Be careful!
小心点
Pete, what happened?
彼得 怎么了
Pete? You okay?
你还好吗
Pete?
彼得
You looking for me? Oh, no.
你在找我吗 没有
Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?
你知道你有多美吗
Okay, Pete, you've been infected. We've gotta get you to the hospital.
彼得 你被感染了 我们要赶快送你去医院
That's right. Ignore Pete, he's just the funny guy.
没错 别管彼得 他只是个浑小子
You don't sweat his feelings, because you've got eyes for Clark.
你才不管他的感情 因为你只想着克拉克
Calm down, Pete. I'm going to call Clark.
彼得 镇定 我要打电♥话♥给克拉克
He's probably hanging out with his new best friend, Lex Luthor.
他可能和新朋友莱克斯混在一起
Give me your keys.
把你的钥匙给我
Why, where are you going?
你要做什么
I'm serious, Chloe.
我是说真的 克洛
Give me the damn keys!
把该死的钥匙给我
How is he?
他怎么样
Not good.
不太好
Clark, Mr. Beels died half an hour ago.
克拉克 比尔半小时前死了
With all my abilities, there's nothing I can do.
尽管我尽了全力 还是无法挽回
What will we do if Dad...?
如果爸爸有三长两短 我们怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Did I ever tell you about the first time I ever saw him?
我跟你说过我们第一次见面的情景吗
No.
没有
He came to Metropolis U to take a finance course,
当时他到大都会大学修一门财务课
and he was sitting by a fountain...
他坐在喷泉旁
...all denim and flannel, eating an apple.
一身牛仔装和法兰绒 啃着苹果
And I asked to borrow his notes.
我跟他借笔记
He didn't know that I was the note-taker for the class. He still doesn't.
他不知道我负责抄那堂课的笔记 他到今天还不知道
You're sly, Mom.
你真狡猾
He was so cute.
他实在逗极了
So I asked him for his notes, and he just handed over his notebook...
我跟他借笔记 他就把笔记交给我
...without even asking my name, and I said:
甚至没问我的名字
"How can you be sure I'll bring it back?" And he said:
我问他 "你怎么知道我会还给你"
"I prefer to believe in people. "
他说 "我宁愿相信人"
It sounds like Dad.
听起来像爸的口气
And I remember looking at him, completely embarrassed...
我当时看着他 感觉非常窘
...because I was thinking the dumbest thing. I was thinking:
因为我在想一件蠢事
"God, I hope he marries me. "
"老天 我希望他娶我"
I still think that.
我到今天还是这么想
Every day there's a part of me that says, "God, I hope he marries me. "
每一天我的内心都会说 我希望他娶我
I'm sorry, Mrs. Kent.
肯特太太 很抱歉
Can I talk to you for a second, Clark?
克拉克 我可以跟你谈一下吗
Go.
去吧
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Dr. Hamilton was lying. I found the Nicodemus flower in the barn.
汉弥顿博士在说谎 我在谷仓发现尼哥底母花
One got Pete, and he took a quick turn to scary.
彼得中毒了 结果判若两人
Where'd he go? He grabbed a gun...
他去哪里了 他抄起一把枪...
...and he said he was going after Lex.
说要去找莱克斯算帐
This flower has existed for... For hundreds of years.
那朵花己经存在了...好几百年
Now, the Native Americans must have developed some sort of herbal antidote...
美洲原住民曾经找出某种解毒剂
...and these are the instructions.
这是制♥作♥的说明
Where'd you find it? Collecting dust in a museum.
你在哪里找的 在博物馆积灰尘
It's a one of a kind, so they want it back.
这是孤本 他们希望原物归还
I'll get it to my team in Metropolis.
我会交给大都会的团队
Nobody's going anywhere.
哪里都别去
Pete.
彼得
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
I knew you were behind this. You pretended to be Clark's friend, but you're not.
我就知道你在幕后 你假装是克拉克的朋友
And now his dad's gonna die. Because of you.
因为你 他爸爸快死了
What's this about? Do not pretend you don't know.
这是怎么回事 不要假装你不知道
I went to your barn!
我去了你的谷仓
He's infected.
他被感染了
Pete, we have the cure. We're going to make everyone better.
我们找到解药了 我们会让每个人好起来
You're nothing but a liar.
你是大说谎家
Clark can't see it, but I can.
克拉克看不出来 可是我能
And now you're gonna pay.
现在你要付出代价
No!
住手
Pete, if that book is destroyed,
如果这本书被毁掉
you and Lana and Mr. Kent will all die.
你和拉娜还有肯特先生都会死
You're lying.
你骗人
Pete, I want to help you.
彼得 我想帮你
You don't want to help anybody but yourself!
你只想帮自己 才不管别人
You come to town and suddenly you're Clark's new best friend!
你到小镇来 突然成为克拉克的好朋友
I thought he was a good judge of character. Lex, the book?
我本来以为他会看人的 莱克斯 那本书
Pete, I'm going to reach in there and grab that book.
我要去把书抢救出来
If you want to shoot me...
如果你想对我开枪...
...go ahead.
请便吧
No problem.
没问题
Get out.
出去
Say goodbye, Lex.
说再见吧 莱克斯
Pete! Don't do it.
彼得 不要动手
We used to be best friends.
我们曾经是最好的朋友
His dad screwed over my dad, and now he's trying to screw up things between us.
他爸爸把我爸爸搞惨了 现在也想破坏我们的友谊
The world's a better place without him.
这个世界没有他会更好
Pete, put the gun down.
彼得 把枪放下
He's behind all this. I saw Hamilton here.
他是幕后主使人 汉弥顿在这里
They're working on this together!
他们一起搞鬼
Is that true? Clark. He's delusional.
真的吗 克拉克 他在妄想
I don't believe you.
我不相信
You're right, Pete, he's been lying to everyone.
彼得 你没错 他对每个人说谎
I know who my true friends are.
我知道谁是我的真朋友
I knew you'd see the light.
我就知道你会查明真♥相♥
Clark, what are you doing?
克拉克 你在做什么
Can't talk your way out of this one, Lex.
这一次你逃不了了
I see you how you really are. The friendship is over.
我看到你的真面目 我们的友谊结束了
Nice one.
推得好
I'll finish him.
我来了结他
How'd you do that?
你怎么做的
Don't worry, Pete, we'll get you to the hospital.
别担心 彼得 我们会送你去医院
Clark, what the hell?
克拉克 搞什么啊
I'm sorry, Lex.
很抱歉 莱克斯
So that was an act?
所以那是虚晃一招
I didn't know what else to do. He was gonna shoot you.
我无计可施 他要对你开枪
You had me for a moment. I thought you were serious.
你唬住我了 我以为你是说真的
What do they feed you on that farm?
他们在农场喂你吃什么
Was Hamilton really here?
汉弥顿真的在这里吗
What do you think, Clark?
你说呢
Morning, sleepyhead.
早安 小睡虫
Dad, you're okay.
爸爸 你没事
Yeah. Clark. Clark, what am I doing here?
克拉克 我在这里干嘛
Jonathan! Oh, sweetheart!
强纳森 甜心
Martha. Oh, sweetheart!
玛莎 甜心
The doctors in Metropolis found a cure last night.
大都会的医生昨晚找出解药
It was an old Native American remedy.
那是古老的印地安药方
How are Pete and Lana? They're already up.
彼得和拉娜怎么样 己经起床了
Dad, do you remember anything? No.
爸 你记得什么事吗 不记得
The doctors think it's because of the fever. Trust me, it's better that way.
医生说是因为发烧的关系 相信我 这样比较好
Come on, what are you talking about? Oh, sweetheart.
你在说什么 甜心
Dr. Hamilton, hello?
汉弥顿博士
What'd you do with my lab? Destroyed it.
你把我的实验室怎么了 毁掉了
How dare you! You're lucky you found a cure...
你怎么敢 你很幸运找到解药
...and nobody infected can remember anything.
而且感染的人什么都不记得
But people are talking.
可是大家己经议论纷纷了
Beels worked for my father, and then there's Chloe Sullivan.
比尔为我父亲工作 还有克洛·苏利文
I'm sensing this relationship is over.
我想这场关系结束了
No, doctor, I think you're very talented. You just need closer supervision.
不 我认为你很有天份 你只是需要密切监督
I recently acquired a small research facility outside Metropolis.
我最近在大都会的郊区买♥♥下一个小实验室
Cadmus Labs? I'm gonna hide you out there.
凯德莫斯实验室 我要把你藏在那里
Remember, Lex, you're the one opening Pandora's box.
莱克斯 是你打开潘朵拉的盒子的
I'm just the key, Dr. Hamilton.
我只是钥匙 汉弥顿博士
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表