么进来的
The same way we did last time, bro.
就跟上次一样 兄弟
I'm calling the police. You didn't last time, and we know why.
我要报♥警♥了 上次你没有 我们知道原因何在
We read the disk, Lex.
我们看过磁片了 莱克斯
What are you talking about? You're skimming money from your dad...
你在说什么 你偷你老子的钱...
...to fund a project in Smallville.
来筹措一个在小镇的工程资金
That concerns a methane treatment plant. It'll put our competitors out of business.
是沼气处理厂会让我们的竞争对手淘汰出局
Methane plants don't need particle accelerators.
沼气厂不需要粒子加速器
What do you want? A million, cash.
你要什么 一百万现金
If you try anything stupid, even if you think a stupid thought...
如果你想做任何傻事 只要你敢有一点点愚蠢的想法...
...your disk is going to be uploaded to the Internet...
你的磁片会被载入网络中...
...for all the world and Big Daddy Lionel to see.
给全世界及莱诺老爸观赏
How do I reach you?
我怎么联络你
You don't. We reach you.
不需要 我们会找你
Now, turn around.
现在 请你转身
Wait there.
在那边等着 别动
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
你们完全不知道 你们对付的是什么角色
Hey, Whitney.
嗨 惠特尼
Whitney?
惠特尼
Hey. I'm picking up a microwave for my mom.
嗨 我要帮我妈领一台微波炉
You can pick it up at the back counter.
你可以到后面的柜台去拿
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吧
I bet you think it's just great to live in Smallville your whole life.
我敢说 你一定觉得能一辈子留在小镇很棒
Take over the farm from dad. I'm not sure that's the life for me.
接管你父亲的农场 我不确定我要那种生活
Sometimes you don't have a choice. Whitney, you'll get out of here.
有时候 根本没得选择 惠特尼 你会离开这里的
You'll go further than anyone in town. I lost my scholarship, Kent.
你会是镇上走得最远的人 我的奖学金泡汤了 肯特
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Have you told Lana yet?
你告诉拉娜了吗
I am going to spend the rest of my life in this store...
我的一生将会耗在这个店里...
...develop a bad heart at fifty like my dad,
五十岁时就像会我爸一样得心脏病
and become just another "remember him?"
然后成为受大家淡忘的人物
I'm never getting out of Smallville.
我永远离不开小镇
Hey, man, you got these sneaks in a twelve?
嘿 这种运动鞋有十二号♥的吗
Yeah.
有的
You got a problem, bro?
你有问题吗 兄弟
No.
没有
I'll go find this.
我去找这个
Hey...
喂...
...aren't you Whitney Fordman? - Yeah.
你不是惠特尼·佛德曼吗 是的
Wade Mahaney.
韦得·曼哈尼
I saw you throw 300 yards against Topeka last year. That was a great game.
去年我看你对托贝卡投了三百码 那是一场很棒的比赛
I heard you were tracked for a full ride to Kansas State.
听说你要被保送到堪萨斯州
It didn't work out. Size twelve, right? Yeah. Thanks, buddy.
没成功 十二号♥是吗 是的 谢谢你 伙伴
Man. Well, I know all about that.
我完全了解这种状况
Senior year I got sacked, blew out my knee, had to have four operations.
高年级时 我打足球伤了膝盖 必须动四次手术
Tough break.
真倒楣
I had a dozen schools offer me full scholarships...
原本很多学校提供我全额奖学金...
...and then it all went away, just like that.
一下子全没了
So, what's your plan now?
那你有什么计划吗
Don't have one. Just don't want to do this the rest of my life.
没有 只是不想一辈子做这个
I hear you. Where's the future in that, huh? Say...
我了解 有什么未来嘛 是吧
...we're having a party at our place tonight.
今晚我们那里办派对
Why don't you swing by.
你何不过来走走
I can't, I've got to close up.
我不行 我要关店
Come by after. Knock back a brew. Detox from this.
关店后再来 喝个饮料 抒发一下心情
Come on, man, it'll be fun.
来吧 会很好玩的
Fun!
很好玩的
I am the god of quarters.
我是四分卫之王
Let me give you the tour, bro. Come on.
让我带你参观一下 兄弟 走
This place is awesome. Maybe we could bring you on, Fordman.
这个地方棒极了 也许我们可以带你进门 佛德曼
Always use a talented guy. Why do you wanna help me?
我们总是需要有天分的人 你们为什么要帮我
Guys like us got to stick together.
像我们这样的人必须要团结
I thought my life was over after football didn't pan out.
我的足球的事业毁了之后 我原以为我的人生也完了
It was just beginning.
不过 那只是另一种开始
Trust me...
相信我...
...it only gets better. Let me show you where the real party is.
只会变得更好 让我带你去参观真正的盛会何在
You ever been inked?
你曾刺青吗
I'm not really into tattoos.
我并不是很喜欢刺青
Initiation, bro. First one's on the house.
入会仪式 兄弟 入门的第一件事
I don't know, man, they're kind of forever.
我不知道 那是会永远留在身上的
You wanna eat with the big dogs? You got to step up to the bowl.
你想吃大热狗吗 那你就得站出来
This is like nothing you've ever seen before.
这是你前所未见的
Make you feel like a new man, swear to God.
我保证 让你觉得自己像个全新的男子汉
Have a seat.
请坐
All right.
好吧
Just make sure it doesn't say "Smallville. "
只要不是"小镇"就好
Yeah, baby!
太好了 宝贝
No! No!
不 不
Hey! Hey, come on! Be the truck!
喂 喂 得了吧 人车合一
Be the truck! Be the truck! You guys are crazy!
人车合一 人车合一 你们疯了
No!
不
Yeah! Yeah!
好 好
Yeah, baby! Yeah!
太棒了 宝贝 太棒了
Yeah. Yeah! You got it!
太好了 太好了 你成功了
Hey.
嗨
Your dad called and told me you were awake.
你♥爸♥打电♥话♥告诉我说你醒了
You're officially my first visitor.
你是我的第一个访客
How you feeling?
你感觉怎样
Like a million bucks, thrown in the washing machine and set on spin.
好的不得了 像是丢到洗衣机里脱水一样
Everyone was real worried about you. Yeah, I noticed.
每个人都很担心你 是的 我注意到了
Looks like Nell's flower shop's been stripped clean.
看来妮尔的花店被清空了
I especially like the ones from Lex.
我特别喜欢莱克斯送的那个
They make me feel like I won the Kentucky Derby.
让我觉得好像赢了肯塔基赛马
They're beautiful, Clark. They're my favorite.
花很美 克拉克 这是我最爱的花
I...
我...
I just wanna say I'm sorry.
我只想说抱歉
For what?
为了什么
Letting you get hurt.
让你受伤
Well, I am perturbed with you, Clark.
好 我跟你在一起很不安全
I'm also mad that you didn't put out the Chicago Fire of 1871.
你没有熄灭1871年的芝加哥大火也让我很生气
Or prevent the fall of the Roman Empire,
你也没能阻止罗马帝国的衰亡
making you responsible for the Dark Ages.
才会造成黑暗时代的降临
Thanks.
谢了
Do you remember anything about those guys?
你记得那些人吗
There was one thing. The guy that grabbed me had a tattoo on his forearm.
有一件事 抓我的人 在前臂上有刺青
An octagon, maybe.
像一个八角形的东西
What's going on, Clark? I don't know.
到底是怎么搞的 克拉克 我不知道
Let me do some digging.
我得调查一下
Clark Kent, investigative reporter. Has a nice ring to it.
调查员克拉克·肯特 说起来真顺口
You get some rest. I'll try.
你休息一下 我尽量
Thank you.
谢谢你
This theater means something to a lot of people.
这个戏院对很多人都意义重大
I spent every Saturday of my childhood here, eighth row center.
我小时候的每个星期六 都是在第八排中间过的
When the lights went down and the screen flickered on...
当灯光变暗 电影开始上演时...
...the problems outside these doors just disappeared.
这门外的麻烦事就都统统消失了
It was like being transported to a magical place.
就像被转送到一个神奇的地方
That's a nice story, but why is it so important to you really?
很棒的故事 但这戏院为什么对你如此重要
My parents met here. I guess I'm just looking for something to hold on to.
我父母在此相遇 我只是想抓住一些感觉
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
You're a teenager, Lana. Mercurial doesn't do you justice.
你是个青少年 拉娜 反覆无常是没有好处的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表