Sorry. I didn't mean to blow you guys off. Will the lovely Ms. Lang be joining us?
抱歉 我不是故意放鸽子的 可爱的蓝小姐会加入吗
No, I think she had enough weirdness for one day. What have you got?
她一天经历的怪事己经够多了 发现什么了吗
Guy was found dead in his house.
这个人被发现死在家中
He was blindfolded and strangled with a piano wire.
被蒙面 被钢琴弦勒死
Which is the same signature Harry Volk used in 1945.
这和哈利佛克于1945年用的方法如出一辙
Sounds like a copycat.
听起来是模仿
A copycat of a murder that happened 60 years ago, two days after...
就在原始凶手消失后两天
...the original killer disappears? I don't think so.
模仿60年前的谋杀案 我可不认为
Harry's in a wheelchair. Not exactly in prime condition to go on a crime spree.
哈利坐在轮椅上 不太可能大开杀戒
Well, I found this picture of Harry from the '40s.
我发现40年代的哈利照片
Looks like the kid we saw in the Beanery.
跟我们在店里看到的小伙子很像
Maybe he's got a grandson or something.
也许他有孙子
Or maybe it's Harry.
或他正是哈利
I don't think we should start looking for time machines just yet.
我们还不应该开始考虑时光机器
Okay, fine. Where do you think we should start?
你认为我们应该从何处开始
If someone is following in Harry's footsteps, maybe they sent him fan mail.
如果有人追随哈利的脚步 也许会寄崇拜信
We close at 9, Mozart.
莫扎特 我们九点关门
Your piano needs tuning.
你们的钢琴需要调音
That's because nobody's played it in years.
那是因为很久没人♥弹♥了
You want to settle up? Can I get one more coffee?
你想结♥帐♥吗 再给我一杯咖啡好吗
Don't you have somewhere to go?
你没有地方可去吗
Oh, come on. You can clean up to the sounds of Chopin.
你可以在萧邦的琴声中打扫
I guess.
我想是吧
What if someone sees us searching Harry's room?
万一被人看见我们搜索哈利的房♥间怎么办
How about we don't get seen? Clark, is that you?
那就不要让人看见 克拉克 是你吗
Harry's room is down the hallway. I'll meet you there.
哈利的房♥间就在走廊那边 我待会过去找你们
The other night you left in a hurry.
前天晚上你走得很匆忙
Sit.
坐下来
I hoped you'd come back.
我希望你会回来
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
You saw that... Whatever it was.
你看到...不管是什么
I always see them. The question is, how did you?
我总是看到他们 问题是 你怎么看到的
I don't know. Wasn't I supposed to? Nobody ever has.
不知道 我不应该吗 没有人看过
Why me? Because we both know...
为什么是我 因为我俩都知道...
...you're not like other people.
你跟别人不同
Sure I am. No, Clark, I've seen you.
我当然跟别人一样 不 我见过你
Before we ever met.
在我们碰面之前
More than once, I've touched people and I've seen such...
不只一次 我碰触别人...
...pain and despair and...
我看到他们的痛苦和绝望
But then you were there and the pain was gone.
可是你一出现 痛苦就消失了
I think that's your destiny, Clark.
我认为那是你的命运
To help people, to save them from fear and darkness.
帮大家从恐惧和黑暗拯救出来
How? Well, that's for you to figure out.
怎么做 你得自己去想
You can fear the future or...
你可以害怕未来
...you can embrace it.
或是拥抱未来
The choice is yours.
完全操之在你
Who are they? People who need your help.
他们是谁 需要你帮助的人
How can I help them if I don't know who they are?
可是如果我不认识他们 要怎么帮忙
I'm not a radio. I don't pick up continuous transmissions. That's all I have.
我不是收音机 无法持续接收电波
I'll figure it out.
我会想办法的
Clark. Your secret's safe with me.
我会帮你保守秘密
You guys have any luck?
有没有斩获
No fan mail, just a bunch of old news clippings from the Smallville Ledger.
没有崇拜信 只有一堆《小镇纪事报》的剪报
Obituaries, articles.
讣闻 报导
Guy's been obsessed with Smallville for 50 years.
这个人对小镇着迷了五十年
Clark, is something wrong? It's her.
有什么不对劲 是她
It's who? I've gotta go.
是谁 我得走了
Thanks for the serenade, but unless you're sleeping here, which you're not...
谢谢你的小夜曲 可是除非你在这里过夜 而你不会
...I'm heading out.
我要走了
What's this? They don't teach Greek in school anymore?
这是什么 学校不教希腊文了吗
It's Euripides. "The sins of the father are visited on the children."
尤瑞皮底斯的话 "父亲的罪恶由子女来承担"
You play Beethoven and you speak Greek.
你会弹贝多芬 还会念希腊文
Real cute. What's it got to do with me?
真可爱 跟我有什么关系
Actually, Zoe Garfield, quite a bit.
佐依·嘉菲尔 关系可大了
Your grandmother, Eve Garfield, she died last year, right?
你祖母伊芙·嘉菲尔去年死的 对吧
I was meant for big cities, great concert halls. That was my destiny.
我是大都市和音乐厅的料子 那是我的命运
And your grandmother, she helped kill that future.
你的祖母却扼杀了我的未来
And now...
现在
...I'm gonna kill yours.
我要扼杀你的
Let her go! Don't move, don't move, don't move!
放开她 别动
I said, let her go.
我说 放开她
Didn't your parents teach you to respect your elders?
你父母有教你尊敬老人吗
Oh, no!
不好了
Take care of her.
照顾她
Zoe's gonna be okay, but that truck driver could have sworn he hit you.
佐依没事 可是卡车司机发誓他有撞到你
Don't worry, he's not asking any questions. Is that kid in jail?
别担心 他没有多问什么 那人进监狱了吗
No, he's in the hospital overnight for observation.
不 他在医院留院观察
Does Zoe know why he wanted to kill her?
佐依知道他为什么杀她吗
She's just grateful you happened to come along.
她只是很感谢你刚好路过
Is that what you told the police? I figured they wouldn't want to hear...
你是这样告诉警方吗 我猜他们不想听到...
...I got a vision from an old, blind lady.
我是从瞎眼老妇人得到灵感的
I'm not sure how I feel about Cassandra.
我不确定对卡珊卓的感想
Mom, she's my friend. She told me my destiny was to help people.
妈 她是我朋友 她说我的命运是帮助别人
You don't think she knows your secret?
你想她会不知道你的秘密吗
I don't think you should see her anymore.
你不应该再去见她
If I hadn't seen her, Zoe would be dead!
如果我没有看到她 佐依就会死
Your destiny may be to protect people, but ours is to protect you...
你的命运可能是保护别人 可是我们的命运是保护你
...and that's gotta come first, okay?
且那是第一优先 知道吗
My mom said you called?
我妈说你打电♥话♥来
Is this the Porsche from...?
这是保时捷...
I don't understand. Why do you still have it?
我不明白 你干嘛留着
I once read about a rich man who survived a hotel fire.
我读过一个逃过旅馆大火的有钱人
He hung onto the ledge for an hour before the fire department rescued him.
他在壁架躲了一小时 直到消防人员把他救出来
Afterwards, he bought the hotel. Always stayed in that room.
之后他买♥♥了那家旅馆 总是住在那个房♥间
When they asked him why, he said he figured fate couldn't find him twice.
别人问他为什么 他说命运无法第二次找到他
I thought you didn't believe in fate.
我以为你不相信命运
I don't. But every time I look at this car, I wonder.
我不信 可是每次看到这辆车 我就不那么肯定
I had a team go over this thing inch by inch.
我有一组人手对车子做了彻底检查
They tell me there's no way the impact could have ripped open the roof like this.
他们说撞击不可能让车顶破成那样
They must have made a mistake.
他们一定搞错了
Do you remember anything about the accident?
你记得那场意外的任何事吗
No, just that I pulled you out, that's it.
只记得我把你拉出来
I thought you might be able to tell me more.
我以为你会告诉我更多
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It's a little strange to be walking around when every shred of evidence...
当每一点证据都显示我准死无疑
...says I should be dead. An unsolved mystery, I guess.
我却好端端的活着 感觉很诡异
Maybe fate has something else in mind for you.
也许命运对你另有安排
You've been spending too much time with Cassandra.
你和卡珊卓太常在一起了
At least she doesn't dwell on the past.
至少她不会活在过去
Lex, you're alive.
莱克斯 你活着
The question that you need to ask yourself now is, where do you go from here?
你现在要自问的是 接下来何去何从
I'm here to pick up the kid from the Beanery assault, take him into custody.
我来接在咖啡店攻击人的小鬼 把他送去管辖
Right, the young John Doe. He's all yours. We've got him locked up in here.
对了 年轻的张三 我们把他锁在这里
I checked on him this morning. He's sleeping like a baby.
我今早才查过 睡得像婴儿一样
Help me.
救我
The police questioned Harry all morning.
警♥察♥盘问哈利一整个早上
He said he was kidnapped by this kid who was obsessed with his old case.
他说他被着迷旧案的年轻人绑♥架♥
Somehow, in broad daylight, this kid got out of handcuffs...
光天化日下 这个孩子挣脱手铐
...smuggled Harry inside and chained him to a bed?
把哈利送进来 把他绑在床上
That's the official story.
这是官方说法
It may be official, but it doesn't make sense.
可能很官方 但是说不通
You can always add it to the Wall of Weird.
你可以把它贴在古怪之墙上
Clark, are you all right?
克拉克 你还好吗
Not really. I think I'll go inside and talk to Harry.
不太好 我要进去和哈利谈谈
You know, I found a picture of Zoe Garfield in a box under your bed.
我在你的床前发现佐依·嘉菲尔的照片
And who are you? Clark Kent, but we've already met.
你是谁 克拉克·肯特 可是我们见过了
How dare you go through my belongings.
你怎么敢翻我的东西
How do you explain the pictures? And why do I need to explain them?
你要怎么解释照片 我为何要解释
You know what, Harry?
你知道吗
I think you and this kid are the same person.
我认为你和那个年轻人是同一个人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表