Where did you learn to drive, you jerk?
你在哪里学开车的 神经病
Slow down!
慢一点
Dad, what are you doing?
爸 你在做什么
I've done nothing but give to this town, and they screw me over.
我一再贡献社区 他们只会压榨我
They've pushed me too far, and I'm pushing back.
他们欺人太甚 我要反击
Not with a shotgun.
不是拿着猎枪
You gotta slow down. You're not thinking. I'm thinking just fine, son.
放慢一点 你太冲动了 我好得很
Now get out of my way!
不要挡路
Clark.
克拉克
Dad.
爸
Dad.
爸
His symptoms indicate a severe anaphylactic shock.
他的症状显示严重过敏性休克
But we can't detect any known antigens. What is it then?
可是找不出任何己知抗原 那是怎么回事
Truth is, if he'd come in just yesterday, I'd say I'd never seen anything like it.
老实说 如果他昨天过来 我会说从来没见过这种病例
But we admitted a car-crash victim this morning, a James Beels?
可是今天早上有个人车祸住院 叫詹姆士·比尔
Showed identical symptoms.
也显示同样的症状
That's the guy Dad saved. How's he doing?
那是爸爸救的人 他怎么样
Not good.
不乐观
He fell into a coma an hour ago.
一小时前陷入昏迷
Okay, so, what are we doing out here?
我们到这里干嘛
Mr. Kent and Mr. Beels both have the same symptoms.
肯特和比尔先生出现同样症状
This is the only place they've...
这是他们同时出现的地方
...been together, so I think what happened to Mr. Kent
所以我想导因
was caused by something here.
应该在这里
What are we looking for? Anything.
我们要找什么 什么都好
Wow. The debris starts from way over there and ends over in that ditch.
碎屑从大老远开始 一直到那条水沟为止
That's some serious road rage.
真是严重的抢道车祸
I think I found something.
我想我发现什么了
What you got?
是什么
Sorry.
抱歉
That's all right. Let's get out of here. This place is a dead end.
没关系 我们走吧 这里真荒凉
Gesundheit.
祝你健康
Seems you haven't been completely honest with me, Dr. Hamilton.
汉弥顿博士 你没有对我说实话
I told you, it's under control.
我告诉你 己经控制住了
Two men with an unexplained illness...
两个人发生不明疾病
...for which no one seems to know the cure isn't my idea of under control.
没有人知道如何解救 我可不认为这叫己经控制
I did a little research of my own into your unauthorized botany experiment.
我对于你擅自做的植物实验 做了一点研究
Apparently, in 1871 a strange contagion struck the Morley settlement...
1871年在莫立拓荒地 爆发一种奇怪的传染病
...and 200 people died almost overnight.
一夜之间死了两百人
A priest who witnessed the scene left a diary.
有位目睹经过的牧师留下一本日记
His last entries describe how the settlers began acting out of character.
最后一则记载描述 这些拓荒者的举止异常
He claimed a local flower was to blame.
他宣称当地一种花是祸首
"On God's green earth, this flower was the thief in the temple.
"在上帝的绿地上 这种花是殿堂的小偷
The silent temptress that, with a single sneeze, brought out the basest instincts...
是沉默的妖妇 只要一个喷嚏 就会引发人类
...in men and drove them to violence. "
最深沉的本能 驱使他们走向暴♥力♥"
That's been relegated to folklore in scientific circles.
在科学界那只是民俗传说罢了
If you don't believe in this, you won't mind if I lift the lid and smell the flower?
如果你不相信 你不介意我打开盖子闻一下吧
Why'd you bring it back?
你为什么让它复生
These flowers were believed to have toxins that, while deadly...
这些花据说有毒 尽管会致命...
...might have other applications.
可能还有其他作用
I'm not here to bankroll your pet projects.
我可不是资助你做喜欢的研究
I'm only interested in the meteors.
我只对陨石有兴趣
You wanted to know what they could do.
你想要知道它们有什么能耐
Putting people in the hospital wasn't the plan.
把人送进医院不在计划之内
Every discovery has their consequences.
每项发现都有它们的后果
If Jonathan Kent dies,
如果强纳森·肯特死了
you're gonna lose something more valuable than your tenure.
你会失去比终生职更宝贵的东西
Pack up a flower. I've got a team of specialists in Metropolis to work on it.
把花包起来 我会找大都会的专家研究
It's my research. I don't give a damn about your research.
那是我的研究 我才不管你的鬼研究
I just want to find a cure.
我只要找到解药
Wow.
哇
What's the occasion?
什么场合啊
Nothing. I just thought we'd blow off class today.
没什么 我们今天可以翘课
I...
我...
I can't.
我不能
I'm barely keeping ahead, and I gotta go to the store...
我几乎赶不上 而且要到店里
...and then run by the hospital and see my dad.
然后去医院看我爸爸
You know what? I am tired of your excuses.
你知道吗 我己经厌烦了你的借口
Ever since your dad got sick, you haven't been any fun at all.
每次你老爸一生病 你就一点乐趣也没有
I'm sorry, Lana, but it's kind of a big deal.
很抱歉 但是这不是小事
Whatever. I feel like I'm locked in this relationship out of guilt.
随便 我好像因为罪恶感才守着这场关系
Lana. What's wrong with you?
拉娜 你怎么了
Nothing. I'm just not keeping it inside anymore.
没事 我只是不想把话藏在心里了
If that's how you feel, maybe we need to reconsider this relationship.
如果你有这种感觉 我们也许要重新考虑这场关系
Okay, fine.
很好
It's over, Whitney.
结束了 惠特尼
Hey, Jimmy. Oh, Lana.
吉米 喔 拉娜
Nice.
很俏
Not going to class, Clark?
不去上课吗 克拉克
I'm not really up... to it.
我不怎么...想上
What's the matter?
怎么了
Nothing. It's just a change.
没事 只是改变了
You like it?
你喜欢吗
I think the operative word is "gulp. "
真让人吞口水
Listen.
听好
I know things are rough, but you can't let them get you down.
我知道情况很紧急 可是你不能灰心
It's kind of hard not to.
很难不灰心
The key is to keep your mind off it.
重点是不要想着它
Let your friends be your friends.
让你的朋友做朋友
Let them distract you.
让他们使你分心
Trust them.
相信我
I do trust you, Lana.
我相信你
Good.
很好
Then follow me.
那就跟我来
What are we doing in here?
我们在这里做什么
It's quiet.
很安静
It's also completely...
而且...
...off-limits.
百无禁忌
Lana, I don't think I'm really up for this.
拉娜 我实在没有心情
You think too much, Clark.
你想太多了
Right now I'm thinking you don't seem like yourself.
现在我只觉得你好像怪怪的
Or maybe...
或许...
...I'm more me than ever.
我只是更真实
Lana, this is crazy.
拉娜 这太疯狂了
That's the point.
那就是重点
If life doesn't make you crazy, then why bother living it?
如果生活不让你疯狂 又何必活着呢
I know that's how I want it.
我知道我要什么
Question is:
问题是
Do you want what I want?
你也想要吗
Lana!
拉娜
Don't you want to come in, Clark?
你不想一起来吗
I don't think so.
不太想
I know you want me, Clark.
我知道你想要我
Just stop holding back. Come on.
不要再裹足不前了 来吧
You're not made of steel. Or are you?
你不是石头做的吧
Wait.
等等
Aren't you tired of waiting?
你等得不嫌烦吗
Need a little help warming up?
想要一点帮忙暖身吗
She just stripped down in front of you. Lana Lang, in all her glory.
蓝拉娜在你面前宽衣解带
Most of her glory. Not that Kwan saw it.
不完全 关校长没看到
Well, at least you'll have a nice picture to daydream about in Saturday detention.
至少你在周六下午 可以做一场美妙的白日梦
She said everything I wanted to hear...
她说的话都是我想听的
...but it didn't seem like she knew what she was doing.
可是她好像不知道自己在做什么
What do you think made Lana go soft-core?
你认为拉娜怎么会这么大胆
First my dad, now Lana.
一开始是我爸爸 现在是拉娜
Yeah, and don't forget that Beels guy. Remember the one that your dad helped?
别忘了那个比尔 你♥爸♥爸救的人
You must have missed something at the accident site.
你在事故现场一定错过什么
No, I didn't. Because I was there and I'm fine.
我没有 我在那里 可是我没事
It just doesn't make any sense.
实在说不通
Wait. Looks like we weren't the only ones out there.
看起来我们不是唯一在那里的人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表